The CAP Kitchen: Non-Competitive Discussion Goes Here

I'm new here, and Cap has always interested me for a long time and I wish to, at the least, participate, and maybe even help in the art creation, as I like the designs and all, yet competitive lingo is a bit hard for me to understand, but I wish to learn more down the line

also, I'm not sure how stuff works 100%, like discussion, participation etc, so I'd very much appreciate some help there

anyways, I made fanart of my favorite Cap pokemon, Kitsunoh

G-Luke

Sugar, Spice and One For All
is a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'm new here, and Cap has always interested me for a long time and I wish to, at the least, participate, and maybe even help in the art creation, as I like the designs and all, yet competitive lingo is a bit hard for me to understand, but I wish to learn more down the line

also, I'm not sure how stuff works 100%, like discussion, participation etc, so I'd very much appreciate some help there

anyways, I made fanart of my favorite Cap pokemon, Kitsunoh
View attachment 163194
You should post this in the fan art page mate!

Voltage

OTTN5
is a Pre-Contributor

Nothing like trying to reach out to the general public with deadpan analyses of fictional fanmade creatures. Just lmk if this isn't the correct/appropriate place to put this.

Magistrum

DOITSU NO KAGAKU WA SEKAI ICHI
is a Top Artist Alumnus
Edit:

Last edited:
Where would you put the Caribolt, Smokomodo, Snaelstrom, and Equilibra in the games?
For me:

Fawnifer: Lush Jungle
Smogecko: Wela Volcano Park
Swirlpool: Route 9, Melemele Sea
Equilibra Pre-evo: Memorial Hill, Akala Outskirts, Haina Desert
Equilibra: Vast Poni Canyon

Where would you put the Caribolt, Smokomodo, Snaelstrom, and Equilibra in the games?
For me:

Fawnifer: Lush Jungle
Smogecko: Wela Volcano Park
Swirlpool: Route 9, Melemele Sea
Equilibra Pre-evo: Memorial Hill, Akala Outskirts, Haina Desert
Equilibra: Vast Poni Canyon
aren't caribolt, smokomodo, and snaelstrom supposed to be starters? so they would be obtained the ways other starters are

MrPanda

not a bear
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Contributor to Smogon
aren't caribolt, smokomodo, and snaelstrom supposed to be starters? so they would be obtained the ways other starters are
Not necessarily, in Alola we have the island scan stuff, so the CAP starter trio can be encountered like the other gens' starters do.

If that's the case, these starters can be treated as secondary starters, as seen in Kalos with the Kanto starters and their Mega Evolutions.

With the starters being Island scan encounters, I would put them like this:

Fawnifer: Blush Mountain (Ula'Ula Island)
Smogecko: Lush Jungle Cave (Akala Island)
Swirlpool: Exeggcutor Island (Poni Island)

Not sure about Equilibra and its Pre-evo, there are so many fitting locations for them, like Haina Desert, Ten Carat Hill, Vast Poni Canyon or the two burial grounds.

Wulfanator

Clefable's wish came true!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnus

CAP cards complete. I was worried they wouldn't turn out well, but they look sick. Like always, credit to magistrum for the killer art. Hope I can make more when new card art is available.

Empress

33% coffee / 33% alcohol / 34% estrogen
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Can someone make me 32x32 minisprites for Snaelstrom and Kerfluffle? Gotta have them for my signature.

Shadowshocker

It shall rest here in peace. Forever, if you wish.
is a Top Artistis a Smogon Media Contributor
Right, so I remember Quanyails asking me to put this here, after I basically shitposted in the Discord's #off-topic channel. For the moment, I'd like to say that the "CAP Creature" archetype is done, with future additional support, if any, to be based on the pre-evolutions (LCAP Creatures) and additional support. Apologies if nobody else knows YuGiOh!, I'd like to pre-emptively say that short of binging Rank10YGO and TheDuelLogs, I have little idea of what makes meaningful impact in the metagame. Shoutout to Snafutari for also helping to put an balancing eye on some of these.

CAP Creature - Syclant
Level 4 - WATER
[Insect/Effect]
When this monster is Summoned, you may negate the effects of 1 Field Spell until your opponent's next End Phase.
(Quick Effect): While this card is in your GY, you can negate the effects of 1 card that would target 1 or more "CAP Creature" cards you control, then shuffle it and this card into their owner's Decks. You can only use each effect of "CAP Creature - Syclant" once per turn.
1800/300

CAP Creature - Revenankh
Rank 4 - DARK
[Zombie/Effect]
2+ Level 4 monsters
If you control no monsters, you may Xyz Summon this monster from your Extra Deck by using only "CAP Creature" monsters in your GY with different names as Materials. Gains 500 ATK/DEF for each of its Materials. When this monster destroys another monster by battle, you may send 1 "CAP Creature" card from your deck to the GY: attach the destroyed monster to this card as Material.
1500/1200

CAP Creature - Pyroak
Level 4 - EARTH
[Pyro/Effect]
(Quick Effect): While this card is in your hand, if 1 or more "CAP Creature" card you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you may send this card to the GY to negate that battle or effect, then draw 1 card. During the End Phase, if this card was sent to the GY by its own effect, you may Special Summon it; if you do, this Special Summoned card cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect, but is banished when it leaves the field. Once per turn, if this card is used as Material for a "CAP Creature" Extra Deck monster, you may draw 1 card.
1400/1700

CAP Creature - Fidgit
Level 4 - DARK
[Machine/Tuner/Effect]
The effects of "CAP Creature" cards you control cannot be negated by your opponent's card effects. A "CAP Creature" Extra Deck monster summoned using this card as material gains the following effect:
- The effects of "CAP Creature" cards you control cannot be negated by your opponent's card effects.
800/1200

CAP Creature - Stratagem
Level 4 - LIGHT
[Rock/Tuner/Effect]
If this card is sent to the GY, you may Special Summon 1 "CAP Creature" monster from your Deck that has a different name from all "CAP Creature" monsters you currently control.
(Quick Effect): During the End Phase, you may banish this card from your GY to search your Deck for 1 "CAP Creature" card, then add it to your hand or send it to the GY. You may only use one effect of "CAP Creature - Strategem" each turn, and only once that turn.
900/900

CAP Creature - Arghonaut
Level 8 - WATER
[Aqua/Synchro/Effect]
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this monster is Synchro Summoned using only "CAP Creature" monsters as material, negate the effects of all your opponent's cards until their next End Phase, but you may not conduct your Battle Phase this turn.
(Quick Effect): If a card(s) is sent from your opponent's hand or Deck to the GY due to your opponent's card effect, you may Banish this face-up Monster to negate the effect, then Banish the card(s) that would have been sent to your opponent's GY. You may only use each effect of "CAP Creature - Arghonaut" once per turn.
2400/2000

CAP Creature - Kitsunoh
Level 4 - DARK
[Beast/Effect]
If a "CAP Creature" card would be sent to the GY due to your opponent's monster or card effect, you may Special Summon this Monster from your hand; if you do, until the End Phase of this turn, "CAP Creature" cards you control cannot be destroyed and their effects are negated.
(Quick Effect}: If a card effect activates that requires sending that card from the hand to the GY or Banished Zone, you may Banish this card; negate that card's effect and Banish it.
1000/300

CAP Creature - Cyclohm
Level 8 - LIGHT
[Dragon/Synchro/Effect]
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
If this monster is Synchro Summoned using only "CAP Creature" monsters as material, you may send up to 3 Banished "CAP Creature" cards to your GY.
(Quick Effect): If your opponent would activate a card effect that affects at least 1 "CAP Creature" card you control, you may Banish 1 "CAP Creature" card from your GY to negate that effect, then shuffle your opponent's card into the deck.
You may only use each effect of "CAP Creature - Cyclohm" once per turn.
2300/2300

CAP Creature - Colossoil
Level 8 - DARK
[Beast/Fusion/Effect]
2 "CAP Creature" monsters
If at least 2 "CAP Creature" cards are sent to your GY due to your opponent's card effect, you may Banish those cards instead to Fusion Summon this card from your Extra Deck (you do not use Polymerization).
(Quick Effect): You may Banish this card and 1 face-up card your opponent controls; if you do, Special Summon 2 Banished "CAP Creature" monsters, but their ATK/DEF become 0, and their effects are negated.
You may only use each effect of "CAP Creature - Colossoil" once per turn.
2500/1100

CAP Creature - Krilowatt
Link 2 - LIGHT
[Aqua/Link/Effect]
Bottom-Left, Bottom-Right
1+ Monsters, including 1 "CAP Creature" Monster
"CAP Creature" monsters this card points to cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects or attacks. If a "CAP Creature" monster this card points to would leave the field, you may do 1 of the following:
- Special Summon 1 Banished "CAP Creature" monster to an unoccupied Monster Zone this card points to.
- Send this card to the GY instead.
You may only use this effect of "CAP Creature - Krilowatt" once per turn.

CAP Creature - Voodoom
Level 4 - DARK
[Fiend/Effect]
(Quick Effect): If a "CAP Creature" card you control would be sent to the GY, you may send this card from your hand or Banished Zone to the GY. Then, if that card was a Monster (except "CAP Creature - Voodoom"), you may Special Summon this card from your GY, but shuffle it into your Deck when it leaves the field. A "CAP Creature" Extra Deck Monster Summoned using this card as Material gains the following effect:
- If this card leaves the field, you may Special Summon 1 "CAP Creature" monster from your GY, but its effects are negated, and is Banished during the End Phase.
You may only use each effect of "CAP Creature - Voodoom" once per turn.
1600/400

CAP Creature - Tomohawk
Level 4 - WIND
[Winged Beast/Effect]
If this card is sent from your hand or Deck to the GY, you may Special Summon it; if you do, send 1 "CAP Creature" card from your Deck to the GY. If this card is used as Material for Summoning a "CAP Creature" Xyz Monster, you may send 1 "CAP Creature" card from your Deck to the GY; if you do, shuffle this card into your Deck. You may only use 1 effect of "CAP Creature - Tomohawk" each turn, and only once each turn.
1500/1000

LCAP Creature - Necturine
Level 2 - EARTH
[Spellcaster/Effect]
You may send this card from your hand or field to the GY: Special Summon 1 "CAP Creature" Monster from your deck that has the same Type and Attribute as another "CAP Creature" Monster you control, but with a different name.
800/300

CAP Creature - Necturna
Level 8 - EARTH
[Spellcaster/Fusion/Effect]
2+ "CAP Creature" monsters with different names
Must be Fusion Summoned using the above Monsters as its Materials. This card may attack an additional time during each Battle Phase for each Fusion Material used that is an Extra Deck Monster.
(Quick Effect): If this card would leave the field due to your opponent's card effect or battle, you may Banish this card; Set 1 card from your opponent's GY to your side of the Field.
2200/1700

CAP Creature - Mollux
Level 4 - FIRE
[Aqua/Effect]
If this card is sent from your hand or field to the GY: you may add 1 "CAP Creature" Spell/Trap from your deck to your hand, but it cannot be Set this turn.
(Quick Effect): If this card is in your GY, and if a "CAP Creature" Spell/Trap card would leave the field due to your opponent's card effect, you may shuffle it into your deck instead, then Special Summon this Monster.
You may only use one effect of "CAP Creature - Mollux" each turn, and only once each turn.
1800/400

CAP Creature - Aurumoth
Link 4 - LIGHT
[Insect/Link/Effect]
Top-Left, Top-Right, Bottom-Left, Bottom-Right
3+ Monsters, including 2 "CAP Creature" Monsters
"CAP Creature" cards this card points to cannot be targeted by your opponent's attacks or card effects. If a "CAP Creature" Extra Deck monster this card points to would leave the field, you may return it to your Extra Deck face-up instead.
(Quick Effect): You may target 1 monster Linked to this card that has a different name, and use its effect as this card's effect this turn, even if it was already used this turn. If that effect would require you to move a card from the Deck, hand, field, GY or Banished Zone, Tribute or destroy this card as its cost, you may return 1 "CAP Creature" card from your GY to the deck instead.
You can only use each effect of "CAP Creature - Aurumoth" once per turn.

CAP Creature - Malaconda
Level 4 - DARK
[Reptile/Pendulum/Effect]
Scale 3
Pendulum Effect:
If a "CAP Creature" card you control would leave the field during your opponent's turn, you may Banish this card; Banish 1 card your opponent controls face-down.
Monster Effect:
If this card on the field would leave the field due to your opponent's card effect or battle, you may return 1 "CAP Creature" card from your GY, or face-up in your Extra Deck, to your hand. If you do, you may place this card in 1 of your unoccupied Pendulum Zones.
1500/800

CAP Creature - Cawmodore
Level 8 - EARTH
[Winged Beast/Fusion/Effect]
2 "CAP Creature" Monsters
Once during each Main Phase 1, you may flip any number of Banished "CAP Creature" cards face-down to gain the following effect until the End Phase:
- 1: "CAP Creature" cards you control cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects.
- 2: This card gains 1000 ATK.
- 3: This card can attack directly.
2100/3000

CAP Creature - Volkraken
Level 4 - WATER
[Pyro/Effect]
If your opponent's card would leave the field due to your "CAP Creature" card's attack or effect, you may Special Summon this card from your hand. A "CAP Creature" Extra Deck Monster that uses this card on the field as Material gains the following effect:
- If a card leaves the field due to this card's attack or effect, you may Banish it or shuffle it into the Deck. A "CAP Creature" Extra Deck Monster that uses this card as Summoning Material also gains this effect.
1600/500

CAP Creature - Plasmanta
Level 4 - LIGHT
[Fish/Effect]
FLIP: You may search your deck for 1 "CAP Creature" card; add it to your hand or send it to the GY. Once during your turn, you may flip this face-up card you control into face-down DEF position.
(Quick Effect): You may Banish 1 card from your GY; Special Summon this card from the GY. You may only use this effect of "CAP Creature - Plasmanta" once per turn.
1000/1900

CAP Creature - Naviathan
Rank 8 - WATER
[Sea Serpent/Xyz/Effect]
2 Level 8 Monsters
If a "CAP Creature" Extra Deck Material Monster is detached from this card, you may return it face-down to your Extra Deck instead.
(Quick Effect): Once during either player's turn, if a card effect would cause this card to leave the field, you may negate that effect; shuffle that card into the Deck.
Once during either player's turn, you may detach 1 Material from this card, then apply the appropriate effect:
- Fusion Monster: Until the End Phase, if a card would leave the field due to the attack or effect of a "CAP Creature" card you control, you may Banish that card face down instead.
- Synchro Monster: Shuffle up to 5 of your Banished face-down cards into the Deck, then draw 2 cards.
3000/1500

CAP Creature - Crucibelle
Rank 8 - EARTH
[Fairy/Xyz/Effect]
2 Level 8 Monsters
(Quick Effect): Once during either player's turn, if a card effect would cause a card you control to leave the field, you may detach 1 Material from this Monster; negate that effect, then Banish that card. Then, if that Material was a "CAP Creature" Monster, you may Special Summon it to your side of the field during the End Phase.
If this card has no Materials, you may Banish it; Banish 1 card your opponent controls.
2700/1900

CAP Creature - Mega Crucibelle
Rank 9 - EARTH
[Fairy/Xyz/Effect]
3 Level 9 Monsters
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using 1 "CAP Creature - Crucibelle" you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that Monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.)
(Quick Effect): Once during either player's turn, if a card effect would cause a card you control to leave the field, you may detach 1 Material from this Monster; negate that effect. Then, if that Material was a "CAP Creature" Monster, you may attach the card whose effect was negated to this card as Material.
If this card has "CAP Creature - Crucibelle" as Material (and no other cards), you may Special Summon it to your side of the field, Banish this card, then choose 1 of the following effects:
- Special Summon 1 "CAP Creature" Extra Deck Monster from your GY, or face-up from your Extra Deck (ignoring requirements).
- Banish 1 card your opponent controls.
3000/2500

CAP Creature - Kerfluffle
Level 4 - LIGHT
[Warrior/Effect]
If you control no monsters, you may Special Summon this card from your hand or GY. If this card is sent to the GY as Material for a "CAP Creature" Extra Deck Monster, or detached from a "CAP Creature" Xyz Monster, shuffle 1 random card in your opponent's hand into the Deck. You may only use each effect of "CAP Creature - Kerfluffle" once per turn.
1500/700

CAP Creature - Pajantom
Link 3 - DARK
[Dragon/Link/Effect]
Top, Bottom-Left, Bottom-Right
2+ Monsters, including at least 1 "CAP Creature" Monster
While this card points to at least 1 Monster, the effects of your "CAP Creature" cards cannot be negated by your opponent's card effects.
(Quick Effect): Once during either player's Main Phase, you may send 1 Banished card to your GY for each Monster this card points to. Then, 1 Monster this card points to gains 800 ATK for each card you sent to the GY this way.

CAP Creature - Jumbao
Level 4 - LIGHT
[Plant/Effect]
While you control another "CAP Creature" card with a different name, this card can't be affected or Tributed by your opponent's card effects. If a "CAP Creature" card would be sent to the GY due to a card effect, you may add that card to your hand instead, but its effects cannot trigger this turn. You may only use this effect of "CAP Creature - Jumbao" once per turn.
1300/2000

CAP Creature - Caribolt
Level 8 - EARTH
[Beast/Fusion/Effect]
2 "CAP Creature" Monsters
You may also Fusion Summon this Monster from your Extra Deck by using 3 "LCAP Creature" Monsters you control as Material (you do not use Polymerization). If this Monster is Fusion Summoned in this way, it gains 1000 ATK and can attack all Monsters your opponent controls once during each Battle Phase. Once during your Main Phase, you may send 1 "CAP Creature" Monster from your Deck to the GY; this turn, this card cannot be affected by your opponent's card effects during the Battle Phase.
2200/1000

CAP Creature - Smokomodo
Rank 8 - FIRE
[Reptile/Xyz/Effect]
2 Level 8 Monsters
If a "CAP Creature" Extra Deck Monster would leave the field due to your opponent's attack or card effect, you can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck or GY and attach that Monster to this card as material. Once during either player's turn, you may detach 1 Material from this Monster, and apply the appropriate effect depending on the Material's type:
- Fusion: Banish 2 "CAP Creature" cards from your GY, and Special Summon the detached material.
- Synchro: Return up to 3 "CAP Creature" cards from your GY to the Deck, then banish 1 card your opponent controls.
- Xyz: Flip all your face-down Banished cards face-up, then return 2 Banished cards to your hand. They cannot be Summoned or activated this turn (but may be Set).
2500/600

CAP Creature - Snaelstrom
Level 8 - WATER
[Insect/Synchro/Effect]
1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner Monsters
While you control another "CAP Creature" card, your opponent may not target this card for attacks or card effects. Once during either player's turn, if your opponent's card effect would affect a "CAP Creature" card you control, you may send 1 "CAP Creature" card from your Deck to the GY; until the End Phase, that card's effects are negated, and if it is a Monster, it may not attack, or be Tributed, or be used as Material for the Special Summon of a Monster.
1600/3200

LCAP Creature - Justyke
Level 2 - LIGHT
[Rock/Pendulum/Effect]
Scale 9
Pendulum Effect:
Once during your turn, you may shuffle this card into your Deck to Fusion Summon 1 "CAP Creature" Monster by Banishing Monsters from your side of the field, hand, or GY as Material (you do not use Polymerization). A Monster Fusion Summoned in this way gains the following effect: once during each turn, if this card would be destroyed, negate its destruction.
Monster Effect:
You may shuffle this card into your Deck; Special Summon 1 "CAP Creature" non-Extra Deck Monster from your GY with a different Type and Attribute from this card. You may use this effect of "LCAP Creature - Justyke" only once per turn.
800/800

CAP Creature - Equilibra
Level 8 - LIGHT
[Rock/Pendulum/Effect]
Scale 1
Pendulum Effect:
While you control no Monsters, if both your Pendulum Zones are occupied by "CAP Creature" cards, you may Special Summon a "CAP Creature" Xyz Monster from your Extra Deck or GY, using both cards in your Pendulum Zones as Materials, ignoring Summoning requirements. If you do, if this card would be detached to activate the effect of that Xyz Monster, you may place this card in 1 of your Pendulum Zones instead of returning it to the Extra Deck (if that Pendulum Zone is already occupied, you may destroy that card instead).
Monster Effect:
When this card is Special Summoned, you may Banish the top 3 cards of your Deck face-down. During each Standby Phase, you may add 1 face-down Banished card to your hand to deal 1000 damage to your opponent.
2400/2300

CAP Creature - Create-a-Metagame
Spell/Continuous
During your Standby Phase, you may choose 1 of the following effects:
- Banish 1 "CAP Creature" card from your GY.
- Add 1 Banished "CAP Creature" card to your hand.
- Send 1 "CAP Creature" card from your hand to your GY.
If you do, send 1 "CAP Creature" card from your Deck to your GY. You cannot activate card effects from the GY until the End Phase of this turn.
(Quick Effect): Banish this card from your GY, then return 1 "CAP Creature" Extra Deck Monster from your GY or Banished Zone to the Extra Deck.
You may only use 1 effect of "CAP Creature - Create-a-Metagame" each turn, and only once that turn.

CAP Creature - Generational Update
Spell/Quick-Play
Send 1 "CAP Creature" card from your hand or Deck to the GY; until the End Phase, double the Levels of all "CAP Creature" Monsters on the field.

CAP Creature - Metagame Shift
Spell/Quick-Play
If a "CAP Creature" Extra Deck Monster you control leaves if the field, you may banish that Monster, then reveal 3 "CAP Creature" monsters from your Deck with different names. Your opponent applies the following effects to the revealed cards:
- Special Summon 1 of those monsters to your side of the field.
- Send 1 of those monsters to the GY.
- Banish 1 of those monsters.
You may only use "CAP Creature - Metagame Shift" once per turn.

CAP Creature - Concept Proposal
Trap
Activate if you have at least 6 "CAP Creature" Monsters in your GY with different names; destroy all cards on the field, then send 1 "CAP Creature" card from your Deck to the GY with a different name. If a "CAP Creature" Extra Deck Monster would leave the field, you may Banish this card from your GY; Special Summon 1 "CAP Creature" Monster from your Extra Deck, ignoring requirements, but Banish it during the End Phase.

CAP Creature - Create-a-Team
Trap
If you control no Monsters, you may Special Summon up to 6 "CAP Creature" Monsters from your GY, which must include 1 "CAP Creature" Extra Deck Monster to your Extra Deck Monster Zone, and must all have different types and attributes. Monsters Special Summoned in this way have their ATK/DEF set to 0, their effects on the field are negated, and you cannot Special Summon other cards this turn, except "CAP Creature" Monsters.

Personally if someone cobbles a deck skeleton of this I'll be chuffed, but if someone actually programs these (apparently people do that on custom card servers) I'll be blown away.

So as far as the deck is concerned, the engine is probably something like

1x Plasmanta
1x Kerfuffle

3x Generational Update

1x Revenahnk
1x Pajantom

Adamancipator CAP probably runs Stratagem, anything with discard probably runs Mollux and Tomohawk, and a pure variant would run all three, but this is the short and simple engine for the deck.

Generational Update is a very good Foolish Burial effect, since Kerfuffle is a great combo starter, and Plasmanta is a phenomenal bordering on banworthy combo extender.

Kerfuffle is a cool combo starter with Update. Because Update neither targets CAP Creatures on the field nor puts a minimum on the number of CAP Creatures you need to double, you can actually use Update without any monsters to go for Kerf's ability immediately and use it as material for either Revenahnk or Pajantom to bait the hand-trap.

Where things get really nutty is Plasmanta. Plasmanta has a self revival effect that works on either turn with the low cost of banishing any one card from a grave. This can be any card at all, even something like a Twin Twister or Foolish Burial. If it gets to live after you summon it during the opponent's End Phase, you can even use its searching effect in pure variants. This gives you an unending source of fodder for your link climbs and big Synchro plays.

As for decklists, here's a cool Invoked CAP Creature deck:

3x Aliester the Invoker
3x Ash Blossom and Joyous Spring
1x CAP Creature Equilibra
1x CAP Creature Kerfuffle
2x CAP Creature Mollux
1x CAP Creature Plasmanta
3x CAP Creature Stratagem
3x CAP Creature Tomohawk
1x Psy-Frame Driver
3x Psy-Framegear Driver

1x Terraforming
3x Magical Meltdown
3x Invocation
3x CAP Creature Generational Update
2x Called by the Grave
1x Foolish Burial
3x Pot of Desires

2x CAP Creature Create-A-Team
2x Infinite Impermanence

2x Invoked Mechaba
1x Invoked Purgatrio
1x Borreload Savage Dragon
1x CAP Creature Cyclohm
1x Psy-Framelord Omega
1x Abyss Dweller
1x CAP Creature Revenahnk
1x Aliester, Invoker of Madness
1x Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess
1x Borrelsword Dragon
1x CAP Creature Plasmanta
1x Knightmare Cerberus
1x Knightmare Phoenix
1x Knightmare Unicorn

If you have any questions about the combos this deck can pull off, let me know. This is actually a pretty cool deck, albeit a bit broken in places. The addition I'm least sure of is Equilibra. It's effect is hypothetically strong with Pot of Desires, but this is really only viable going first, and you have to protect it with Apollousa. It's also arguable that what Equilibra does with Desires is significantly less relevant than what Plasmanta and Omega are doing with it in context of how the deck works.

Could someone tell me if there are any Pokemon CAP card designs?
If so, where can I find your designs, and if not
Could anyone create pokemon CAP cards?

Where would you put the CAPmons to be encountered in the wild in Galar?

For me

Syclar: Route 8, Route 10
Syclant: Dusty Bowl, Lake of Outrage (Snowy, Wanderer)
Revenankh: Route 6
Embirch: Rolling Fields, Dappled Grove, West Lake Axewell, Watchtower Ruins, East Lake Axewell, Stony Wilderness (Harsh Sun)
Flarelm: Axew's Eye (Harsh Sun)
Pyroak: Stony Wilderness (Harsh Sun, Wanderer)
Breezi: Stony Wilderness (Cloudy)
Fidgit: Lake of Outrage (Cloudy, Wanderer)
Tactite: Route 8
Privatyke: Route 9
Nohface: Motostoke Riverbank, Bridge Field (Fog)
Kistunoh: Lake of Outrage (Fog, Wanderer)
Duohm: Route 8
Colosshale: North Lake Miloch, South Lake Miloch, Motostoke, Galar Mine 2, Slumbering Weald
Protowatt: East Lake Axewell, Giant's Mirror, Hulbury, West Lake Axewell
Krilowatt: Bridge Field, Dusty Bowl, East Lake Axewell, Lake of Outrage
Voodoll: Bridge Field, Giant's Mirror (Thunderstorm)
Scratchet: Stony Wilderness, Motostoke Riverbank
Tomohawk: Lake of Outrage
Necturine: Rolling Fields, Dappled Grove, West Lake Axewell, Watchtower Ruins, East Lake Axewell, Stony Wilderness, Axew's Eye (Cloudy)
Necturna: Stony Wilderness (Cloudy, Wanderer)
Mollux: Route 7, Bridge Field
Cupra: Giant's Mirror, Hammerlocke Hills
Argalis: Glimwood Triangle
Aurumoth: Lake of Outrage (Fog, Wanderer)
Brattler: Rolling Fields, Dappled Grove, West Lake Axewell, Watchtower Ruins, East Lake Axewell, Stony Wilderness, Axew's Eye (Clear)
Malaconda: Stony Wilderness (Clear, Wanderer)
Cawdet: Rolling Fields, West Lake Axewell, Watchtower Ruins, South Lake Miloch, East Lake Axewell, North Lake Miloch (Rain)
Cawmodore: Route 9, Axew's Eye, Dusty Bowl, Lake of Outrage, Hammerlocke Hills (Rain, Wanderer)
Volkritter: East Lake Axewell, Giant's Mirror, Hulbury, West Lake Axewell
Volkraken: Bridge Field, Dusty Bowl, East Lake Axewell, Lake of Outrage
Snugglow: Route 2, Route 4, Route 5, Route 6, Axew's Eye, Bridge Field, East Lake Axewell, Motostoke, North Lake Miloch, Slumbering Weald, South Lake Miloch, West Lake Axewell
Plasmanta: Route 2, Axew's Eye, Bridge Field, Dusty Bowl, East Lake Axewell, Giant's Cap, Giant's Mirror, Giant's Seat, Lake of Outrage, West Lake Axewell
Floatoy: East Lake Axewell, Giant's Mirror, Hulbury, West Lake Axewell
Caimanoe: Bridge Field, Dusty Bowl, East Lake Axewell
Naviathan: Lake of Outrage
Crucibelle: Stony Wilderness, Motostoke Riverbank
Pluffle: Bridge Field, Giant's Mirror (Cloudy)
Pajantom: Glimwood Triangle
Mumbao: Rolling Fields, Dappled Grove, West Lake Axewell, Watchtower Ruins, East Lake Axewell, Stony Wilderness, Axew's Eye (Harsh Sun)
Jumbao: Stony Wilderness (Harsh Sun, Wanderer)
Fawnifer: From Leon after catching 1 CAPmon
Smogecko: From Leon after catching 1 CAPmon
Swirlpool: From Leon after catching 1 CAPmon
Justyke: Hammerlocke Hills, Giant's Cap (Blizzard)
Equilibra: Lake of Outrage (Blizzard, Wanderer)
Astrolotl pre-evo: Motostoke Outskirts, Motostoke Riverbank, Stony Wilderness (Harsh Sun)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)