The CAP Kitchen: Non-Competitive Discussion Goes Here

malaconda the berries bush pokemon

sun: the colorful skin of malaconda alert other pokemon of the dangerous poison of malaconda

moon:the berries in the head and tail of malaconda are poisonous but cooked in determined recipes are delicious

necturna the phantom lass pokemon

sun: necturna was adapted to the winters in alola, making them resistents to the hails

moon: If you are climbing a mountain and you hear the cry of a baby, run as fast as you can, sure is a necturna stealing someone's soul

Awesome, the dex entries have been added to the main post. Now all that is left are the stats as well as the pre evo dex entries, plus any other caps were planning on alolizing, move pools, and possibly a slight recoloring of stratagem. Also I can put rough drafts on here to avoid deletion.

Last edited:
In the Alola region Plasmanta and its previous form Snugglow have went through a drastic change in their typing. Despite being and electric type Plasmanta had a difficult time surviving in the Alolan waters. Scientists suspect that because of its electric typing its attacks were to strong in the water, so when they were hunting they would potentially hurt their hunting partners which decreased their numbers. Locals on the other hand claim that Plasmanta was jealous of Mantine's popularity and developed the water typing to better resemble it and make itself more appealing to the locals.

Quick Question, when does the CAP23 start up? I don't have much to add to other discussions, as others are more capable battlers than me, but I love the creative process and would love to get to grips with a new capmon.

Quick Question, when does the CAP23 start up? I don't have much to add to other discussions, as others are more capable battlers than me, but I love the creative process and would love to get to grips with a new capmon.
Whenever the Gen 7 OU is settled and clear threats counter and checks are found.

I would make a sprite for that Laviathan, but there are no colors on the white parts.
the neck I intended to be white with purple lines and the rest is either gray or purple.
also
Cool Shades the Kid should I put the origin story after the dex entries or summarize them into the dex entries?

Glitchwood High

formerly Err0r Mobutt
the neck I intended to be white with purple lines and the rest is either gray or purple.
also
Cool Shades the Kid should I put the origin story after the dex entries or summarize them into the dex entries?
In my opinion, Origin Story then dex entry, though they kinda are the same :L

When the wondrous students of Johto's Smogon University came to the Alola region to study the strength of the Alolan Forms, they inadvertently created one. Aurumoth was a popular pokemon among students at the time, but once they stated their research of the alola forms(most of which were dark) they found that it had no uses in combating them. A few students decided that it was best to just release them into the wild instead of making them endure the constant torture of battling which, if they had studied more, they should have known that this was hazardous to the environment. The Aurumoth population boomed on Ula'ula Island, and then a change happened. The Aurumoth that could use the spiritual energy released by Tapu Bulu were able to survive much longer and shine much stronger than their counter-parts.

When the wondrous students of Johto's Smogon University came to the Alola region to study the strength of the Alolan Forms, they inadvertently created one. Aurumoth was a popular pokemon among students at the time, but once they stated their research of the alola forms(most of which were dark) they found that it had no uses in combating them. A few students decided that it was best to just release them into the wild instead of making them endure the constant torture of battling which, if they had studied more, they should have known that this was hazardous to the environment. The Aurumoth population boomed on Ula'ula Island, and then a change happened. The Aurumoth that could use the spiritual energy released by Tapu Bulu were able to survive much longer and shine much stronger than their counter-parts.
try to make this entrie a little shorter

I am back from school you guys, and everything will be put on the main post. Also can you summarize the dex entries for us cool shades the kid. Also the pre evo's still need dex entries and we should start working on stats. the main ones are still going to be ou and the babies will be lc.

Last edited:
i think the same darmico, i worked on stats for: fidgit,kitsunoh,necturna and mollux (the malaconda's stats was submited)
mollux necturna fidgit: kitsunoh:
hp-115 84 95 80
atk:25 120 96 123
def:103 120 109 65
spa:131 61 70 35
spd:105 120 60 80
spe:56 61 125 130

the desing looks good :)

thanks, the stats of mollux, necturna, fidgit, kitsnoh, and malconda have been added. now all that is left are more sprites (if people want to make them) and if so abilities typing dex entries move pools and stats will be given to them, pre evo stats, pre evo stats and dex entries, auramoths dex entry and stats, summarizing the origin stories for plasmanta and auramoth, giving everyone move pools, and of course giving plasmanta stratagem and syclant stats.

Last edited:
i think that cupra,argalis and breezi don´t need a alola form, but everyone it´s able for make these alola forms

about the sprites , i will make the eventually including the sprites for rattler,a the stratagem´s pre evos

(whoops)Yes I did I will change that to technician.

And I agree that cupra argalis and breezi don't need them, I cent event think of how to interpret the typing of fidgit to work with breezi, also do you think that scyclants pre evo should get an alolan form?

And by the way this is our fifth page working on it and dex entry for necturine.

Necturine the icicle spirit pokemon

Sun: This pokemon Is occasionally mistaken for a blue berry, these unlucky few occasionally lose their soul, or gain a cold.

Moon: This pokemon lives on high mountains where it can rest without having to worry about other stronger pokemon.

Last edited:
(whoops)Yes I did I will change that to technician.

And I agree that cupra argalis and breezi don't need them, I cent event think of how to interpret the typing of fidgit to work with breezi, also do you think that scyclants pre evo should get an alolan form?
secure! when i wrote thhat coment i absolutely forgot syclar
necturine nohface
hp: 49 51
stk: 50 76
def: 70 49
spa: 55 25
spd: 75 34
spe: 41 85

and the shiny malaconda alola
frontnormal-mmalaconda shy.png

Yeah Scylar really need one to make sense. I want to make an argument for Breezi getting one since if it doesn't it won't share any type with Fidgit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)