Tournament The Camomons Open [Round 3]

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Welcome to the Camomons Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam III information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Camomons ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result. (edit it out if you want to keep it private)
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.

Round 3

Deadline: Sunday 03/25 11:59pm EST (UTC -5)

EternalSnowman vs. Catalystic
Moosical vs. Megazard
itsKimbo vs. Racool
Official Fissure vs. Hamhamhamham

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ren
well that loss earlier today meant that I am officially out of playoffs (idk if i was earlier, but ill just say that i am now), i just wanted to thank a couple of my friends for making omgs fun for me, despite me really never playing oms beyond tournaments roomtours before this. I had a really enjoyable time and kinda wish i took the few beginning tours a little more seriously (i feel i probs coulda done a lot better in ag).

s/o to Hamhamhamham MJ Villa and the rest of the goons for all the enjoyable memes that came out of omgs, hamslam and whatnot, it was extremely fun

and a s/o to Jrdn Racool and London13 for pushing me/helping me get into a lot of these metas

maybe next year! and rooting for HAMSLAM (and ig jrdn and racool) to win playoffs

E4 Flint

-inactive in BH due corrupt leader-
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Congratulations all for finishing games early! Next round is posted here (if you weren't already tagged)

Reactions: Ren

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)