The Arrivals.

so... has anybody watched this series on YouTube? if so, what has changed in your life?

for me, before i watched this, i had a blunt idea about satanism, freemasonry, and the fact that the government IS actually controlling everything.
after i watched about half of it, like say around part 24, i started to renew my faith in Islam. my eyes, were quite literally, open. i started to see the world around me in a totally different way. i stopped watching TV (i wasn't even watching the damn thing in the first place), i started to read more books, i even began to buy (was that correct?) e-books from amazon.com, something i said would never happen to me. also it was the first time i was compelled to watch "the Matrix" for the first time. :P

it was like watching Death Note and starting to think like "L", even. Death Note fans should relate to this, i think.

so, smogon, have you watched this series, and what has it done for your life?(was that also correct?)

on a side note: please don't flame me because of my religion. just because you might be different from me doesn't mean i'm bad.

i havent seen the show but props to youre faith man, im a bahai and because it also a middle easter religion i get called some less than friendly things by some meatheads sometimes, dont let it get to you

im on limited data so i cant really watch videos, but ill try to get around to it when i can

vonFiedler

I Like Chopin
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
Well shit, what are we supposed to say about "the proof the antichrist has arrived"? This is the kind of conspiracy theory fearmongering bullshit that I roll my eyes at when members of my own religion do it. People of all creeds and ideologies and lack thereof want to think the other side controls everything and that the world is so much worse than it used to be, like 20 years ago when we didn't have easy access to information from our own homes, like 50 years ago when racism and sexism were still socially acceptable, or go back even further and you get all sorts of problems that have been solved. When people aren't content with their own lives and feel they have to blame an invisible system for it it just makes you want to say "grow up" sometimes.

Well shit, what are we supposed to say about "the proof the antichrist has arrived"? This is the kind of conspiracy theory fearmongering bullshit that I roll my eyes at when members of my own religion do it. People of all creeds and ideologies and lack thereof want to think the other side controls everything and that the world is so much worse than it used to be, like 20 years ago when we didn't have easy access to information from our own homes, like 50 years ago when racism and sexism were still socially acceptable, or go back even further and you get all sorts of problems that have been solved. When people aren't content with their own lives and feel they have to blame an invisible system for it it just makes you want to say "grow up" sometimes.
it's just the good ol' "hate all love your own" religions put in everybody's head, and some idiots believe that most of religions says it's sin to believe other religions making those following it think it's bad, and anything that the religion says it's bad is hated by everyone in it, that's what i hate about religions, i as a Christian don't hate no one, i don't practice and have my doubts, so maybe that's what makes me more open :S, anyway this is the kind of things that gives birth to such monstrosities as the Westboro Baptist Church, the kkk and also terrorist, which i always despised i'm in Christian school so i always get that kind of stuff don't really pay attention but hey at least we're more open than Catholics; to me it's just about who you are i have never cared for such things as: gays, other religions, hate for other who don't believe what i do; because that is seriously dumb.

And congrats on finding something you believe in, i know i haven't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)