Tournament The Anything Goes Open [Round 5]

Welcome to the Anything Goes Open!​

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • OM Grand Slam information can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Anything Goes ladder of the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found here.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • Replays must be posted alongside the result.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
  • Be proactive with scheduling.
  • OMGS Standings can be found here.
Round 5

Read the red text above! Your matches will be coin-flipped if you don't post replays.

Deadline is 7 days from this post, March 1st.

Empo vs DonnotheFirst
highlighter vs slurmz
Salvation vs Thimo
Confluxx vs HunterStorm

Thank you to h_n_g_m_n for contributing the artwork for this tournament!

DoW

formally Death on Wings
Empo vs DonnotheFirst - underdog let's go
highlighter vs slurmz
Salvation vs Thimo - I think everyone's expecting thimo to win too much, I'm unconvinced he'll actually win the tour. He's still the favourite for this game though, even if it's not as certain as everyone's saying
[ Winner of: Confluxx vs Torpid ] vs HunterStorm - I certainly think confluxx has a solid shot, but hunter's just a very solid ag player, and I don't think many people can beat him.

Calling Activity,

I haven't seen my opponent online at all since this round came up. I've been very active and I've done the /user command like 10 to 20 times each day in the past week, but he simply was never online whenever I was or at all. He did say he wanted to play Tuesday however I can't play on that date because of a tight schedule.

Reffrey

Banned deucer.
I'm gonna talk to salvation on showdown and see if he can play you today Thimo. He's actually been on this week, but on an alt. I think he's been practicing for his match with you because he's been laddering a lot (of course, this is assuming that he is who I think he is, which I'm 90% sure of, based on the teams that I saw him use in his matchups). I'm not gonna tell you guys who he is though because he wants to keep his alt a secret. I would try to give him a chance instead of calling activity because he's a really good player. I could possibly see him winning the whole tournament honestly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)