AAA The Almost Any Ability Open - Finals [Won by Dragonillis]

Status
Not open for further replies.

dhelmise

banend doosre
is a Site Content Manageris a Battle Simulator Administratoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Programmeris a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
Social Media Head
Art by MiniArchitect
Welcome to the Almost Any Ability Open!

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations.
  • OM Grand Slam VIII information.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the Almost Any Ability ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown, and can be found on Smogon's strategy dex.
  • Best of three, single elimination.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on Pokemon Showdown!.
  • S/V cartridge win conditions are in place; there are no ties.
  • Replays are required.
In addition to earning points for the OM Grand Slam, this tournament is also part of the OM Tour Circuit and awards points based on how well you do.

Round 7

Dragonillis vs Frozoid

The deadline is Sunday, April 30 @ 11:59 PM GMT-4.

Last edited:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9almostanyability-1854886141-0v8n5ip5vfopcgb1p305oy9g9hsczuppw G1
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen9almostanyability-1854892779-ws48t3e0rywu1axcvnv7arbiblv53k5pw G2

Won 2-0 vs Frozoid, ggs !

Osake Merci bien pour tes coups de mains, un plaisir de t'avoir quand je suis en train de méditer sur comment cheese
Atha Je me dois de te remercier, encore une fois pour tes pensées et les teams pendant ce tournoi, pas sur que je sois allé aussi loin sans ça
Siamato Rdv à l'OMPL pour tes prochaines paniques (nan nan, je déconne, je ne veux pas rejouer dans ce tournoi :'))
Clementine free ping bg <3

Thx to osake and atha about their help during (almost) all prep and about team, while i thought about how to cheese this tournament. I can't say i won this open (specially vs QT) without out
Siamato, see you in OMPL for your next blobsueur.png (no no, I'm kidding, I don't want to play in this tournament again :')

Short closing note.
I didn't think I would go this far in the tournament, especially when there are other top OM players in this tournament, pandadoux, atha, qt, abriel, mz, pannu to name a few. I also wanted to do this tournament to train one last time, especially at the level of the preps that I could do as well as my plays, and it is one of the rare tournaments where I am satisfied for the most part with my games.

See you at next OMPL (As a manager, I hope wigdeter.png) or at next SSNL.

wigglypower.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)