Tetrabilities

D2TheW

Amadán
Frillish/Jellicent:
Water Absorb/Cursed Body/Damp/ Soul Heart
It's dex entries talk constantly about how it absorbs life force from other pokemon and from sailors, even bringing down ships to do so, so I reckon soul heart makes a lot of sense. It would make it really dangerous with Water Spout but you'd have to keep it healthy and would probably require paralysis support.

Kling/Klang/Klingklang
Plus/Minus/Clear Body/ Motor Drive
Ok so this thing was clearly designed with the purpose of using Plus/Minus with Magnetic Flux and Gear Up because Gamefreak really thinks that the plus minus thing can work. But who decided it needs BOTH abilities. Then, since it's got two useless abilities in singles you'd think they'd give it a decent hidden ability but no they give it clear body which is pretty meh tbh. Anyway Motor Drive makes a lot of sense to me because I can imagine the gears absorbing the electricity and speeding up. It also helps it out against electric types which resist steel and electric which is basically all of it's moves.

Delibird
Hustle/ Vital Spirit/ Insomnia/ Prankster
Santa Birb seems kinda mischievous, take present for example, it damages you for varying amounts or heals you. It's incredibly useless normally but prankster spikes and destiny bond would be useful especially in combination with rapid spin (which this inexplicably has) or Defog. It could make an ok lead in lower tiers.

Btw Murkrow doesn't get Moxie only Honchkrow does and Honchkrow has a higher physical attack than special.

Since this slate isn't really specific, can we do any mon with generally useless abilities or just the ones you said? Stunfisk comes to mind for example

As said, it's Pyroar, not Murkrow. That was my phone trying to auto-correct me.

I am saving Stunfisk for now, but I will take that as a request for the next slate.

Similarly, I intend to do a slate for Rotom-forms. There is a reason Stunfisk and rotom-fan are in the banner

737373elj

Banned deucer.
Is the tie-breaker still going on? If so, I vote Larvitar: Gravity Monkey and Sableye: Sereg. And give me a day or two I want to do one for Klink

Edit: you know what D2theW’s Klink line ability is birlliant. And I can’t think of another ability.

Last edited:
Frillish-line:
Static

Jellyfish stun their prey and are often associated with electricity in fiction. This lets Jellicent act as a status spreader.

Klink-line:
Levitate

As much as I love the idea of motor drive, I have to provide another option. This Mon is clearly floating. This turns a weakness into an immunity, letting it wall more

Delibird:
Slush Rush

Delibird's abilities are about how busy Santa is. Here is an ice type. Santa is busiest when it is Winter in his home. Let it move fast in Hail. Ice types do need the speed

Litleo-line:

Dazzling

Pyroar is majestic. And it would really appreciate the immunity to priority. Especially as it's complicated weak to aqua jet, Mach punch and vacuum wave.

Time to vote

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)