tennisace's ~*magical mystery tournament*~ - Won by Tachycardia

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
1 FLCL vs 7 Annoyer really hard
to choose, but fat boi will win at the end of the day
2 Shuckleking87 vs 5 Tachycardia
imo this will be close, but shuckle will win with creativity.
3 Zebraiken vs 4 Sweet Jesus
SpecZard will miss Raseri

atomicllamas

but then what's left of me?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
FLCL vs. Annoyer

Shuckleking87 vs. Tachycardia - I swear to god shuckle if you make me look bad, smh

Zebraiken vs. Sweet Jesus

watashi

is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Champion
World Defender
1 @FLCL vs 7 Annoyer - annoyer might pull it off but he will probably choke in some way or bring this team that was meant to counter flcl, only to find himself destroyed by something unexpected, such as swords dance ludicolo. he also has a high chance of being haxed, as demonstrated in his numerous fun matches with flcl; however, these two generally restart when ridiculous hax happens within the first five turns. additionally, annoyer might also lose due to his indian parents suddenly entering his room, scolding him for spending his time playing useless video games (despite the fact that his grades are extremely impressive) which will likely result in him timing out. contacting annoyer might be the hardest thing for flcl in this matchup, as he is known to use obscure nicknames on irc such as "fuckmyteacher" due to his excessive dislike of social interaction with the other members of #neverused and fear of being bullied by malicious users such as kenny.
2 Shuckleking87 vs 5 @Tachycardia
3 @Zebraiken vs 4 Sweet Jesus

Last edited:

skylight

a sky full of lighters ☆
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'll do Vrai-style predictions cuz why not.

FLCL v Annoyer

Annoyer will john, but like a ruthless hunter, king FLCL will track him down and force Annoyer to battle. FLCL will win 2-1. First time Annoyer will be prepared for FLCL's Liepard antics and will make use of the strong Cradily (and an added extra of no SR becuz who needs SR in NU??? it's not like Zard is good or anything) In the next round FLCL will come back strong, using a standard Liepard offense team while Annoyer prepared for another of FLCL's gimmicks, and ends up taunting Dark Gem Nasty Plot Unburden Liepard - something of which he has a huge weakness to. Unfortunately for Annoyer, round three is where FLCL brings out a hax team (as in literally each game ends with a crit) and ultimately will come closer to winning yet another tournament.

Shuckleking87 v Tachycardia

Shuckleking may have won a tournament before (and Tachycardia might've too) but this is not his time. Shuckleking will be cool and use Shuckle, but Tachycardia will bring out something even stronger than Shuckle: Delcatty! I don't know what it'll do (or can do) but it'll do something to scare out the weak turtle and give Shuckleking the loss in the first round. In the second round Tachycardia has a minor heart attack and during it accidentally sends out Shedinja as a lead versus Golem, oops! Luckily for Tachycardia it's CB Golem with Explosion, something all the cool kids use. It explodes and Shedinjda does nothing, giving Tachycadia a lead of 6-5. After that, though... Shuckleking realises Tachycardia's gimmick and sweeps with Bulk Up Substitute Sawk, because hey that's how Sawk's meant to be used, right? In the last round Tachycardia comes out on top or should I say comes out on trop with a classic sunstall team featuring Tropius.

Zebraiken v Sweet Jesus

Vrai will be prepared for SJ's creative movesets and bring in even more creative movesets. Expect to see a Zweilous sweep here people! This in particular will be funny cuz he'll be pissed when it misses half way through its sweep :'( However he will come back in the second round with something even more creative: Swadloon, as hearing about Enguarde's battles had inspired him in a way. SJ will not know what's coming and will lose second round. Third round will be won by Vrai as SJ relies on Specs Tauros to catch Vrai out. Unfortunately for SJ, he catches on and sends out his Kecleon, forcing SJ's Tauros to switch and then lose to CB Kecleon.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
1 FLCL vs 7 Annoyer - When there's otter, there's a way

2 Shuckleking87 vs 5 Tachycardia

3 Zebraiken vs 4 Sweet Jesus

FireMage

Disgraced
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Annoyer
ShuckleKing
Zebraiken

I think ShuckleKing has a good chance at winning provided Annoyer beats FLCL, otherwise it's FLCL's. (seeing zeb has only won once vs FLCL!!)

jake

underdog of the year
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Annoyer
ShuckleKing
Zebraiken

I think ShuckleKing has a good chance at winning provided Annoyer beats FLCL, otherwise it's FLCL's. (seeing zeb has only won once vs FLCL!!)
i actually also won the all-star game (if that counts...)

otherwise it's 2-5 or so in official tours

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)