Data Temporary Leaves of Absence

Ayush_1

formerly AyushKr_PKMN
Was gonna be busy in February, but never expected it to come this early (plus some guests are coming for a few days)!!!

Will not be very active till the first week of March, can still order in battles, but reffings would be difficult!!!

If you wish (& the match needs to end at an urgent), please do ask for a subref!!! Very sorry for the inconvenience :-(

not feeling well today (stomach issues).
I'll try to order in league tonight but otherwise expect 1-2 days delay. if it's more than that then I have a Problem.

edit: I am feeling 50% better and may be back tomorrow.

Last edited:
Won't have internet for a while (on the temp 60 minutes thing from the local provider)
I'll try to update things from the library starting tomorrow
I'm using the time I got now to ref/post what I can but in all likelihood it cuts off before I'm done

Internet is back, albeit slow. Smogon isn't very bandwidth demanding tho

Last edited:
I feel like its time for me to take a break from bbp. Life has been extremely busy lately and my BBP motivation isn't that high itself. I have found myself procrastinating reffings which would have otherwise ended a lot earlier. I will try to finish off the stuff I have on my plate but I would suggest asking for a subref. (I will order from time to time in the 2 events I am part of so as to not affect my teammates.)
Gemini Taurus (realgam)
LouisCyphre (realgam)
cityscapes Rextreff (event)
TMan87 Doduodrio (raid)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)