-->Windows 7
-->Chrome
-->No haven't tried other web browser
-->Few days ago
-->JY Rule
-->COULDN'T CONNECT TO SERVER

Captu.PNG

My connection/signal strength shows excellent too

On mobile when you try to log in on showdown on the google URL it tells me that it’s currently under maintenance, but if I go under the Teambuilder URL or I click the option to where it opens Showdown on another tab it works fine.
A2103027-68CE-4CCD-ACC4-8D5CA58CAC8B.jpeg
F7DA0332-C11C-499E-A18A-2E0B615CA9E5.png

theres a visual bug thats been bothering me for a while. randomly sometimes the whole pokebattle is shifted upward, partially cutting off at the top of the view box. like this: https://imgur.com/a/UbfAhxN
see how the metagross's health isn't visible? ive tried refreshing / resizing when this happens to no effect. when it stops, it does so randomly as far as i can tell.
using latest version of firefox, windows 10

I've been having the same issue as some of the other people posting on this page. I can't connect to the server at all on the chromebook, but it works on my other laptop. This is the same issue with my friends, and this started Thursday last weak.

I don't know if this is a bug or not are tutor moves unable to be put on pokemon in Gen 8 national dex legacy for example flip turn Tapu Fini

Anyone know of a way to reset the password for your PS username? Can't seem to find the option anywhere and don't know who to ask.

1. Android 10
2. Chrome
3. Firefox and the same thing happened
4. Today
5. DrampaWeStan
6. Whenever I go on PS, it says "Couldn't connect to server". I tried on another phone and still didn't work

1. Android 10
2. Chrome
3. I haven't tried on any other broswers
4. Today
5. DrampaWeStan
6. When I login all my teams are gone, tried on another device and the same thing happened

Every day, my Showdown avatar changes to a random avatar and I have to manually change it back to the (hidden, if it matters) avatar I usually use. It's only the avatar that's affected, not things like teams, which would probably be deleted if it was a cookie issue. Of course, this could totally be intentional and I just somehow haven't noticed until now.

EDIT:

Picture taken 7/9/2022, showing (somewhat, anyway) the hidden avatar changed to a random unhidden one.

Last edited:
Whenever my opponent or I switch pokemon, the text shows up in the chat box, the switched in pokemon doesn't show up and it's stuck showing the pokemon that was previously lead with. It goes on like that until they faint. The problem has been occuring since yesterday. I'm using Chrome on an Android 10 and my username is DrampaWeStan. I did try on another phone and everything was fine, no errors whatsoever but none of mine teams are on there so I don't really want to switch to a different device.

Attachments

1. Operating system: Windows 10
  2. (Web Browser): Chrome
  3. (Other Browsers?): no
  4. (When did this problem start?): a week or so ago
  5. (PS username): Phelp Michaels
  6. (Problem): Pokemon sprites dont change after I or my opponent swap out to another pokemon. I also cant tell what pokemon the opponent is using until the following turn once they've made their move. See the attached screenshot for the error messages i'm getting in the chat window
    PS Error.png

I have been noticing a bug recently where my avatar will not persist after I close Showdown out. This has been going on for a while, and it was suggested that I try clearing my cookies to fix the problem, but it still exists. It happens with different avatars too.

My post was moved here from the Bug Reports thread, so let me add the required info:
  1. Operating system: Windows 10 Home
  2. Web Browser: Chrome Version 103.0.5060.134 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  3. Other Browsers?: I haven't tried on other browsers since I use Chrome for everything.
  4. When did this problem start?: About a month ago.
  5. PS username: Celebiii
  6. Problem: See above.

Last edited:
On the main play.pokemonshowdown.com page, and ONLY that page (side servers worked fine, replay search worked fine, but not the meat and potatoes of the site), ONLY on my new laptop, I just get stuck in an endless loop of not being able to connect to the server.
Operating system: Windows 10
Web Browser: Chrome Version 104.0.5112.81 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Other Browsers: I tried Microsoft Edge and it did the same thing
When did this problem start? A few days ago when I got this laptop, PS has as of yet never worked on it.
PS username: Notater517
Problem: See above + image here
Screenshot (3).png

I have absolutely no clue what is causing this

I've run into so sort if bug on the test server where I can no longer connect. I was impatient waiting for a league match and I guess I refreshed the page at the wrong time. I've cleared all my browsing cookies and data, restarted my phone and nothing seems to work. I think it's possible the site is trying to log me in incorrectly but I don't have an option to log out of the sports server. I'm using chrome on an android device.

edit: on my PC I also cannot use Chrome any longer. I did manage to use Microsoft edge on my PC to play. I suspect it has to do with Google privacy options? But I've changed all the ones I can find.
Screenshot_20220821-235217_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220821-232404_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
I've run into so sort if bug on the test server where I can no longer connect. I was impatient waiting for a league match and I guess I refreshed the page at the wrong time. I've cleared all my browsing cookies and data, restarted my phone and nothing seems to work. I think it's possible the site is trying to log me in incorrectly but I don't have an option to log out of the sports server. I'm using chrome on an android device.

edit: on my PC I also cannot use Chrome any longer. I did manage to use Microsoft edge on my PC to play. I suspect it has to do with Google privacy options? But I've changed all the ones I can find.View attachment 448743View attachment 448742
Apparently the issue is the sports server website is poorly coded and their certification process is messed up. Hope the devs see this and can/have time to fix it.

Hi, all my colors are inverted. I've asked in the #lobby in showdown and they've all said the same thing which is settings. When I try light/dark settings it doesn't do anything

Please Help!
image_2022-08-26_143739243.png

1. IOS
  2. Chrome
  3. I only know it happening on chrome
  4. Aboit 15 minutes ago
  5. Yu4Takx
  6. The pokemon don’t exist in the teambuilder, can’t look em up and every pokemon in a team is now a question mark with no stats
    001B845B-7D1A-4AED-9509-F25819BC15AE.png
    543DD10D-DAB2-4FEA-B7AF-7107C16C0AFB.png

1. Chrome OS
  2. Chrome 99
  3. Have tried it on Firefox and Opera GX, same issue
  4. Monday, October 17, 2022
  5. N/A (haven´t been able to log in)
  6. Every time I load up the site, none of the tiles have been loading. I have waited 10 minutes and it would still load. The most I´ve been able to do is load up settings. I don´t know if this is because my school admin´s settings, but I am still posting this in case. Picture below.
    Screenshot 2022-10-19 8.31.07 AM.png

1729is56time

Too-too-roo
is a Tiering Contributor
  1. Windows 10 (PC) Android 10(mobile)
  2. Firefox(latest version as of 3 months ago)
  3. Have tried Chrome and Brave, same issue
  4. 6-9 months ago( I contacted ps global staff once and left the problem as is)
  5. 1729is56time (but I use ashfqwer because of the problem)
  6. I can login, play ladder battles and receive challenges if someone challenges me. But if I challenge someone it doesn't reach. If I write anything in chat it shows as if it was sent and I can see. But no one else can. If I reconnect only my messages in chat rooms disappear. This occurs only in the accounts 1729is56time, aserrfff and restary. If I change name immediately to other normal accounts the problem still persists. But if I connect again much later to the normal accounts there is no problem. Since 1729is56time is my smogon acc it is problematic since I have to use other accs for tours.

Hello, i think there is a bug relating to ditto. When ditto switches into mega rayquaza, the game freezes and even reconnecting to the server does not fix the issue. I was unable to get a replay as the whole game freezes but I took a screenshot of the frozen screen. Not sure if the mega rayquaza has to be X1 attack and speed after dragon dance but this freeze interaction happens everytime

Attachments

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 1)