Resource Teams for your headtop

3d

Prada shoes cuz she prada me
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
approved by Ren-chon

yo with ss in spl coming to an end i wanted to give out some of my favourite teams from the past gen for u all to have fun with, just click on the sprites and it'll lead to the import.

shout out to Storm Zone for helping me build some of these teams and to FullLifeGames for his sprite converter making this very easy to post

i might add more teams later on but this is what u guys get for now

Bulky Offence

Hyper Offence

Weather

Balance/Stall

Last edited:
Awesome teams all around! Look forward to giving most of these a shot myself!
though, if you don't mind me asking, on the SD Lando team (https://pokepast.es/fcb81d63b2686bfb). What exactly do the EV spreads of Tyranitar and Landorus accomplish?
I've always been a huge SD Lando advocate this gen, so I'm interested to hear your thought process on this!
(Just for extra context, these are the sets I'm specifically talking abt.)

:Landorus-Therian:
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Atk / 100 Def / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

:Tyranitar:
Tyranitar @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Atk / 104 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Stealth Rock

3d

Prada shoes cuz she prada me
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
World Defender
Awesome teams all around! Look forward to giving most of these a shot myself!
though, if you don't mind me asking, on the SD Lando team (https://pokepast.es/fcb81d63b2686bfb). What exactly do the EV spreads of Tyranitar and Landorus accomplish?
I've always been a huge SD Lando advocate this gen, so I'm interested to hear your thought process on this!
(Just for extra context, these are the sets I'm specifically talking abt.)

:Landorus-Therian:
Landorus-Therian (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Atk / 100 Def / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- Swords Dance

:Tyranitar:
Tyranitar @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 144 Atk / 104 Def / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Ice Punch
- Stealth Rock
the landot is to kill ferro with 2 eqs at +2 after it gets leech + leftovers recovery

the ttar is pretty simple, just enough evs to ohko chomp and the rest in physdef / hp

144+ Atk Tyranitar Ice Punch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Garchomp: 360-424 (100.8 - 118.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
144+ Atk Tyranitar Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 0 Def Landorus-Therian: 376-444 (98.4 - 116.2%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO
252 Atk Garchomp Earthquake vs. 248 HP / 104 Def Tyranitar: 272-324 (67.4 - 80.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)