Tournament Teamballo II - Finals (Won by the Tyrannical Tinkatons!)

Lalaya

Banned deucer.

Teamballo 2022 logo by Pissog and Swiffix
Commencement / Administrative Decisions / Spreadsheet / Discord / Replays & Usage Stats
Week 1 / Week 2 / Week 3 / Week 4 / Week 5 / Week 6 / Week 7 / Semifinals / Finals

vs.

Tyrannical Tinkatons (6) vs. (4) Kyoto Kingambits
SV OU: egalvanc vs TJ
SV OU: Piyush25 vs Ash KetchumGamer
SV OU: crying vs elodin
SV DOU: Chris32156 vs Shadowmonstr7
SV Ubers: Trade Lasen vs Inder
SV Monotype: mushamu vs maki
SV LC: Laroxyl vs Éric
SS OU: 3d vs Eeveeto StepC
SM OU: Raptor vs Tenebricite
ORAS OU: ArcticBreeze vs Amir

Deadline is Monday, February 20th @ 11:59 AM (GMT+1).

Last edited:

Lalaya

Banned deucer.
Tyrannical Tinkatons (0) vs. (0) Kyoto Kingambits
SV OU: egalvanc vs TJ
SV OU: Piyush25 vs Ash KetchumGamer
SV OU: crying vs elodin
SV DOU: Chris32156 vs Shadowmonstr7
SV Ubers: Lasen vs Inder
SV Monotype: mushamu vs maki
SV LC: Laroxyl vs Éric
SS OU: 3d vs Eeveeto
SM OU: Raptor vs Tenebricite
ORAS OU: ArcticBreeze vs Amir

Last edited:

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Shoutouts:

crying - Thanks for managing with me in this tour, your knowledge was very helpful and you had an amazing tour overall, I learned new things from you and I hope it was a great experience for you as well.

Raptor 3d ArcticBreeze - We never teamed up before but you guys were absolute goats in oras-sm-ss and I hope to meet you in next tours as well.

Piyush25 - We already had teamed up before in 2-3 tours and I am gladly we finally won one, you have always been very active, good luck with your SV grind.

Laroxyl - Very serious player that did amazing, hopefully next times I will be able to help you more with my limited LC knowledge but you did very well by yourself, truly a LC goat, I enjoyed a lot teaming with you and good luck with your next tours (e con il fantacalcio)

mushamu - The goat itself, you already know how much I admire you and there is no need to add anything else, thanks for winning the last game and have a nice Sunday :heart:

Chris32156 Frixel Ninja - The DOU core, you guys managed to farm wins with the same team, sorry to not have helped you out but I suck in Dou and you guys did a great job as well

egalvanc - Nice to know you better during the tour, unfortunately you couldn't play MWC with us, you are a strong player and I am glad there weren't any problems after the first weeks, good luck with next officials tours, you have been crucial in this win

fran17 - IL GOAT, I knew the tour was won the moment we drafted you, sorry for benching you so many weeks and thanks for the wins you still made when playing, I enjoy talking with you and I hope u still had a ok experience

Lasen Trade - Firstly I hope Trade will get better, life is always more important than mons so stay safe :toast: 2 great players that did well and I am always happy to pm Lasen about dumb things

Kyo - Bro wtf I forgot we drafted you till like week 6 when you played, we haven't talked much but you were always great, good luck fixing NatDex :3

Beraldinho shiloh LpZ - You guys didn't had many occasions to play cause the team was really stacked but thanks for all the games you have done and for the availability to play and sub when needed.

Thanks to each of you for making this a great experience and a fun tour, I hope y'all enjoyed it and thanks for the commitment you guys putted in, stay safe and best of luck in spl for those who are in it and in your next tours :heart:

Other People

Arya - thanks for the amazing logo :)

clean Trichotomy Fc MAVERICK SHOOTERS procorphish - thanks for joining our server and eventually helping or just casually talk with us

Mihowk maroon Rubyblood One Last Kiss Tricking Pais BlazingDark Ryuji Azick sasha H.M.N.I.P Kibo Milo Mimikyu Stardust - It's 4am so I can't think of anyone else but you guys are people that make me enjoy the site or learn new things every day and I always like talking with you when we have the occasion to :toast:

Pissog

ولكل سؤال كانت فلسطين هي الجواب
is a Top Artist
Congratulations Tinkatons, very deserved win. Losing still hurts but looking back we had an awesome season and I'm proud of every single one of my teammates. You are all amazing people and you'll go very far in the near future.

paolode99 il fratello. Il goat. Grazie per aver managerato insieme a me, sei una persona incredibile ed è solo grazie a te che abbiamo draftato un team così forte. Grazie di tutto.

Eeveeto bro I'm gonna miss your crazy brews you brought everyday. Definitely the most creative sv builder and a super underrated player as well. Having you in the back meant I could always been sure to have a strong sub in case something went wrong.

Tenebricite the leader of the pawniards. Your sheer determination is what brought us to the finals and it's rare to see such a dedicated player on this site. You're the supreme overlord bro

Inder LBN the ubers duo. Not only you are two amazing players but you also brought a huge positive presence in our chat. Also lbn you're great, have more confidence in your skills!

Amir THE GOATMIR. Having you in oras was a blast, looking at your teams I was always scared of losing to some bs but you alwys managed to play it perfectly. You are a great player who deserve way more than this, I cannot wait to see where you'll go.
Screenshot_2.png

Éric an amazing player and a great friend. Happy to have had you on the team, you clutched some very important weeks , thank you.

peap you are awesome. You've been here since the first teamballo and it was great having you with us a second time. Third time's the charm lol

maki style.css mono is such a complicated tier to prep and play and you guys managed to nail it almost everytime. You guys are absolute beasts at this

elodin Ash KetchumGamer TJ the pros. You guys were a league above the other ou players in the pool and it showed, having you in our ou slots was a great insurance. I wish you all good luck in spl

Shadowmonstr7 Memoric the doubles core. I'm sorry I couldn't help you more as I'm dogshit at this tier. You guys killed it and if it wasn't for some bad luck you would've killed it even more.

StepC lo sleeper pick. Trovare qualcuno con il tuo talento è raro e l'hai ampiamente dimostrato. Buona fortuna in tutto il resto

CMDoge Always! tlenit velenoso I'm sorry you didn't had many chances to shine, but thanks for everything you've done you were amazing

FkI8ax7XwAQCeHA-1.png

Thanks for everything team, I'm sorry I couldn't bring you the win you deserved. You are an amazing team and I was lucky to share this season with you :heart:

Lasen

smiling through it all
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a CAP Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
I will only do 1 shout-out: crying we didn't lose together! First time for everything and curse is lifted! :D

I of course loved all of you on the team, the atmosphere was amazing and there was a ton of synergy, banter, and love to be spread except for when Madara talked about that MonoWC game

Tenebricite

Leader of the Pawniards
is a Top Tiering Contributor
OUPL Champion
A few words to the people who positively and profoundly affected my experience of this tournament:

Amir You are a tireless and innovative teambuilder who contributed to lengthy discussions involving multiple tiers. Any team would be lucky to have someone as motivated and skilled in the builder and on the battlefield as you. We must team up again, though I I've already experienced great fortune in teaming with you thus far.

Inder You're a great player and a great presence in the chat; what more could someone ask of a teammate? You were tremendously encouraging throughout the season, and I'm honored to have been on your team.

LBN It seemed like nearly every message I read from you possessed a down-to-Earth, chill vibe that eliminated anxious feelings and generally added joy to my team preparation. Though our team was full of positive chat presences, you played a special role in controlling the rigid attitudes that sometimes come with tournament team building.

Always! I remember I was excited to see you on our roster, as I knew you were a formidable opponent from past tournaments. I can't wait to chat more in the future, and look forward to seeing what you come up with next.

Pissog and paolode99 You were excellent leaders who trusted our judgment while helping us with scouts and encouraging us. You will certainly continue to be successful managers in whatever you choose to do in the future.

To all the names not listed here, know that each of you were great and contributed uniquely to my experience of this tournament. Until next time, Kingambits :).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)