Team Bazaar Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
Eh0_eCFVgAA7UgR.jpeg
Eh5WHg1UcAQMnEf.jpeg

None of these are polished enough for me to be comfortable sharing, but I've seen a lot of requests for rentals. So here they are. Everything is 252-252 basic bitch spread, except the Weezing which has 68 Speed EVs to creep uninvested Corviknight and the 60s that creep it, 252 SpA and dump HP. More creep may be better if trying out Weezing for yourself - it's lowkey good though people have caught on to what it does.

https://pokepast.es/9cf154ad3b71369b
https://pokepast.es/61f0b5ca2ecb4fee

new edit: after Feedback I've changed Urshifu to regular DMax for rain, and changed Charizard to GMax Blaze in order to not have anti-synergy with the 2 water-types.

For first team, everything can dynamax well, maybe except for the Sash Urshifu. SR on Rhyperior is a have-it-both-ways set in an attempt to make it have a role without needing to Dynamax (and gives Max Guard more importantly than either SR or SD). We can lead with SR to spread chip and break sash, lead with Dracozolt to break, Primarina and Urshifu are pretty good at winning 1v1s, especially vs special / physical Pokemon respectively. Of course you could have Hatterene / Rhyperior in the back, but they can be pretty good independent. I get lots of ways to beat Dracozolt, basically against not - Primarina, Dracozolt will never be in a "good" matchup.

Second team was what I was using the first time i got inside 1k this season. Weezing is used as a bit of an anti-metagame attacker that beats Urshifu and the Fairies and Dracozolt in a 1v1, but can't switch into anything (maybe other than Urshifu CC) very comfortably. Weezing has some really nice matchups, including funny ones vs Ninetales-A and Grimmsnarl (Weezing OHKOs it and they can't activate Prankster). EQ WP Dracozolt is used as a tech vs Fairy-types like Sylveon and Weezing that try to beat Dracozolt 1v1 with Dynamax. Charizard likes leadoff Dynamaxing.

Attachments

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Been using this Butterfree team whenever my rank drops and I want to test teams higher on the ladder. It’s pretty brainless so I think it’d be a good option for those who just want masterball for the awards without having to think too hard.

You need to make sure Butterfree is faster than what it’s up against or it will get OHKOed before clicking Sleep Powder, so either use Grimmsnarl to spam Scary Face, or Dracozolt to bait in slow defensive answers to it. Corsola and Urshifu beat Rhyperior. Against a lot of teams it’s better to bench Butterfree and just set rocks with Corsola and win with a sweeper but Butterfree can theoretically win against anything with good sleep turns.

Full RMT is here: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/no-one-ever-suspects-the-butterfree.3670708/post-8602654

Hi! This is my series 6 BSS 1900+ rating team.

:Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: :Ninetales-Alola: :Noivern: :Amoonguss: :Blissey: :Mudsdale:

Sorry for the bad english :( English is not my primary language...

2020092811054600-B8FAEF4816CAC2B76D11869B05CA7601.jpg

2020092801033600-B8FAEF4816CAC2B76D11869B05CA7601.jpg

The rental team language isn't english, so here's the paste: https://pokepast.es/4392eb9128cf0067

According to this marilli's post, this team is basically 'Cushion-First, Dynamax-Second' team. In series 5, I built the Dynamax-First Whimsicott team linked at marilli's post and although the 'Dynamax-First' win condition was not bad, I wanted a new team for series 6 that is less risky and tried to build a 'Dynamax-Second' team.

First, I wanted to use :Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: (Rapid Strike) @ Choice Scarf to control the early game with fast U-turn and Dynamax to clean up late game.
Second, I had to find 'cushions' to tank Max Moves by :Dracozolt: and :Primarina:, because the two were the main pokemon threatening the lategame sweep of my :Urshifu-Rapid-Strike:. So I decided to use :Mudsdale: and :Blissey:.
Next, I found that :Noivern: and :Amoonguss: are the best Offensive and Defensive pokemon, respectively, that have good matchup against :Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: (Rapid-Strike), which is the best pokemon in the meta, in my opinion. So I decided to use them too.
Finally, since my team was slightly weak at :Urshifu: (Single-Strike) and stall teams, I decided to use :Ninetales-Alola: with Sheer Cold.

:Urshifu-Rapid-Strike:
Urshifu-Rapid-Strike @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Unseen Fist
Level: 50
EVs: 252 Atk / 12 SpD / 244 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Surging Strikes
- U-turn
- Rest

* I gave 244 Speed EVs to use U-turn after the opponent's move at Jolly Scarf :Urshifu: mirror, but since the desired situation had not come, it is fine to give 252/252.

This Pokémon is really, really good, because it is both strong when it Dynamaxes or not. Close Combat hits thick mons like :Ferrothorn: and :Snorlax:, and Surging Strikes kills :Gengar: :Lycanroc-Dusk: @ Sash. These two moves are powerful when converted to Max Moves, since their secondary effects give extra boosts to Urshifu's attack. U-turn is also good, since it can make favorable switches against the opponent's switch, and Max Flutterby is nice too. Rest is an experimental move, mainly exists for using Max Guard. Max Guard is really important at Dynamax versus Dynamax: for instance, you can win a Dynamaxed Weakness Policy :Dracozolt: by using Max Guard - Max Knuckle - Max Guard - Close Combat because you can survive one unboosted Max Lightning when Dynamaxed. So why Rest instead of other moves such as Bulk Up? Using my team, TOD (Time over death) happens a lot after I take the opponent's pokemon first: so Rest is good at drawing the timer in front of something like :Toxapex: or :Quagsire:.

:Ninetales-Alola:
Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 212 HP / 36 Def / 4 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Moonblast
- Sheer Cold
- Aurora Veil
- Rest

* HP stat 175, 16n-1 (minimizing Stealth Rock or Sandstorm damage)

Although my team doesn't have any setup sweepers, this Pokémon does its job perfectly. In series 6 meta, there's a lot of pokemon that utilizes Calm Mind such as :Primarina: :Sylveon: :Clefable: :Comfey: :Blissey: :Reuniclus: and so on: and my team did not have an effective check to this. Also my team only had :Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: to take Wicked Blow from :Urshifu: @ Choice Band, so I found this pokemon using Sheer Cold and having Fairy-type was the best fit. Regarding the moveset, Moonblast and Sheer Cold is to kill pokemon I mentioned earlier. Aurora Veil is an identity move, that help my team tank few more hits. The last moveslot was initially Blizzard. However, I found that I never used Blizzard except for Max Hailstorm, so I decided to use Max Hailstorm based on Sheer Cold and replaced Blizzard to Rest. Since I need Ninetales' Sheer Cold against stall teams, I needed to preserve its HP in order to make my win condition(including TOD). So I think using Rest is quite reasonable. For the item, I couldn't find anything good, so just gave Light Clay. It was good because it could loosen the opponent's tempo.

:Noivern:
Noivern @ Life Orb
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 212 HP / 4 Def / 124 SpA / 12 SpD / 156 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Air Slash
- Flamethrower
- Roost

* Outspeeds Max Speed :Gengar:
* When Dynamaxed: 252 Atk Hustle :Dracozolt: Outrage vs. 212 HP / 4 Def :Noivern:: 306-362 (81.8 - 96.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
* Def < SpDef for Download :Porygon-Z:

Although Noivern's viability has been declined during the meta, I believe it has a potential of being a Galar version of Special Attacker :Salamence-Mega:, so I opted to use it. My set is quite bulky, leaving the damage output to Life Orb. Since its defensive/offensive typing is strong against :Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: (Rapid Strike) and :Dracozolt: :Rotom-Heat: :Rotom-Mow: so on, it really felt like I was using :Salamence-Mega: in Galar! This pokemon opened the potential of 'Dynamax-First' in my team, but I didn't do that often, instead I cycled my pokemon and Dynamaxed Noivern as a lategame sweeper. Roost is a strong move itself, and in my opinion it is better than U-turn or Solar Beam because I can also use it as Max Guard. You can use Frisk instead of Infiltrator, but I used Infiltrator in order to deal the opponent's Substitutes and :Ninetales-Alola:.

:Amoonguss:
Amoonguss @ Coba Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 236 HP / 252 Def / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Clear Smog
- Spore
- Synthesis

* HP stat 219, 3n (maximizing Regenerator heal amount)
* Little speed investment to outspeed :Snorlax: :Reuniclus:

The hottest 'cushion' in the meta, in my opinion. It walls :Urshifu-Rapid-Strike: (Rapid Strike) and :Azumarill: :Primarina: (without Psychic) and stops Dynamax pokemon with Spore + Clear Smog. I gave it Coba Berry (Flying-type resist) because it can tank two Max Airstreams by non-Life Orb :Urshifu: or :Dracozolt:. Although many players had measures for Spore after the rise of Amoonguss, it still could do lots of work. Seed Bomb is the main damage-dealing move that removes Substitutes from :Primarina:. I decided to use Impish nature instead of Bold because I wanted to preserve Seed Bomb damage, and Clear Smog is not for dealing damage.

:Blissey:
Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 36 SpA / 4 SpD / 212 Spe
Calm Nature
- Tri Attack
- Shadow Ball
- Substitute
- Soft-Boiled

* Outspeeds 4 Speed EV :Milotic: :Goodra: :Mandibuzz: and so on

Blissey walls tons of special attackers, and by using Subsitute with lots of speed investment, it takes care of many physical/special walls without Calm Mind. With Substitute, :Aegislash: and :Lapras: matchups can also be in favor. When players see Blissey, they often switch into physical attackers such as :Urshifu: or :Dracozolt:, but by using Substitute and Tri Attack, there is 40% chance of burning/freezing/paralyzing the physical attacker, which makes Blissey unbreakable. Shadow Ball also has 40% chance of lowering special defense thanks to Serene Grace, and it serves more than just attacking Ghost-types. In general, I used this Blissey the most, and it made a lot of lucky wins. One thing to remember is that it is breakable by Calm Mind users: so don't believe in it too much and make them face your :Ninetales-Alola: or :Amoonguss:.

:Mudsdale:
Mudsdale @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Stamina
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Heavy Slam
- Body Press
- Rest

* Little Speed investment to outspeed :Toxapex:

With the great ability Stamina and Sitrus Berry, this Mudsdale is trained to tank many hits from :Dracozolt: and kill it with Body Press. Since it can use Max Quake and Max Steelspike and boost its already great bulk, it can easily become an unbreakable wall. Especially, when Aurora Veil support is on, it can surprise-Dynamax in front of strong special attackers and knock them out, making the game very easy to win. When using this set, using Rest in the right timing is very important. It can also be used when TOD against stall teams.

As mentioned at marilli's post, cushion first and dynamax second.

My team has 3 attackers (:Urshifu:, :Ninetales-Alola:, :Noivern:) and 3 cushions (:Amoonguss:, :Blissey:, :Mudsdale:) and the way how I send out attackers and cushions depend on the type of opponent's team.

1 Attacker + 2 Cushions Mode: Against offensive teams that has many potential Dynamax attackers.

2 Attackers + 1 Cushion Mode: Against defensive teams that has one or two potential Dynamax attackers. Using :Ninetales-Alola: is preferred.

3 Attackers Mode: Against stall teams. Using Rest in the right timing is important.

Do not send out :Amoonguss: + :Blissey: + :Mudsdale:.

Important Notes:
1) Leading the right pokemon: The lead should always be an attacker, since the attacker gives pressure for the opponent to Dynamax first.
2) Switching pokemon the right way: Preserving pokemon in low HP is recommended. It is because every pokemon has recovery moves, and they can be used in lategame TOD(Time Over Death).
3) Dynamaxing in the right time: Although Dynamax-Second strategy is recommended, you can Dynamax before the opponent if you can KO or give offensive pressure to the opponent's pokemon. Every pokemon can Dynamax.

EDIT: I reached 2000+ with this team. Added more information in gameplay. Added Stream Replay.

Last edited:
Seeing as it's not long now until the books are closed on Series 6 for good, I figured it'd be okay posting something at least slightly off-meta in terms of main mode, but still relatively brain dead to pilot (70% winrate to 1798 Elo), with which to at least do a Master Ball climb if nothing else.

To that end, here's the mighty (?) Weakness Policy Terrakion, whose only Max Airstream move is Air Slash off that sweet 72 Base SpAtt:

wp terraki s11 series6.jpg

Rental: 0000 0002 WLL8 8J
Pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/b6eda196900f45e8

Last edited:

1_TrickPhony

BSS Circuit Co-host
Spent a lot of the weekend making some various creative teams using some of the more prominent legends for Series 8. Hopefully this can be a good start for those of you who have no idea what to do for this format!

If you like the teams, I encourage you to give them a try, or try out your own new build in our upcoming Cartridge Friendly Competition on Friday, February 5th, 8-11pm EST. The link to join the competition can be found here: Series 8 Kickoff Tour

My more successful teams (all did fairly decent in the high 1400 low 1500s PS ELO range upon preliminary testing)

Kyogre Balance

Main core of Zapdos, Ferro, Kyogre. Urshifu helps wallbreak special walls that dont mind those three I have and is incredibly hard to switch into. Chansey is specifically for the Yveltal matchup, but also can be used to spread status/rocks and wall any special attacker. Ditto is to combat Zacian and can also do some endgame stall shenanigans with Ferro/Zap
1613803092635.png

Zacian Screens
Boys, the plan is simple. Lead Lapras to get 6 turns of screens up. Put out Mimikyu to beat physical attackers, Dnite to beat special attackers Zacian in the back, but it can also be right after Lapras screens get up if they are weak to it. Load up and sweep. Zacian Quag is to beat opposing ditto. Urshifu helps in specific matchups like against Dusk Mane

Zygarde Stall
The idea behind this is to check as many threats in this format as possible and use Zygarde to win slow end-games, either running out timer for cart, PP stalling with rest on showdown, or outright sweeping.

Caly-Shadow Balance
This team generally leads Landorus and gets out rocks, and also selects calyrex. Your inner noob is gonna want to Dynamax Calyrex and unga bunga, but its a trap for you. Just use it to wallbreak with specs, and get out if you cant kill. Caly is too easily revenge killed so Trick to cripple walls like chansey/blissey, but otherwise just hit and run. In endgame Caly still can sweep. Heatran with Chople Berry beats Zacian, Dnite can set up on the other physical attackers, and Blissey is for Yveltal again. Ferro can be used to beat some stall variants, with Occa helping beat Fire coverage from the likes of opposing Blissey.

Slightly meme-y but still solid teams, did decently well in the 1300-1400 elo range, fun but could be optimized more:

Dialga Eject Trapper
This team is pretty hilarious, unless you are on the receiving end. Dialga is often the lead, you twave then eject pack out or steel beam out. You can also use Zapdos to Volt switch out, or Dmax if you need to take on something like Cinderace lead. Hopefully, you can bait in a blob (Chansey, Blissey, idk) and sweep them with your incoming Goth. This absolutely demolishes opposing stall. You can use Trick Scarf over the set I have for ease of use. On cart, hopefully you have no pokemon dead by the time Goth comes in, and you want to stall until the last minutes, then kill their 1 Pokemon before they can revenge kill you with a Dark-type, winning 3-2.

Zekrom Baton Pass
Idea is to go Scolipede, set up on slower mons, then pass to Clefable or Zekrom. Ditto helps pressure opposing setup, Nihilego is for Yveltal, and Urshifu-RS is to beat annoying disruptors like Hippowdon. In matchups where it makes sense, EQ can boost SpD for your pass recipient. Zekrom is the recipient of choice because he can ignore abilities and just set up on things like Quagsire, OHKO mimikyu, etc.

Attachments

Last edited:
A team I pumped out fast that's easy to use and has some basic plays.
*yay im first with a cart team this season/series
**Yes I made it masterball tier and am see-sawing my way up the global ladder

https://pokepast.es/f250fe89993d88eb

1612590721109.png

Team basically plays as either Zacian centric or not.

:zacian-crowned: and :garchomp: are your main 2 sweepers
  • Zacian literally not much to say but it goes BRRR on everything not quag, ditto, scarfed, resisting or counter+sash gimmick
  • Garchomp was picked as dragonite really failed me and something that can do damge while increasing speed helps (despite the def drops) was really beneficial to put pressure on the oppenets.

:zapdos: and :tapu fini: are phyiscal tanks with utility
  • Zapdos' eerie impulse is such a under-rated and fun move to stall Special attacks amd really punishes :Xerneas:s' that geomancy the same turn you use it.
  • Calm Mind and Nature's Madness really helps in gaining momentum/softening targets for Zacian or others to come in on.

:tyranitar: and :porygon2: are SpDef walls with nice niches.
  • +1 spdef under sand for rock types are very helpful for ttar as are setting up rocks and T-wave to ensure stuff are punished. DD and STAB rock blast helps break :Mimikyu: and helps chip at rock/physically weak mons
  • P-2's speed swap is a difficult thing to grasp at 1st since speed boosts aren't taken as well but to literally stop a :yveltal: from going BRRR 1v1, is really fun as this japanese spdef wall set is very fun. Just know you gotta heal after a speed swap cause you take damge to ensure you are going to be fast and watch out for taunt users as they might stop you from Recovering

Special Thanks to Theorymon Kiby Ika Ika Musume 1_TrickPhony for help direct and indirect from thier guides/pokepastes

marilli

With you
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Former Other Tournament Circuit Champion
EtjrIu0VEAAC-Qy.jpeg

I used this for the cart tour the other day.

The team tries to do a few things:

1. Trick Room win condition paired with Cinderace / Zapdos at lead.
2. Stall wincon with Chansey + Quag + a threat. Usually Calyrex, but it's OK to leave it on the bench for bad matchups and bring Cinderace instead.
3. Play more as a bulky offense team with Cinderace/Zapdos + Calyrex + Quagsire (or Chansey, depending on what their restricted is, but usually Quagsire)

i just started a youtube channel the other day and it contains some commentated replays of me playing the team in the cart tour. check it out if you are looking for more details on how the team is played!

Last edited:

DerpySuX

its hard to breathe but thats alright
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
This season I managed to make top 50 using this team

https://pokepast.es/cd96d6587e8ca158
:Necrozma-Dusk-Mane: :Tyranitar: :Dracovish: :Landorus-Therian: :Quagsire: :Moltres-Galar:
Team premise is quite simple, wear down Necrozma checks so he can sweep.
- Necrozma is the main focus of the team, as should be apparent. Photon geyser is selected over substitute to give opposing Quagsire a nasty surprise. Photon Geyser also becomes a special attack when dynamaxed, which may not seem like something that would ever be useful, but being able to bypass counter on non dark types is actually quite valuable. Other than that, it’s just the standard DD Weakness Policy set
- Tyranitar’s EV spread allows him to switch into a life orb Calyrex max starfall and OHKO with crunch. It is also capable of checking Lugia and Yveltal lacking focus blast.
- Dracovish just does fish things
- Lando is basically stealth rock support for Neccy, but intimidate + U-Turn can sometimes bait Rillaboom into going for knock off, making for an easy weakness policy proc.
- Quag is able to help prevent ditto from stealing your boosts, as ditto will have to EQ to threaten Necrozma, which doesn’t get the built in mold breaker that Photon Geyser/Sunsteel Strike get. Toxic is able to punish dittos trying to copy quag in order to stall your own threats as well.
- Moltres is just an anti stall mon. Taunt to shut down recovery, nasty plot and hopefully let them activate your berserk, and rip a hole in the opposing defenses for Necrozma to abuse later.

Like with the series 7 team I posted here, I tried to make a team that was both somewhat original but still viable, and I think I’ve somewhat succeeded in that. Hopefully this team serves you well if you decide to try it too!

Quick edit, I recently tried giving Tyranitar Fire Punch over ice punch, seeing as the team tends to struggle with stall mons, specifically Ferrothorn. If I end up changing the team more I will make an updated rental code. c:
D80CA806-70C9-4FFF-BFB1-4A8839043502.jpeg
166273C5-EA49-4208-B197-E21618EC2856.jpeg

Last edited:

cant say

twitch.tv/jakecantsay
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

https://pokepast.es/e438ecdba559a362

As usual I’ve been spamming Butterfree because I’m too stubborn to build anything else for this ruleset. This might actually be Butterfree’s best metagame, with a lot of its usual checks not seeing usage as the meta is hyper-focussed on real threats like Zacian, Yveltal, etc... It also pairs fantastically with Zacian as it forces other players to use their Quagsire or whatever hyperbulk Pokémon they’ve chosen, which allows you free Butterfree setup when Zacian goes down.

This team operates as a strict flowchart with little room for adjustments - it either works or it doesn’t - so it’s great for newcomers wanting to glide to Masterball. You want to lead Grimmsnarl (or sometimes Rotom) to gain a speed advantage via Scary Face (or Electroweb), let Grimmsnarl die and have Butterfree come in safely to start setting up.

Butterfree should be benched vs teams with things like Kyurem-B (Icicle Spear), Tyranitar (Rock Blast) and strong priority moves, and let Lapras, Zacian, and Quagsire/Rotom do the work. Since Butterfree usually only needs Grimmsnarl to work, you can get creative with what you lead with or bring in the back depending on the opponent’s team. Grimm/Butterfree/Zacian is my most common trio.

I just used Pokémon I had in my PC so Lapras and Rotom aren’t optimised (Shell Armor and EVs, respectively). Zacian could probably use Swords Dance or Sub/Protect over Psychic Fangs, and Lapras should be Water Absorb and could probably use Sheer Cold over Thunderbolt or Ice Shard. But really it’s just a Butterfree spam team so I haven’t stressed too much.

Hope some of you enjoy the team!

I'll probably do a full writeup in a few days of what people seem to be using in Series 8, but I thought it would be cool to just release a tidbit early. It's just the highest placing team (at least with a Blog on Nouthuca) as of this moment for some different restricted pokemon:

:zacian: Zacian-C :zacian:

Link: http://chihaya-poke.hatenablog.com/entry/2021/03/02/030130
:zacian: :lapras: :zapdos: :rhyperior: :heatran: :urshifu:
Paste: https://pokepast.es/e579bb18fc1d87d4

:yveltal: Yveltal :yveltal:

Link: https://sakku-poke.hatenablog.com/entry/2021/03/01/193850
:hippowdon: :Excadrill: :yveltal: :zapdos: :tapu-fini: :dracovish:
Paste: https://pokepast.es/8349d663335348d3

:kyogre: Kyogre :kyogre:

Link: https://roseli1.hatenadiary.com/entry/2021/03/02/071305
:kyogre: :zapdos: :darmanitan-galar: :garchomp: :aegislash: :porygon2:
Paste: https://pokepast.es/a30b2c835e9897c7

:ho-oh: Ho-oh :ho-oh:

Link: https://oniyan0916.hatenablog.com/entry/2021/03/01/175940
:ho-oh: :darmanitan-galar: :landorus-therian: :toxapex: :quagsire: :chansey:
Paste: https://pokepast.es/2c81137c8b957977

:calyrex-shadow: Calyrex-Shadow :calyrex-shadow:

Link: https://adelsnow.hatenablog.com/entry/2021/03/02/231639
:calyrex-shadow: :landorus-therian: :tyranitar: :zapdos: :ferrothorn: :urshifu:
Paste: https://pokepast.es/8342ae88d28e0a89

:zygarde: Zygarde :zygarde:

Link: https://srpoke.hatenablog.com/entry/2021/03/01/230917
:zygarde: :dragapult: :cinderace: :tapu-fini: :celesteela: :ferrothorn:
Paste: https://pokepast.es/f46da962f75ce603

:eternatus: Eternatus :eternatus:

Link: https://note.com/huyuno/n/nd1cb8af91080
:eternatus: :zapdos: :cinderace: :ferrothorn: :urshifu: :landorus-therian:
Paste: https://pokepast.es/30a6e625fbc0c984

:dialga: Dialga :dialga:

Link: https://tenku64.hatenablog.com/entry/2021/03/01/211014
:cinderace: :darmanitan-Galar: :seismitoad: :ditto: :dialga: :zapdos:
Paste: https://pokepast.es/e10fd4a895701e69

:necrozma-dusk-mane: Necrozma-Dusk Mane :necrozma-dusk-mane:

Link: https://tottuanpoke.hatenablog.com/entry/2021/03/02/192106
:necrozma-dusk-mane: :blaziken: :mamoswine: :zapdos: :tapu-fini: :mimikyu:
Paste: https://pokepast.es/6286a4963bca06f1

:calyrex-ice: calyrex-ice :calyrex-ice:

Link: http://shigumaaa.hatenablog.com/entry/2021/03/01/175722
:calyrex-ice: :zapdos: :regieleki: :quagsire: :blaziken: :mimikyu:
Paste: https://pokepast.es/6a42190e16ab7e17

Last edited:
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to share my team that made masterball yesterday after going 17-1 (had a rental team before this and went 7-3).

2021032909442100-3C66B776DB1AA06323037049FACD96D3.jpg

https://pokepast.es/0d9e0d412c4db482

The main strategy was to lead on Grimmsnarl, set up screens and maybe paralyze, and then sweep with Eternatus or Cinderace. A couple of times I used Gyarados, Metagross, or Rillaboom instead of Cinderace based on the opposing team.

The run went very well, but I think I want to find some space for some electricity and vary my movesets a bit to get better type coverage. Once I got to masterball I got walled by Toxapex, and I realized this is actually a pretty big weakness for this team.

DerpySuX

its hard to breathe but thats alright
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
Because I’m stubborn and have some sort of devotion to Dusk Mane. I’ve been using him basically the entire series. I’d like to share what I think is the final version of my Necrozma team.

Not much has changed to be perfectly honest, I swapped out Dracovish for Rillaboom to give myself a better matchup vs Kyogre teams in response to the recent spike in the whale’s popularity, and I started using scarfed Landorus as opposed to the defensive rocker I was using prior, as I found myself rarely clicking rocks or even bringing Landorus. I figured making him more offensive would fit the team better.

I have gotten the master rank ribbon with every restricted legendary though, and if you guys are interested in what teams I used with a specific one, feel free to let me know, keep in mind, however, that those teams were made for fun, and not to be the most competitively viable. Anyway, enjoy my insanity once again c:
9CD9A78E-E082-4503-918B-31F359729DFD.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)