Resource Team Archive - Ske (June, 23, 2019)

For your 3rd team, how do you deal with Rotom Wash? I know you have Bulu, but Im too scared of a Will-o-Wisp

Also, why Thundurus on your Hyper Offense team? Isn’t he kind of bad?
Im usually fine with Tapu Bulu getting burned, also Toxic was a viable option over roar on Garchomp to help vs Rotom

Thundurus helps my HO teams not just autolose to mons such as Kartana & SD Mega Scizor, Thundurus is also pretty decent vs fatter Cele Pex builds, So no, i don't think Thundurus I is bad

Im usually fine with Tapu Bulu getting burned, also Toxic was a viable option over roar on Garchomp to help vs Rotom

Thundurus helps my HO teams not just autolose to mons such as Kartana & SD Mega Scizor, Thundurus is also pretty decent vs fatter Cele Pex builds, So no, i don't think Thundurus I is bad
I see. Thanks!

Oh okay. I thought it wasn't too good because it was C+ (last time I checked), but I guess Kommo-o is too so *shrug*

This is a stall i made recently that has the Chesnaught Zapdos core i really wanted to try out, Zapdos helps PP Stall Defog from Tornadus & other defoggers which helps Chesnaught stack spikes easier
Wow, I never thought I would see Chesnaught in OU. Why use Chesnaught over something like Ferrothorn?

Last edited:
On the SD Mega Mawile + Flyinium Z Tornadus team, what does 48 Defense EVs on Tornadus do and what is the Speed on Mawile for?

Last edited:

tears

Talking to me like they were they realist out
How do I like a post twice?!!!? You should’ve made separate posts instead of editing the original to farm those likes smh my head.

• Haha
Reactions: Ske
YO that HO shit is wack bro, these kids be hazing on my wack kommo-o and that shit be useless!

But fr now, these are pretty cool teams, and I like the names and the tracks linked with them. Shits fire!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)