NOC TBA noc Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
after some research...i like this setup

but it's 14 so need one ideally 3 more. I do still like the idea of smalltown mafia but unless i hear from others I may go with pulsar's suggestion!

we'll leave this open for another day and fire up tomorrow methinks

pulsar512b

ss ou fangirl
is a Pre-Contributor
after some research...i like this setup

but it's 14 so need one ideally 3 more. I do still like the idea of smalltown mafia but unless i hear from others I may go with pulsar's suggestion!

we'll leave this open for another day and fire up tomorrow methinks
i mean id prefer to hear opinions from other people here like if other people would like an open setup or something thats fine w me i just have my personal preferences

further clarifying what setup here's what i got depending on signups

11: panic room - I'm pretty meh on this setup but it looks amusing so why not?

12: stack the deck OR unclean - I lean stack the deck but I think unclean could be really funny

13: smalltown by cb

14: charge me up (see prev post)

15/16: these setups look ass so we're going to hope we don't get enough

17: smallstreet

We will play 14 player CHARGE ME UP with HH and IPL as subs

I am making the executive decision to swap redirect for bus driver since the role pm on the wiki doesn’t match my expected definition of redirect and is more of a one sided bus driver. Pm me if you would like to appeal this decision.

Game will be started in a few hours with alignment rand and pregame vote. Please allow time for me to go home and eat dinner. roles will be distributed once I have everyone’s choices. This will take 24 hoursish as I am out most all tomorrow. ThankS

can't wait for signups to be locked and for tbd mafia 3 signups to be released in 2027
NO NEED TO WAIT WE'RE PLAYING RIGHT NOW!

I am now sending out Role PMs. Please respond (in our private conversation) with the role you want to bid for and your pre-game vote.

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TALK TO ANYONE OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD ABOUT THE GAME INCLUDING IN THIS THREAD. IN FACT mods PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD SO THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN

game thread will be up tomorrow when all votes/confirmations are received alongside people's roles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)