Resource SwSh OU Bazaar

For today, I bring you all...
the NEO WishKiller
:skarmory: :hippowdon: :keldeo: :zapdos-galar: :bisharp: :slowking-galar:

In tribute of the great user BC wish killer, this revamped archetype team once again graces the OU tier. Without the presense of mega Venusaur, this team has to take a different approach, giving up the passiveness of Chansey in order to make this team less vulnerable to the likes of Rillaboom, Kartana and Urshifu, slotting in Slowking-Galar and Zapdos-Galar to phase them out while pressuring with the Future Sight+fast STAB from ZapdosG, while maintaining hazards in the form of Spikes and Stealth Rocks, with occasional Sandstorm residual chip damage. With Heavy-Duty Boots around, Bisharp's role early game is to cripple the defensive mons as frequent as possible, and hazards up allowing Sub-Scald Keldeo to win endgame. That, or smash the team all-round with Rocky-Helmet chip and pivoting with ZapdosG, around the defensive mons in arsenal. Spdef Hippowdon is used to check Dragapult and Volcarona, with the team lack of Chansey, while assure enough offensive presence with hard-hitting Earthquake for opposing Heatran and Slowking-Galar.

Replays:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1408626557 (bulky keldeo sweep)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1408665212 (kart balance)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1408704948 (scarf zapG cleanup)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1408624837-4wjhn8xpiwuts843vzjyp882ggoiz9rpw (scarf zapG cleanup)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1408714617-xn6k3g840rt9ujdfg2tpen2jrfgo6x5pw (bulky keldeo sweep)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1408736302-20c7utmjwuz3rd5ohcihs60ixg1cwynpw (weird sun)
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1408743215-hwmzzeay1273018g9lqweypdveud0wcpw (aggresive plays with specs blacephalon)
Yo why does the Keldeo ev spread have a minus Defense Nature and 4 Attack EVs? I also think the gking spread could be optimized a little, but I've been using the team a bit on ladder, and it's done pretty well.

Last edited:
If that is Specs Zone
252+ SpA Choice Specs Magnezone Thunderbolt vs. 252 HP / 212+ SpD Slowking-Galar: 169-199 (42.8 - 50.5%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Choice Specs Magnezone Flash Cannon vs. 252 HP / 212+ SpD Slowking-Galar: 151-178 (38.3 - 45.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

This lets me scout the choice-locked move and I can go either Hydreigon or Toxapex, or sack Pyukumuku.
If it uses Volt Switch nothing happens.

If that is anything else than Specs
It never goes past Slowking.

No offense, but saying "if your checks die it sweeps" is most likely true for any team, especially for stall that has to keep the key checks (given the match up) healthy.
But you have a point still. If SR or Spikes are up and that Slowking-G is weakened, I'm in a pretty bad situation.
And I guess Analytic Magnezone does exist too.

Anyway, I realized AV Slowking + Rocky Helmet Toxapex made the team better (I updated the import).
That should definitely improve the Zone match up, too. And ty
While I did just post a team above with rising voltage magnezone, that's hardly prevalent. I think regieleki is the real threat to this team. You just get run-over by the common sets, specs or not -- most run enough HP to not instantly die to innards out, too.

That said, I don't mean to knock the team at all. It's a very cool concept and look solid overall!

Yo why does the Keldeo ev spread have a minus Defense Nature and 4 Attack EVs? I also think the gking spread could be optimized a little, but I've been using the team a bit on ladder, and it's done pretty well.
Hello there, and thank you for trying out my team! Anyway regarding your question, it is supposed to be modest nature, not mild (maybe i typo or smth) but thanks for highlighting ut as I will modify it later on my pc.

About the Galarking ev spread, you are correct on that one, perhaps it doesnt need to be fully spatk ev'd and more into the bulk, you can tweak it as you see fit and let me know about it too.

Edit: I remembered what happened to the Keldeo set, basically my lazy ass just copy the choice specs set and forget to change the nature (it had flip turn hence the atk ev)

Last edited:
Hello there, and thank you for trying out my team! Anyway regarding your question, it is supposed to be modest nature, not mild (maybe i typo or smth) but thanks for highlighting ut as I will modify it later on my pc.

About the Galarking ev spread, you are correct on that one, perhaps it doesnt need to be fully spatk ev'd and more into the bulk, you can tweak it as you see fit and let me know about it too.

Edit: I remembered what happened to the Keldeo set, basically my lazy ass just copy the choice specs set and forget to change the nature (it had flip turn hence the atk ev)
Ah no problem bro it happens, made a few tweaks here. In addition to that, the Hippowdon, seeing as it's not defense invested, could benefit from boots or leftovers maybe over the helmet? Anyways, it's a super fun team to use on ladder, and overall pretty solid. Gking ev spread is pretty standard, and the Keldeo spread is to optimize leftovers recovery (hp number is divisible by 16), and outspeed modest 252 speed Heatran.

Here’s some broken op teams

:blissey: :Buzzwole: :Dragonite: :Quagsire: :Toxapex: :Corviknight:

This team is literally busted. I made a program that preformed every single rng calculation to every possible stall team and after some edits, this one was by far the best.

We have Blissey cuz it’s tanki. Buzzwole for Weavile and the dumb physical attackers like Glastrier and band Ttar, Dragonite for Heatran, Quagsire for the ground type, Toxapex as the op Regen mon, and Spdef Corv for Lele.

SS OU Ranking Tier List

S Rank:

S Rank

Go Corviknight and defog when rocks are up. If they are smack down or SD Buzzwole walls.

S- Rank

Toxapex checks first incase if it’s physical. If it’s special, Blissey walls. If physical, Quagsire walls.

Shed shell pex + Dnite wins

Buzzwole.

A Rank:

A+ Rank

Cycle between Toxapex and Corv

Buzzwole and Quag win. If defensive, Corv walls

Go Toxapex and use light screen. If they set up light screen when there’s 2 turns left, stay in with pex and light screen when future sight hits.

Toxapex beats all sets with Poison Jab.

Blissey + Quagsire force it to click uturn

Toxapex walls. If nasty plot, forfeit.

Same as how you would beat Corviknight.

Toxapex. If thunder punch, Dragonite and Buzzwole help.

A Rank

Quagsire walls most sets. If freeze dry, Buzzwole walls

If CM, Quagsire has enough spdef to wall. Sticky barb will be hard to play around.

Loses long term to Dragonite + Corviknight

Buzzwole

For subroost, cycle between Corv and Blissey. If you’re worried about specs focus blast, use Chansey over Blissey. (Warning : It will make matchups vs Mew hyper offenses harder.

Corv is Shed Shell. Don’t let it get knocked. Buzzwole and Pex take the knocks. If specs Quag walls.

Quag walls. If toxic, Corv walls. Buzzwole also helps.

Easy. Quag and Corv wall. Pex also checks.

Corv checks it. If specs thunderbolt, then ur kinda screwed ngl.

Quagsire

A- Rank

Toxapex or your own Buzzwole

Quagsire walls. If banded, I still think Corv walls.

Corv defogs on it

Blissey. If you’re scared of super power, go Corviknight.

Buzzwole, Corviknight, Dragonite.

Corviknight defogs on it. If it starts to pressure you with ID body press, go Dragonite until you have to go Quagsire.

Same as Slowking G.

Blissey. If safeguard, go Quag and pp stall.

:avalugg: :Shedinja: :Clefable: :gastrodon: :Corviknight: :Toxapex:

I didn’t make this team. Talah made it but I posted a version with some changes and as it got passed around, it got even more changes. It’s still busted tho. Avalugg is literally op and I don’t it has ever lost in ou on smogon tournaments. I also won multiple room tours with it.

And finally the most broken team of all…..

MONO UTURN
:urshifu-rapid-strike: :Tapu koko: :tornadus-therian: :Landorus-therian: :scizor: :Dragapult:

I have no words. It’s unbeatable. You predict your opponents lead and go a mon that forces it out. Then u just use ur 1000% spot on Toxtricity predicting skills to win. If they switch out, uturn. If they stay in, kill them. Your opponent can’t win if you’re good at predicting. Use this team. Win every game.

I’ll add replays soon proving it’s unbeatable.

zReptar

formerly LT83AQ Lou
Here’s some broken op teams

:blissey: :Buzzwole: :Dragonite: :Quagsire: :Toxapex: :Corviknight:

This team is literally busted. I made a program that preformed every single rng calculation to every possible stall team and after some edits, this one was by far the best.

We have Blissey cuz it’s tanki. Buzzwole for Weavile and the dumb physical attackers like Glastrier and band Ttar, Dragonite for Heatran, Quagsire for the ground type, Toxapex as the op Regen mon, and Spdef Corv for Lele.

SS OU Ranking Tier List

S Rank:

S Rank

Go Corviknight and defog when rocks are up. If they are smack down or SD Buzzwole walls.

S- Rank

Toxapex checks first incase if it’s physical. If it’s special, Blissey walls. If physical, Quagsire walls.

Shed shell pex + Dnite wins

Buzzwole.

A Rank:

A+ Rank

Cycle between Toxapex and Corv

Buzzwole and Quag win. If defensive, Corv walls

Go Toxapex and use light screen. If they set up light screen when there’s 2 turns left, stay in with pex and light screen when future sight hits.

Toxapex beats all sets with Poison Jab.

Blissey + Quagsire force it to click uturn

Toxapex walls. If nasty plot, forfeit.

Same as how you would beat Corviknight.

Toxapex. If thunder punch, Dragonite and Buzzwole help.

A Rank

Quagsire walls most sets. If freeze dry, Buzzwole walls

If CM, Quagsire has enough spdef to wall. Sticky barb will be hard to play around.

Loses long term to Dragonite + Corviknight

Buzzwole

For subroost, cycle between Corv and Blissey. If you’re worried about specs focus blast, use Chansey over Blissey. (Warning : It will make matchups vs Mew hyper offenses harder.

Corv is Shed Shell. Don’t let it get knocked. Buzzwole and Pex take the knocks. If specs Quag walls.

Quag walls. If toxic, Corv walls. Buzzwole also helps.

Easy. Quag and Corv wall. Pex also checks.

Corv checks it. If specs thunderbolt, then ur kinda screwed ngl.

Quagsire

A- Rank

Toxapex or your own Buzzwole

Quagsire walls. If banded, I still think Corv walls.

Corv defogs on it

Blissey. If you’re scared of super power, go Corviknight.

Buzzwole, Corviknight, Dragonite.

Corviknight defogs on it. If it starts to pressure you with ID body press, go Dragonite until you have to go Quagsire.

Same as Slowking G.

Blissey. If safeguard, go Quag and pp stall.

:avalugg: :Shedinja: :Clefable: :gastrodon: :Corviknight: :Toxapex:

I didn’t make this team. Talah made it but I posted a version with some changes and as it got passed around, it got even more changes. It’s still busted tho. Avalugg is literally op and I don’t it has ever lost in ou on smogon tournaments. I also won multiple room tours with it.

And finally the most broken team of all…..

MONO UTURN
:urshifu-rapid-strike: :Tapu koko: :tornadus-therian: :Landorus-therian: :scizor: :Dragapult:

I have no words. It’s unbeatable. You predict your opponents lead and go a mon that forces it out. Then u just use ur 1000% spot on Toxtricity predicting skills to win. If they switch out, uturn. If they stay in, kill them. Your opponent can’t win if you’re good at predicting. Use this team. Win every game.

I’ll add replays soon proving it’s unbeatable.
You have done a good deed I thank you personally for the buzzwole stall respect ++++

Below is a version of 'standard' stall I find way more consistent:

:shedinja: :clefable: :toxapex: :hydreigon: :skarmory: :gastrodon:

Shedinja @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Wonder Guard
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
IVs: 0 Def / 0 SpD
- Shadow Sneak
- Toxic
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Skarmory @ Shed Shell
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Body Press
- Defog
- Stealth Rock
- Roost

Gastrodon @ Leftovers
Ability: Sticky Hold
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Recover
- Toxic

Toxapex @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
Bold Nature
- Knock Off
- Recover
- Light Screen
- Toxic

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Unaware
Bold Nature
- Moonblast
- Aromatherapy
- Soft-Boiled
- Calm Mind

Hydreigon @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 24 HP / 252 SpA / 232 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flamethrower
- Earth Power
- Defog
- Roost

Hydreigon rather than Avalugg improves some match ups. It beats:
- Venusaur lacking Sludge Bomb (which should be the set);
- Heatran, and particularly SR or Solar Beam Heatran;
- Bisharp;
- SR Torkoal;
- Shadow Ball spam: Blacephalon, Aegislash, Dragapult (of course if locked on SBall), even Polteageist;
- Marowak-Alola;
- it also helps a bit to check Crawdaunt;
- and gives extra insurance against Future Sight.

And then I use Toxic Skarmory because it puts many Pokemons on a timer such as Landorus-T and also punishes switches like Dragapult which are generally free to switch in on Corviknight.
Counter allows it to beat SD Kartana.

This team has close to zero counter play against other stall teams which is why I'm not a big fan of those builds but in any other match up it does well.

Actually use this team if you want to turn off your brain and get easy wins on ladder.

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/a5105e5e04084551

Sup, first time on these forums, here's a little team I made by scavenging sets from the heat thread

Before you ask, here's what everyone does.

LICKILICKY
Explosion destroys anything. The strength of this nuke is only outmatched by Normal Silvally's, and even then he's prone to getting intimidated.
Focus Punch hits anything who dares to try and tank explosion or status you, like pesky Rock or Steel types.
Knock Off hits those annoying ghost types.
Fire Punch is just really useful all around against Ferro and Sciz.

REGIELEKI
The man himself. Spin gets rid of annoying hazards, Bolt is really strong, Switch is a nice pivot, and Reflect is there... just because.

ZOROARK
"wait huh"
Mask yourself as Eleki, bait in those ground types, trick that Ring Target, and u-turn to the man himself.

URSHIFU
Someone feeling smug after they sacked someone else for your trick and are now switching into their ground type? Well it just so happens Zoroark's U-Turn can switch into this pissed off bear.

LANDORUS
The Eleki-Zoroark-Shifu core gets annihilated by Zera, so I slapped this guy on. Works pretty well.

NIDOKING
Great coverage, and if the enemy team doesn't have a ground type he works really well as a Zoroark disguise.

So yeah, that's about it! This team isn't made to be good, but more to be fun, and I actually got some nice results in battles.
also how the heck do i make my paste show the mons hhh

It has been a while since I did one of these and here are some teams that I have worked on recently reflecting with the current meta trends and experimenting with new things that are out of my comfort zone.

:blacephalon: :heatran: :tornadus-therian: :rotom-wash: :weavile: :landorus-therian: - Specs Blacephalon + AV Tornadus-T

:kyurem: :toxapex: :tornadus-therian: :skarmory: :hippowdon: :clefable: - SubRoost Kyurem Hazard Stack

:tapu bulu: :kartana: :landorus-therian: :heatran: :weavile: :urshifu-rapid-strike: - Grassy Spam

:mamoswine: :magnezone: :dragonite: :weavile: :tapu fini: :slowking-galar: - Curse Mamoswine + ID Magnezone

:tapu lele: :slowbro: :slowking-galar: :blacephalon: :corviknight: :landorus-therian: - Psyspam

:hippowdon: :garchomp: :scizor: :dracozolt: :toxapex: :tornadus-therian: - Yawn Hippowdon + Fire Spin Dracozolt

:zapdos-galar: :weavile: :ferrothorn: :landorus-therian: :slowking-galar: :corviknight: - Galarian Zapdos + Weavile Hazard Stack

:volcanion: :tapu lele: :tornadus-therian: :landorus-therian: :corviknight: :ferrothorn: - Specs Volcanion + Scarf Tapu Lele

:slowking-galar: :tapu fini: :weavile: :heatran: :landorus-therian: :tornadus-therian: - Calm Mind Galarian Slowking + Trapper Tapu Fini

:hippowdon: :weavile: :heatran: :tapu fini: :tornadus-therian: :ferrothorn: - Yawn Hippodown Hazard Stack

:kyurem: :tapu koko: :tornadus-therian: :slowbro: :ferrothorn: :landorus-therian: - Never Melt Ice Hazard Stack

Last edited:
https://pokepast.es/07801f6605b2e0eb

:Slowking-Galar: :Buzzwole: :Aegislash: :Landorus-Therian: :Zeraora: :Rillaboom:

I will like to bring this Aegislash team i build recently. Is a standart bulky offense that take advante from Aegislash+Rillabom since the grass monkey bait out so many physical walls that can be bait to Aegislash, mainly Buzzwole and Corviknight who cant touch the phanton shield. The team is really customizable and Aegislash can be paired with other physical atackers like Dragonite, Kartana and even Weaville but so far Rillaboom provides so much utility with Grassy Terrain+priority. Slowking-G and Buzzwole are a standart defensive core to blank check almost anything in the tier. Landorus work as a glue mon and provides and offensive rock setter, knock off spamer and can grab momentum with U-turn. Zeraora is there since it offers speed control, Knock Off spam, momentum with Volt Switch and a offensive check to Dragapult and Tornadus-T wich is massive threat to the team.

:Zapdos-Galar::Landorus-therian::Ferrothorn::Tapu Fini::Melmetal::dragapult:
https://pokepast.es/ccdc13f8082473ac
Team that stacks SR and Spikes,and then sweeps past a weakened team.Scarf Gapdos can pivot early game,granting entry to the frailer members of the team,and sweep mid to late game.Pult and Melm really appreciate hazards softening up their checks,especially Pult which can click SBalls freely in mid to late game with the help of chip from hazards and teammates.Fini just picks off specific things,especially Pex which can annoy this team a lot.

Baloor

Tigers Management
is a Community Contributoris a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a defending SPL Champion
PUPL Champion
THE MONSTER MASH
:garchomp::moltres-galar::dragapult::melmetal::volcarona::zeraora:
paste

i originally was gonna make a rmt since im super into the halloween season but i decided agaisnt it. Not because I think the team is bad or anything but i wanted to save my first rmt on the site for a team that just represents me and i dont think this is it. I also dont intend on going on some insane ladder journey right now so getting a nice peak for this was out of the question. regardless this is a pretty fun HO team that fits the "halloween monsters" theme I was going for. this team has some pretty insane synergy, a ton of mons opening opportunities for others to sweep. mixed lead lo chomp allows you to poke holes in the opposing ground types, opening chances for zera to sweep. chomp + melm stress out ferro/skarm/corv for all physical pult. molt + chomp + melm overwhelm tran for volc. the one rough mu for this is opposing garchomp, where you have to play conservatively since you cant actually switch anything in. the gameplan is to chip it then blast it with sucker pult. i have lum berry on gmolt rn since it can absorb status and get a free turn but heavy duty boots can also work since gmolt can take one of pre much anything from chomp from full. weakness policy can work to if you arent worried about all that. i wouldnt spam it for a long period of time due to the chomp mu. something about more niche but is a threat is quagsire, you can kinda muscle through it but theres 5 other mons on stall for a reason. right now i have psychic on volcarona because pex is really nice to get through but you can always drop it for giga drain or use qd 3atks (i hate non roost volc tho) if quagsire becomes that annoying for you. ive found every other mu ive ran into to be pretty playable. i hope everybody enjoys this team as it is super fun to use while maintaining the halloween spirit. happy halloween and stay safe everybody. s/o ausma for the final edits

https://pokepast.es/e18ac5141b7c2235

"Blacephalon Offense"

Blacephalon @ Choice Specs
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Flamethrower
- Overheat
- Trick

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 168 SpD / 88 Spe
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Thunder Wave
- Defog

Clefable @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SpD
Calm Nature
- Moonblast
- Soft-Boiled
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off

Buzzwole @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 152 HP / 168 Atk / 188 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Close Combat
- Ice Punch
- Roost
- Thunder Punch

Bisharp @ Life Orb
Ability: Defiant
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Brick Break

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn
- Glaciate

Just an offensive team aimed around giving Blacephalon opportunities to sweep. Rotom-W is a simple specially defensive Pokemon whose STAB combo threatens out a lot of relevant Pokemon, and it also can cripple opponents with Thunder Wave to create opportunites for Blacephalon to blow past foes that would usually threaten it (Weavile, Scarf Tapu Lele, Lati twins) as well as providing hazard support for it and Victini via Defog. Clefable provides Stealth Rock and can keep itself healthy with Soft-Boiled, as well as threatening Pokemon like Urshifu-R and Tyranitar. Buzzwole does Buzzwole things; checking physical attackers and providing a safety net against the Rillabooms and Kartanas that would threaten Rotom-W. Bisharp is a simple physical attacker whose role involves immediately threatening and removing Pokemon like Blissey and both Slowkings. Victini functions as a wallbreaker whose Choice Scarf set can easily break massive holes in teams with proper prediction, and also boasts crucial coverage in Bolt Strike alongside U-turn, forming a pivot core with Rotom-W (and its access to Volt Switch) and allowing it to keep up momentum for the team.

Red Raven

I COULD BE BANNED!
Sinnoh remakes are just three weeks away from now so I thought I'd dump all the teams that I've made since august. I don't plan to make any more teams until the remakes come out since I just lost 300 elo from 1600 due to rng bullshit and I don't think I'll be playing this game seriously anytime soon

Most of these teams follow a very similar team structure and are all built around a specific wall breaker with the rest of the team providing support for said wall breaker

:urshifu::landorus-therian::corviknight::slowking-galar::dragapult::garchomp:

This team was made around the future sight Urshifu nonsense. Galarian Slowking is to provide the fs since it's the only viable one while Lando is the de facto Heatran switch in. Metal birb provides the much needed grass resist. Garchomp serves as the main sweeper with Dragapult serving as speed control and backup sweeper in the event Garchomp is unable to

:blacephalon::hippowdon::corviknight::tapu fini::tapu koko::garchomp:

This one has Blacephalon as the main wall breaker. Hippowdon provides the much needed Dragapult, Heatran and Tapu Koko switchin and stealth rocks. Fini provides insurance against Weavile and Urshifu while Corvi is for the grasses. Tapu Koko is the speed control as the team lacks reliable ways to immediately pressure opposing Finis. Garchomp is Garchomp who does Garchomp stuff

While this team is made to support Blace with what it needs, I made a variation of this team which instead focuses on positioning. Milotic and Landorus adds more switching fun and helps put Blace and Chomp into good positions to attack

:arctozolt::landorus-therian::tornadus-therian::ferrothorn::ninetales-alola::garchomp:

This is a hail team I made when everyone was still fawning over it. I actually based this one off the hail team Gomi made for me in the teambuilding lab because magma storm accuracy is non existent. Whenever I use the team, I just switch in between either these hails teams depending on which one I feel like using. The team he made for me is actually what gave me a good understanding of how to build a non ho hail team that works for how I like to play the game. So, thanks again for that

:volcanion::torkoal::mandibuzz::scizor::venusaur::garchomp:

I'm not gonna take credit for this one. This team was originally made by agslash23 which you can find the rmt for here. I just changed Tornadus to Mandibuzz because Garchomp and Dragapult were proving to be too much of a headache for me

:volcanion::ferrothorn::pelipper::slowbro::dragapult::garchomp:

I was inspired to make this team by the one above agslash23 made. The problem I had with Volcanion sun is that fire blast has zero accuracy so I decided to boost the other stab of Volcanion. Obviously it was gonna be a rain team but the problem with rain teams is that it's a playstyle that I find very boring. I mean, you use the same exact four pokemon on every god damn rain team. I said 'fuck all that' and make my own

Spdef Pelipper is to better handle Heatran and since I only have one rain abuser, I decided to give it boots and provide Volcanion the ability to drown Ferrothorn. Yes, I fucking hate Ferrothorn. That thing is only fun if you're the one using it. The moment you are on the receiving end, you just want it to be deleted from the game. Slowbro is to provide some sort of protection against Garchomp and it destroys Weavile while Ferrothorn does Ferrothorn things. Max spdef on our most hated durian because otherwise, Kyurem becomse a problem. Dragapult provides speed control and I was just looking for an excuse to use Garchomp on rain, which isn't really that good of an idea considering how restrictive rain is but whatever. Imma do what the fuck I want

:kyurem::landorus-therian::tornadus-therian::ferrothorn::tapu lele::garchomp:

Another one of the teams that followed the team structure of the first two. This time, it is built around Kyurem. I originally had Heatran on this but really, magma storm fucking sucks. Fuck trapping Blissey. I'm just gonna brute force my way thru it. Given the team structure, the roles should pretty much be the same as the first two teams, just with different mons

:tyranitar::ferrothorn::tornadus-therian::slowbro::tapu lele::garchomp:

My personal favorite team. It uses four of my favorite mons ever so why would this not be my favorite team. Band Tyranitar goes brrr, max spdef Ferrothorn because fuck Kyurem. Colbur Slowbro is to bait in and destroy Weavile and Tornadus is Tornadus. Lele and Garchomp work very well together as now, Garchomp's true strength can shine. What separates it from other pokemon in the tier is that it can transition from being a sweeper to just support, in this case, the support it provides is getting rid of steels. If Garchomp can sweep, it sweeps, but if that scenario is unlikely, then it can focus on creating an opening for Lele. Since I have Slowbro, I decided to skip yache and just use lum because toxic Landorus is a very toxic presence in the tier. Speaking of Slowbro, I put flamethrower instead of teleport because I don't want to play mind games with Kartana. I wanna get rid of it asap

:zapdos-galar::skarmory::garchomp::blissey::tornadus-therian::kartana:

This team was made when I wanted to see what offensive spdef Garchomp can do. It turns out, it is a very good pokemon on its own since it handles Heatran and Volcarona while beating Corviknight and Tornadus. Since it is a bait pokemon, I paired it with Kartana who can then freely spam leaf blade once its hated enemies are gone. Galarian Zapdos was added since I wanted to use it as well. However, these days I just thunderous kick over close combat since without choice band, cc just tickles metal birbs. To support this thing is Skarmory who provides spikes and Blissey to handle pretty much everything in the tier and can help heal Zapdos for more trouble. Tornadus is just there because I wanted to try out its av set and nothing more

Well, those are all of them. I will say this though, except for the Tyranitar and Galarian Zapdos team, I've only updated them at the beginning of october. If there are any metagame changes since then, then the teams might be vulnerable to those. I've tried them all out at around mid october and they're still viable. However, they're definitely not optimal so if you wanna use any of the teams, you're probably gonna have to optimize the teams on your own since I'm too mad at the game to do that

Double steely ft. Scarfed Krookodile
:melmetal: :magnezone: :slowbro: :krookodile: :tornadus-therian: :nihilego:
click the image above to direct to the pokepaste link

Melmetal + Magnezone is a core that I've wanted to try out, and thus this team has been made. Lefties+Protect on Melmetal to make it last till endgame against bulky team that has setup fairies such as Clefable and Tapu Fini which this team might have a problem with, if the fairies aren't chipped down good enough for Krookodile. Magnezone traps Corviknight and Ferrothorn to make Melmetal life easier, the same goes to the role for Slowbro. Slowbro act as one of the team Earthquake absorber outside of Tornadus-T, and colbur+Body Press to nuke Weavile and Bisharp so Melmetal doesn't have to bother getting knocked and chipped, also from this kind of team from glance, your opponent will most likely ignore Slowbro and went for brainless Sword Dance in front of Slowbro so all you need to do is just click da press and punish them hard. Scarf Krookodile is underrated but fits as a glue in this team, provide decent speed control and act as a potential endgame sweep. Tornadus-T is the defogger and harass mons with Knock-off and U-turn, primarily as physical breaker check too. Nihilego at last as the rocker and sponge hits from defoggers while threatening them away with strong Power Gem, also don't be hesitate to use it aggressively to check Tapu Koko early on and gauge its set, while Pain Split is there for fat walls like the pink blobs trio (Clefable, Blissey and Chansey) given that if Clefable isn't the setup variant. Thunderbolt is the solid midground move for Corviknight and 2hko Toxapex with the correct timing and chip from initial Power Gem so they won't stall out Power Gem and recover over it. Alternatively Meteor Beam+Grass Knot over Power Gem+Thunderbolt is a strong combo to break fat even further but Power Gem into aggressive switch fits more in my opinion.

Overall the team is a good pickup for aggressive players and extremely weak to some common stuff such as SD Scale Garchomp and Kyurem+Kartana builds.

The compulsary replay section:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1440708645 this Krook has edge>lariat initially, but then i lose to setup mew without lariat so i changed the set later on
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1440739919 press da boi bisharp to end his day, also why power gem is necessary on nihilego
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1442530958 power gem into tbolt on pex saves the day
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1442538529 laughs in colbur slowbro
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1442617362 sits on every sd weavile ever, colbur slowbro supremacy
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1443027034 scarf krook cleanup against kart+kyurem
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1443746282 sits on sun
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1443749836-wwdvvic20jsjmvm6fyirkmumttdc7gzpw sits on rain and hit 1700
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8ou-1442651754-c2y7jmer2rahug9pe18dgnzjld82m5fpw bonus clip against Licholas team (double trick gengar+clef) from the 2 post above this

Katy

Banned deucer.
Eerie Impulses, Spooky Whispers, Dark Corners - The Nitemares shall prevail feat. Dual Screens Grimmsnarl, Dragon Dance Tyranitar, and a Quiver Dancing Moth!

:grimmsnarl: :gengar: :tyranitar: :landorus-therian: :volcarona: :gyarados:

halloween build (pokepaste): https://pokepast.es/2d28f280d3a8ce49

spooky way (explanation): this team is the halloween special with dual screens grimmsnarl, nasty plot gengar, dragon dance tyranitar, substitute and bulk up landorus-t, offensive quiver dance volcarona, and dragon dance gyarados. with their sheer pressure and force they're able to set up on a plethora of common pokemon. grimmsnarl can provide screens on pokemon such as dragapult and choice locked-blacephalon (locked into shadow ball) and the exact same goes for tyranitar. it can abuse blacephalon and dragapult as a setup opportunity. landorus-t can also create setup opportunties for itself on pokemon like melmetal, tapu koko, and zeraora. volcarona is offensive quiver dance and a highlight on this team, it is really good at the moment because not many pokemon can take an offensive +1 attack from volcarona and it is able to put in a ton of work and break down threats with relative ease. lastly, gyarados the water snake makes its presence clear like water, dragon dance with moxie + 3 attacks is really strong and with a great stab in waterfall and good coverage in earthquake and power whip it is able to bypass a wide variety of pokemon.

Hope you have a lot of fun with this ghosty team and happy Halloween everyone <3

Clone

Free Gliscor
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Team dump. All of these have been used in either tours or vs players one may consider good with success. Some are outdated but I'm sure they're all still viable to some degree

:slowking-galar::tapu koko::corviknight::Ferrothorn::garchomp::Tornadus-Therian:
https://pokepast.es/1e5fc21d20216f99

Whirpool gking + double steel + Spikes to weaken things for koko. Probably my favorite team here. Spdef chomp is underrated

:magnezone::kartana::landorus-therian::tapu koko::tapu fini::Tornadus-Therian:
https://pokepast.es/ccffaedee77f0510

Spex zone is strong af with rising voltage. Double trapper to weaken shit for kartana. S/o Ctann for the spdef kart idea. Kinda underwhelming sometimes but not getting rkilled by scarf lele or koko is nice

:Dragapult::urshifu-rapid-strike::melmetal::Tornadus-Therian::landorus-therian::tapu koko:
https://pokepast.es/0effc62801573fa2

Used this vs stareal in ssnl. Won the 1st game and lost the 2nd, but double pads is nice to spam attacks without fear and pult + koko is a deadly late game core

:Ninetales-Alola::Blaziken::Arctozolt::Tornadus-Therian::Ferrothorn::garchomp:
https://pokepast.es/f888b572f23f6f8b

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/icy-hot-a-blaziken-hail-rmt.3692328/

:hatterene::cresselia::porygon2::dhelmise::marowak-alola::melmetal:
https://pokepast.es/23c3b31bb6a2d180

Standard TR with dhelmise. Makes urshifu sad

:slowking-galar::urshifu-rapid-strike::weavile::corviknight::landorus-therian::tapu fini:
https://pokepast.es/97056f4682fa011e

Old af & 6-0ed by hail, but was my most consistent team for a while. Separation used it against me in smogon tour a few weeks back when I brought the double pads team and he won so it still has some merit. Gking + shifu + weav was a huge threat then and can still murk some structures

Pretty much my entire SS OU builder from the past few months. I have quite a few more teams, but most were kinda meh or not used much. The others are TPP teams and those are up to him to disseminate. Once the side PLs end that I'm a part of I'll share the natdex and DPP teams I built/used in their respective forums

Free Gliscor

zReptar

formerly LT83AQ Lou
Imma just team dump real quick i'm not going to both with the sprites
DIGGERSBY THO (pokepast.es) name says it all

Zera + Willo taunt Mew (pokepast.es) teams kinda semi stallish but eh

Weav + trapper fini (pokepast.es) tang is a fun physical wall so with regen so thats nice

Band Lando + Shifu ft. Fsight (pokepast.es) yessir bandorus plus pads shifu because ferro is annoying

WE NEVER DIE (pokepast.es) team could probably be better but regen core pisses your opponent off when your team does not die

offensive azelf (pokepast.es) this team is so fun plus azelf slaps tran with mud slap and it can't hit magama

Stonjourner crashes into ou (pokepast.es) ston is a really cool mon but its spdef is really REALLY BAD av does not help to much but just a little

LO Toxicroak Balance (pokepast.es)toxi can do stuff so don't underestimate it

Sir heat (pokepast.es) and lastly crit everything to death with the boi sirfecth'd

King spam (not sz team) (pokepast.es) i lied i got one more spamming the ladder with the kings of force

welp thats all i suck so these team prob bad to, anyways see ya

:oshawott: hey guys, before bdsp comes out i want to make a team dump on some teams that i have made and enjoyed on friendlies/ladder and feel free to use these, hope you enjoy! :pimp: :oshawott: (click on sprites for paste)

RAIN TEAMS
1. 1636086360692.png1636086368436.png1636086373780.png1636086381198.png1636086390519.png1636086399795.pngteam around banded crawdaunt + offensive zapdos in rain.
2. 1636086549025.png1636086557925.png1636086576428.png1636086581989.png1636086588418.png1636086595814.png a very offensive rain team built around cm koko + specs volcanion.
3. 1636086931281.png1636086949678.png1636086959243.png1636086969776.png1636086977330.png1636086985883.png fun offense rain around weavile + thundy.
4. 1636087070748.png1636087079654.png1636087089100.png1636087096523.png1636087105330.png1636087114817.png ebelt victini is cool and fun to use + eleki is fucking based.
5. 1636087231283.png1636087239039.png1636087245102.png1636087251637.png1636087257177.png1636087263435.png my personal favorite, buzzwole + scarf fsight lele has no switchins and zera is there for lategame cleanup.
6.1636087396295.png1636087407241.png1636087415061.png1636087421661.png1636087426783.png1636087434462.png a fun rain team built around specs volcanion + banded dragapult.
7. 1636087563837.png1636087578991.png1636087587480.png1636087599369.png1636087607768.png1636087613447.png rain team around specs volcanion + bu zera.
8.1636088017609.png1636088025465.png1636088033376.png1636088040471.png1636088048015.png1636088056331.pngstandard rain team.

Other cool teams/bo teams.
1.1636088226241.png1636088244136.png1636088251932.png1636088259362.png1636088270835.png1636088282188.pnga very fun offense team that i made built around vincune + gmolt, really enjoyed using this.
2. 1636088474660.png1636088482005.png1636088488108.png1636088494891.png1636088503011.png1636088511595.png my personal favorite bo team that i made around shifu + pult.
3. 1636088605700.png1636088613861.png1636088623754.png1636088633831.png1636088639092.png1636088649419.png cool team i made around gmolt+volcanion (forgor to add nicknames).
4.1636088881671.png1636088887121.png1636088893213.png1636088898983.png1636088906893.png1636088915523.png very fun team made around broken specs blace + banded shifu.
5. 1636089075371.png1636089092800.png1636089100694.png1636089107605.png1636089116331.png1636089122550.pngteam made around sd yache chomp + specs volcanion.
6. 1636089309068.png1636089316089.png1636089339973.png1636089324222.png1636089348689.png1636089353835.pngalmost the same team like on top but with sd weav + specs volcanion.
7. 1636089511294.png1636089519778.png1636089525098.png1636089545432.png1636089552668.png1636089559851.pngteam around nidoking.
8.1636089708544.png1636089714873.png1636089720871.png1636089731618.png1636089739413.png1636089747811.png very fun team i made with volcarona + choice band haxorus.
9. 1636089895311.png1636089902632.png1636089916050.png1636089924028.png1636089931866.png1636089936940.pngteam built around choice band kart + volc.
10. 1636090179104.png1636090207328.png1636090218553.png1636090237952.png1636090245131.png1636090251082.png team made around hdb tini + specs pult.
1636090371475.png
1636090378406.png
1636090384062.png
1636090390332.png
1636090395928.png
1636090403383.png
quick team i made around weav and hydra.
12. 1636090476297.png1636090481653.png1636090494257.png1636090500974.png1636090514193.png1636090520672.png a balance team i made around tapu bulu + heatran, its pretty fun to use.

:oshawott: :dewott: :samurott: hope you enjoy some of these teams, i hope you have a great day! :pimp::oshawott: :dewott: :samurott:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)