Ability: Shield Dust
EVs: 248 HP / 126 Def / 126 SpD / 8 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sticky Web
- Baton Pass
- Quiver Dance
- Stun Spore
The Ribombee is a key part of this team, the main goal is for you to lead with the Ribombee and use Sticky Web for a hazard, then Stun Spore for their speed to be lowered and a chance for them to not move. You would then spam Quiver Dance until you know you can Baton Pass safely into Ninjask. It is meant to be a little bulky so it can set up a few Quiver Dances and survive a couple hits.
Malamar @ Focus Sash
Ability: Infiltrator
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Topsy-Turvy
- Disable
- Payback
- Psychic
Malamar is just an anti-setup mon, the sash allows for it to get the Topsy-Turvy off to invert the other pokemons stats, and then just switch into a pokemon like Zygrade-10% to get a Glare off then Coil up to sweep.
Ditto @ Life Orb
Ability: Imposter
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 100 Def / 52 SpD / 100 Spe
Serious Nature
IVs: 30 Atk
- Transform
Another Anti-Setup/Anti-Legendary Spam pokemon, most of the time if they are using a pokemon like Zacian Crowned, I can get the boosts they already have and one more for the switch in. Mostly Anti-Legendary Spam, and Anti Set-up as well. Life Orb is there to make sure I am able to kill the other pokemon without problems.
Zygarde-10% @ Life Orb
Ability: Power Construct
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Coil
- Glare
- Earthquake
- Brick Break
Part 1 of the "Sweeping" Pokemon, in the case Krookodile is dead or the team has a good water pokemon or anything else, a quick switch into Zygarde with a Baton Pass from Ninjask or Ribombee can allow a good 4~ pokemon kill if they don't have Topsy-Turvy. Glare is just to make them slower and have a chance to not move.
Krookodile @ Leftovers
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Power Trip
- Darkest Lariat
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
Main sweeping mon, if everything is done correctly, it should be able to sweep perfectly. Should have +Speed, Spa, Spd and Attack. Spam Power Trip unless they have Eva, in which you use Darkest Lariat. That is all that there is to this mon.
Ninjask @ Leftovers
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
- Protect
- Baton Pass
Use protect on your first turn, then sub, then protect until you get +4 speed, in the case that they keep breaking thru your subs, just baton pass into Zygrade or Krookodile. If they don't break thru, use swords dance and keep doing it until they keep breaking thru the subs, and then baton pass into Krookodile.

Issues with my team (really big issues):
If your legendary spammer uses moves that lower it's stats, ditto and topsy-turvy won't work.
Ninjask is hard to fully use, as pokemon like Libero Cinderace can break thru subs most of the time.
If Ribombee doesn't get stun spore up you are almost done for.

Give me any and all suggestions, I'm open for it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)