Resource SV UU Reservation Index V1

Melt Gibson

planting gardens in the potholes
is a Forum Moderator
I'd like to do Scarf Gardevoir please!

- gardevoir isn’t available for reservation right now, it’s just what’s on the 2nd post of thread that’s up to take atm. (Esta)

Last edited by a moderator:

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
scarf pawmot as well please

- sure (esta)

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
That's everything reserved for now thank you everyone for being so quick at taking stuff! May end up reassigning stuff that never gets written up etc so keep an eye out on this space if you are still interested.

Melt Gibson

planting gardens in the potholes
is a Forum Moderator
I'll take Life Orb Pawmot if no one has taken it yet!

- go for it (esta)

If it would be doable, I'd like to do Specs Pelipper

Mystras: unfortunately not available right now

Hello there. Would there be any chance of reserving mons to write threads about with the new drops? Or would it be after the new added pokemon fall next month?

Hello there. Would there be any chance of reserving mons to write threads about with the new drops? Or would it be after the new added pokemon fall next month?
Im not a mod for this section anymore so they might correct me on this but I wouldn't expect analysis to start back up until the tier settles after the big shift coming next month.

Estarossa

moo?
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Battle Simulator Moderator
C&C Leader
is there an estimated time for when reservations are going to start again
DLC date is 13th September so there won't be anymore writing happening for this metagame anymore. If there are suggestions you wish to make to on site stuff then feel free to suggest them in the UU discord's #analyses channel or in a PM to me etc and the QC team can discuss this and potentially edit whats already on site however.

After the DLC we will have no expected date due to the potentially enormous changes that might happen to our tier and the short amount of time until the 2nd DLC. We will advertise if and when we open again during this period but giving a date for that is impossible at this time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)