SV UU SV UU RAIN OFFENSE

:Pelipper: :Barraskewda: :Azumarill: :Crawdaunt: :Rotom-Wash: :Scizor:/:Quaquaval:/:Iron Treads:
This team is probably going to be trash after the tier changes but who cares
1. Team Comp
:Pelipper: :Damp Rock: - Nothing special, standard damp rock set. Tera Ground for resistance to Stone Axe from :Kleavor: and an immunity to annoying electric moves and volt switches.

:Barraskewda: :Choice Band:- One of the two immediate damage dealers on the team. Rain boosted Liquidation can dish out massive damage immediately after :pelipper: sets up rain

and if all water resists are removed then barraskewda can easily sweep lategame, especially with Tera Water to gain double STAB on liquidation. Has a decent array of coverage in Crunch, Psychic Fangs and Close Combat to hit pokemon like :Clodsire::Chesnaught: :Basculegion-F: :Goodra-Hisui: and :Sinistcha:
:Azumarill: :Sitrus Berry:- Standard Belly Drum + Aqua Jet set, Huge Power is my personal preference but Sap Sipper can work amazingly (if not using :Scizor:) for immunities to grass moves from :meowscarada: :ogerpon: :Sinistcha: :iron leaves:

:Crawdaunt: :Life Orb:- Arguably the best wallbreaker on the team, Crawdaunt has incredible offensive potential with Adaptability boosted Crabhammer and Knock Off.
Dragon Dance is preferred over Swords Dance because of the boost to speed and attack, given that in all of UU and most of RU there are only 2 Pokemon that even have a chance of not being 2HKO'd by Crawdaunt at +1 in the rain, at that point +2 feels pretty unnecessary. :Life Orb: is preferred over :focus sash: because of this team's lack of hazard control. Most of the time stealth rocks will go up and craw is left essentially itemless, however if you wanted to use :quaquaval:/:IRON TREADS: sash might be better for you.

:Rotom-Wash: :Choice Scarf: - Rotom-Wash is the team's best switch-in to electric type moves unless you use :iron treads:, which says a lot about the nature of the team. Will-O-Wisp is useful for crippling strong physical Pokemon. Trick is helpful for bulky pokemon that are annoying to wear down to cripple their ability to recover health. Will-O-Wisp may seem strange on a choice-locked pokemon, but often there are dangerous physical attackers you want to burn and switch out on anyway, and scarf lets you burn them before they attack you.

:Scizor: :Life orb:/:Quaquaval: :liechi berry:/:Iron Treads: :Assault Vest: - Final slot is up to personal preference. Torrent + Sub/Aqua Step + Liechi Berry can be an unstoppable set lategame but personally i find standard quaquaval sets predictable and this set too unreliable to work, which is why I use :Iron Treads:. Scizor has powerful priority but aqua jet from :azumarill: and :crawdaunt: usually will suffice. also Steel Beam :iron treads: go brr hehe

2. Strategies
Lead :Rotom-Wash: can volt switch into :pelipper: or willo/trick someone.
:GOOdra-hisui: can be a problem however if it has little defense investment :barraskewda: can actually 2HKO it.
:sinistcha: Must be dealt with quickly as burns threaten almost the whole team and can actually deal with rain boosted moves, plus recovery with Matcha Gotcha and Strength Sap. Knock Off :crawdaunt: usually does the trick.
:volcanion: Just hit it with Volt Switch, Earthquake or other powerful moves.
Try to lure in water resists to free up :crawdaunt: and :barraskewda:
:gastrodon: Very threatening with tera fairy. general chip from other mons helps, usually a tough matchup.

3. Pokepaste.
Pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/4cc8cf9d1ed52cbe

Any tips appreciated :)

:Pelipper: :Barraskewda: :Azumarill: :Crawdaunt: :Rotom-Wash: :Scizor:/:Quaquaval:/:Iron Treads:
This team is probably going to be trash after the tier changes but who cares
1. Team Comp
:Pelipper: :Damp Rock: - Nothing special, standard damp rock set. Tera Ground for resistance to Stone Axe from :Kleavor: and an immunity to annoying electric moves and volt switches.

:Barraskewda: :Choice Band:- One of the two immediate damage dealers on the team. Rain boosted Liquidation can dish out massive damage immediately after :pelipper: sets up rain

and if all water resists are removed then barraskewda can easily sweep lategame, especially with Tera Water to gain double STAB on liquidation. Has a decent array of coverage in Crunch, Psychic Fangs and Close Combat to hit pokemon like :Clodsire::Chesnaught: :Basculegion-F: :Goodra-Hisui: and :Sinistcha:
:Azumarill: :Sitrus Berry:- Standard Belly Drum + Aqua Jet set, Huge Power is my personal preference but Sap Sipper can work amazingly (if not using :Scizor:) for immunities to grass moves from :meowscarada: :ogerpon: :Sinistcha: :iron leaves:

:Crawdaunt: :Life Orb:- Arguably the best wallbreaker on the team, Crawdaunt has incredible offensive potential with Adaptability boosted Crabhammer and Knock Off.
Dragon Dance is preferred over Swords Dance because of the boost to speed and attack, given that in all of UU and most of RU there are only 2 Pokemon that even have a chance of not being 2HKO'd by Crawdaunt at +1 in the rain, at that point +2 feels pretty unnecessary. :Life Orb: is preferred over :focus sash: because of this team's lack of hazard control. Most of the time stealth rocks will go up and craw is left essentially itemless, however if you wanted to use :quaquaval:/:IRON TREADS: sash might be better for you.

:Rotom-Wash: :Choice Scarf: - Rotom-Wash is the team's best switch-in to electric type moves unless you use :iron treads:, which says a lot about the nature of the team. Will-O-Wisp is useful for crippling strong physical Pokemon. Trick is helpful for bulky pokemon that are annoying to wear down to cripple their ability to recover health. Will-O-Wisp may seem strange on a choice-locked pokemon, but often there are dangerous physical attackers you want to burn and switch out on anyway, and scarf lets you burn them before they attack you.

:Scizor: :Life orb:/:Quaquaval: :liechi berry:/:Iron Treads: :Assault Vest: - Final slot is up to personal preference. Torrent + Sub/Aqua Step + Liechi Berry can be an unstoppable set lategame but personally i find standard quaquaval sets predictable and this set too unreliable to work, which is why I use :Iron Treads:. Scizor has powerful priority but aqua jet from :azumarill: and :crawdaunt: usually will suffice. also Steel Beam :iron treads: go brr hehe

2. Strategies
Lead :Rotom-Wash: can volt switch into :pelipper: or willo/trick someone.
:GOOdra-hisui: can be a problem however if it has little defense investment :barraskewda: can actually 2HKO it.
:sinistcha: Must be dealt with quickly as burns threaten almost the whole team and can actually deal with rain boosted moves, plus recovery with Matcha Gotcha and Strength Sap. Knock Off :crawdaunt: usually does the trick.
:volcanion: Just hit it with Volt Switch, Earthquake or other powerful moves.
Try to lure in water resists to free up :crawdaunt: and :barraskewda:
:gastrodon: Very threatening with tera fairy. general chip from other mons helps, usually a tough matchup.

3. Pokepaste.
Pokepaste: https://pokepast.es/4cc8cf9d1ed52cbe

Any tips appreciated :)
bro actually talked about sap sipper azu, if you actually used it you are not cooking.

bro actually talked about sap sipper azu, if you actually used it you are not cooking.
ive won a game based solely of sap sipper azu
and never lost one because of it iirc
depends if ogerpon is a big problem for you
team doesnt even work after tier change so doesnt matter

ive won a game based solely of sap sipper azu
and never lost one because of it iirc
depends if ogerpon is a big problem for you
team doesnt even work after tier change so doesnt matter
unless defensive azu, ofc but this looks like a non defensive azu to me.

DaRotomMachine

I COULD BE BANNED!
I don't really play UU, but this team looks too physical attacker based, and i think :manaphy: is in UU now, and can be threating under rain with its set-up options and coverage. I don't know if it needs to be considered, because i know nothing about UU, but I just wanted to point this out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)