SV UU Break This Team! [Week 4 - Submissions]

Hello everyone! First I wanna congratulate HydreigonTheChild for winning again! Before I get onto next weeks team I just wanna make a small note that we at Break This Team are fully happy to accept team submissions from participants! If that is ever something any previous participant had interest feel free to PM me and my co-host Estarossa with a team and description of the team! We appreciate any submissions and all participation in Break This Team, thank you.

Now onto the next week! This weeks team is again provided by my co-host Estarossa.

:sv/kilowattrel: :sv/talonflame: :sv/wo-chien: :sv/gastrodon: :sv/coalossal: :sv/grafaiai:
https://pokepast.es/a88a0fe2ee7ceca8

This team was built around Competitive Kilowattrel with Spike Stack. It works best on a double bird core with Talonflame, since otherwise you'd be losing the defensive utility of Talonflame. Talonflame can still use and abuse spikes, while also being a potential spinblocker with tera ghost. Both of them together give great speed control in the current meta. Gastrodon is an amazing spiker in the current meta with Covert Cloak + Sticky Hold. It can also spinblock with tera ghost while handling certain threats like Grafaiai or Gengar well. Coalossal finishing the hazards core while being an underrated pick currently. It's able to compress rocks+spin in the same slot while being able to beat most removers or spinblockers like Talonflame, Gengar, and Brambleghast. It has the option to tera if it wants to beat tinkaton or spin on the slowtwins as well. Wo-Chien gives a secondary answer to Sandy Shocks while being another great spikes abuser. Lastly is Grafaiai with pivot, another knock off user, and switcheroo + black sludge lets it wear down mons like Gastrodon or Tinkaton to allow Kilowattrel and Wo-Chien to make better progress.

If you want to see the team in action, there will be a replay below!

Submission phase will end Tuesday, March 7th. Happy posting everyone.

Last edited:
1677776836975.png1677776851047.png

Haxorus is able to nuke this team at +1 with outrage, like nothing can switch in and everything drops at +1, like close combat is here for wo chien, Coalossal, while iron head is just here for fairies which aren't on this team. With Kilowattrel being able to wall opposing Kilowattrel, it can pivot haxorus in vs gastrodon or Coalossal and go ham by being able to setup on them. WIth grafaiai not being encore setup is just free from haxorus and at +1 with outrage and lum berry it can just go ham and claim many kills on the team. Haxorus also has tera fighting to push through wo chien since its ability may make it tough to break through it or wear down haxorus a lot

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)