Resource SV OU Role Compendium

are you sure that deoxys is a "wallbreaker"?
it has only 95 base sp.atk

I know that dragapult has 100, but dragapult has the inflitrator ability meaning it is not stopped by shields.

anyway, if this comment gets removed PLEASE let me know in a direct message.
I'm just throwing this out there, but I think being mixed helps with the classification of a wallbreaker. I'm not sure about right now, but it was running a +Spe nature with max Atk and max SpAtk along with a Life Orb. Using moves like Psycho Boost, Superpower, Knock-Off and special coverage like Thunderbolt or Ice Beam.

It has Superpower for Blissey and Knock + Psycho Boost for Clodsire. Corviknight, Skarmory, and Dondozo are weak to Thunderbolt and Gliscor is weak to Ice Beam. Knock-Off also can do good damage to Slowking-Galar while Psycho Boost and Thunderbolt are great for Alomomola. Superpower and Psycho Boost both do a number to Garganacl. Skeledirge gets 2HKOed by Psycho Boost due to Unaware, while also taking a lot from Knock-Off. Psycho Boost also 2HKOes Clefable if it is Unaware. Heatran takes more than 60% from Superpower.

Good coverage on the Physical and Special side, high base power moves, and Knock-Off are great for breaking.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)