SV OU No Johns Release Tournament Round 3 [BRACKET C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikebeamz

formerly ImDoneThrowing
calling act opponent agreed to play after 5:30 pm EST. Been waiting for a long time and the deadline is in 40 minutes. I assume they are asleep since they are GMT +1. I am down to play tomorrow if its allowed but I see that its no extension so idk what else to do.
https://prnt.sc/cUZ7rv0KyHYZ

awyp

'Alexa play Ladyfingers by Herb Alpert'
is a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
RMT Leader
Remaining matches activity / coin-flip results:

D2STEEZY vs. RaiZen1704 - Activity
CTC vs. jg2019 - Activity
ImDoneThrowing vs. Rubyblood - Activity
Éric vs. roxie - Coinflip (We randomly picked: Éric)
Gilbert arenas vs. DimSum - Coinflip (We randomly picked: Gilbert arenas)

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
i couldnt play sunday when we had scheduled bc i was too busy spending the night throwing up and my opponent doesnt wanna reschedule i believe i can claim that right
Yeah since both of you are claiming activity unless you get it done by 10 PM EST today it will be a coin-flip. (Both of you are active)
This is being overturned.

You missed the initial time and there’s no onus on roxie to accommodate to circumstances when they’re working. It’s really unfortunate, but a coin flip is unfair to roxie when they were on at the only agreed time. Scheduling guidelines and rules back this as well (including many cases of historic precedent).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)