SV OU SV OU I suck at giving team names, so no name

I am very bad in the fights but since I created this team all goes better for me, for the moment I am 1200 elo but I will surely ride thanks to this team I introduce you.

Shun (Meowscarada) (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Protean
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Flower Trick
- Knock Off
- Play Rough
- U-turn

Meowscarada here will have as a role of killer revenge, thanks to the scarf of choice he depasse dragapult and other Gholdengo scarf. We will play with its double stab Flower Trick + Knock Off (or Sucker Punch), on coverage Play Rough for Dragon types who are menacing (or Thunder Punch to manage Pokemon like Corviknight) and then U-Turn to turn what thanks to the scarf of choice will always rotate it first

Manny (Great Tusk) @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Great Tusk here will be our lead since he is able to pose the Stealth Rock and remove them (even if we have to pay attention to the type ghost on which he can not remove them), as for meowscarada it will be played with two stab in view of its impressive defense Body Press and a very serious option with an investment Max Def it will do very heavy damage especially if there is a torkoal in front that poses the sun and Earthquake because unfortunately Headlong Rush is dropping its defensive stats, we will also invest in def.spé to withstand some special attacks

Maou no Ono (Baxcalibur) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Thermal Exchange
Tera Type: Dragon
Adamant Nature
- Glaive Rush
- Ice Shard
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Baxcalibur here will be one of our many sweepers, his talent makes that he can come on so many type fire or attack of the same type, Sword Rush his signature attack is very powerful and can overcome many who do not resist the attack it is for this that he is here played with Dragon Dance to become a very menacing sweeper, Ice Shard here is the one so we don’t face getting hit by faster attacks than him and Earthquake to give him coverage

Qatari Money (Gholdengo) @ Air Balloon
Ability: Good as Gold
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Substitute
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot

Gholdengo here will be played Subtitute to quietly place himself with Nasty Plot or attack pokemon faster than him, we will play him like all the others with his 2 stab, here will be Make it Rain stab very powerful that thanks to Nasty Plot can be used several times and Shadow Ball because it is its stab ghost the most powerful, it will look ball to be immune to ground attacks, and the Dark teracrystal to transform the ghost and Dark weakness into resistance

Bakunestu Storm (Volcarona) (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
Tera Type: Grass
Modest Nature
- Psychic
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance

Volcarona is played in such a way that it is difficult to know how it will be played if that is an asset for the team, here we will play Fiery Dance his signature attack which has the effect of sometimes increasing his special attack (we could otherwise play Fire blast or Flamethrower) because it also has Quiver Dance which is very interesting and can return a part to its advantage, Giga Drain is a very powerful coverage, rare for the grass type with the teracrystal grass to transform a majority of its weakness into resistance and having a stab on Giga Drain creates a reversal in situation in a game and finally Psychic because on this set Bug Buzz will not serve much and Psychic will be offered a better coverage

Player of Lol (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Tera Type: Electric
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch
- Thunderbolt

It’s very funny because here it’s basically a set for its heat form but volcarona and arrived in my life and I had to change strategy and to pay tribute to it I decided to put a set that I like on the form heat has the form wash, double stab+Volt Switch+Nasty Plot.

Last edited:
Be careful. The higher you rise in the ranks the more you are going to want good defensive mons to back you up. You have a lot of fast and heavy hitters, so I would suggest swapping tusk to hp/ def and then rotom to spdef/ hp (+will-o-wisp for crippling) for some back and forth. Maybe even try hp/ spatk ghold since you're running substitute. The extra hp may end up saving you.

Scarf meow will always be fun but I will always be impartial to banded :)

Last edited:
A very good team here, a few thing I'd change

1. Hazard stacks are so common, so having :heavy duty boots: on a Bax that has tusk for hazard control is essential.

If not, then we could steer the team in another direction...

:Rotom wash: ---> :hatterene:

Hatt is a more reliable wall / utility Mon, and can steer away hazards for Bax. Here I'd say give Bax a loaded dice and icicle spear over shard, since :life orb: isn't the most reliable on sweepers. If your really worried about momentum, then you can give it an eject button, but I don't recommend this. Eject buttons are more for HOs and sun teams. Hatt has reliable recovery in draining kiss that pairs well with it's low base HP stat

2. Body press on :great tusk: to knock off

Knock generally gives you more utility, and knock's distribution this gen isn't very wide. Plus it let's you hit balloon ghold which is always nice. BP isn't really that good on tusk anyways. Also as motor hawk said, I'd go for max HP and defense on it.

3. The :volcarona: set

Volc loves the bulk and type diversity it gets from tera grass ( this isn't the best way to word it ) so I'd run max HP / Def and morning sun over psychic.

4. :Choice scarf: on :meowscarada: to :choice band:

This last one is optional as scarf is useful for speed control, but band is good for that raw power.

I know it's a lot to read through, so I'll just provide it all down here for convenience sake.

Manny (Great Tusk) @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 Hp / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Knock Off
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Stealth Rock

Maou no Ono (Baxcalibur) (M) @ Loaded Dice
Ability: Thermal Exchange
Tera Type: Dragon
Adamant Nature
- Glaive Rush
- Icicle Spear
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Bakunestu Storm (Volcarona) (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Flame Body
Tera Type: Grass
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Morning Sun
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Quiver Dance

Insert nickname here (Hatterene) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Bounce
Tera Type: Flying / Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Spa / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Nuzzle
- Psyshock
- Draining Kiss
- Mystical Fire

https://pokepast.es/268e3ad8d987fcdf

(Love the nicks by the way )

There's a few small changes in there that I didn't mention, so ask me why if you need to :blobthumbsup:

Edit: if I were to give it a name I'd call it "scarf meowscarada BO", although I suck at names too :ghorse:

:Sv/electrode: Goodbye :sv/electrode:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)