Ability: Ice Body
Tera Type: Fighting
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpD
Impish Nature
- Body Press
- Recover
- Avalanche / Rapid Spin
- Curse / Iron Defense

Avalugg acts a physical wall easily able to counter the likes of ChienPao and pretty much almost anything else, has consistent recovery, can spin and hits hard with body press and avalanche.

Curse is better at finishing the game as it allows for better coverage and threatens the likes of Dragapult switching to counter hard with avalanche.

Leftovers are superior overall but HDBoots are better if you wanna avoid using tera with avalugg or dont want to rely too much in cleaning hazards.

Tera fairy and tera water are another good options.

:Clodsire: @ Black Sludge / CovertCloak / Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Water Absorb / Unaware
Tera Type: Dark / Steel
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock / Spikes
- Toxic / Spikes / Toxic Spikes
- Recover

Clodsire acts as the special wall, sets ups hazards and overall just does what its best at.
Unaware or Water Absorb depend on team composition and personal preference.
Tera dark is mostly for Espathra

Last edited:
Great Tusk + Ting Lu
Defensive core (hazard stackers + spin + whirlwind)
tusk.npg.png
tinglu.png

I've been slapping these homies on the last two slots after combining various breakers/offensive cores and it has worked well for me (I usually peak around 1500s due to skill issues:row:).

It is extremely splashable assuming you don't compound weaknesses with the other four slots. Knock and spin is nice on tusk too for dengos and other spin blockers (seeing a good amount of tera ghost spin blocking these days). And whirlwind plus stack can be frustrating. Especially bc EQ on ting-lu + ruination to pop balloons can mess up Good as Gold on the switchin.

That being said
weakness.png

You want to absolutely make sure you patch the common weakness and don't worsen your MU against STAB fairy, grass, ice and water. Though tusker can bulk those physical fighting and bug (uturn) moves for ting lu, and ting lu p much lives 2-3hkos a lot of common (non-boosted) special weaknesses of tusk. Tho investing bulk in these two allows them to live some very common breaking potential. I was seriously sleeping on ting lu for a long time. Whirlwind has saved me from +2 dnite, moxie+step quav (if it doesn't have CC), rest + curse dozo, ID garg, and +2 volc many times, even when taking tera/stab hits. If you play to preserve health adequately, it can come in super clutch late game or give you a lead early game by spamming whirlwind + chip.

252+ SpA Rotom-Wash Hydro Pump vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Vessel of Ruin Ting-Lu: 212-252 (41.3 - 49.1%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 252+ Atk Tera Normal Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Ting-Lu: 243-286 (47.3 - 55.7%) -- 21.5% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+2 0 SpA Tera Grass Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Vessel of Ruin Ting-Lu: 260-308 (50.6 - 60%) -- 84% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 Atk Choice Band Sword of Ruin Chien-Pao Icicle Crash vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Ting-Lu: 434-512 (84.6 - 99.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
+4 4 Def Garganacl Body Press vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Ting-Lu: 358-422 (69.7 - 82.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252 SpA Choice Specs Tera Fairy Iron Valiant Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Vessel of Ruin Ting-Lu: 368-436 (71.7 - 84.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Ting-Lu @ Leftovers
Ability: Vessel of Ruin
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Atk / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Whirlwind
- Spikes
- Earthquake
- Ruination

Great Tusk @ Leftovers
Ability: Protosynthesis
Tera Type: Ghost
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Atk / 160 Def / 52 Spe -> faster than chomp after one rapid spin, 44 attack for hitting dengo's harder (remove spin blocker)
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def -> full defensive
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock
- Knock Off
- Rapid Spin

I have these both tera ghost for spin blocking but typically use tera on other mons (open to other tera types/set variations!). Tera water garg is a fun teammate I usually use (bc I can't live without it lmao). Tera poison quav is a potent cleaner that loves the hazard chip these two can provide. Getting that first step + moxie KO can be a win con if you eliminate water/fighting resists.

Let me know your thoughts!

Last edited:
I'm honestly surprised to see that no one's posted the originally common (But not so much anymore) and timeless Skarm/Swamp core, but modernized.

No, like seriously. Corv/Quag, Corv/Clod, and Corv/Gastro are all really good defensive cores.

:corviknight: + :gastrodon-east:
The classic Skarm/Swamp combo; Tried, True, and Tested. With Gastro subbed in for Swampert, Corv is our main physical tank, where Gastro can either be a dual tank or an entirely specially defensive set. These two pair just as well as Skarm/Quag and Skarm/Swamp because they share the same reciprocal traits; Corv hard blocks Gastro's weaknesses to Grass (especially Meowscarada), and Gastro hard walls Corv's weaknesses to Electric and Fire.
Both of them have access to self healing in Roost and Recover, Gastro can set rocks and lower opposing stats, and Corv can rack up Helmet damage and remove hazards.
Personally, I like using Corv + Dual tank Gastro. My EVs on Gastro are a far cry from others will usually use for a dual tank, but it's worked well enough for me.
Corviknight @ Rocky Helmet / Leftovers
Impish Nature | Mirror Armor / Pressure
244 HP / 252 Def / 12 Atk
Body Press
U-Turn
Roost
Defog

Gastrodon @ Leftovers / Covert Cloak
Bold Nature / Calm Nature | Storm Drain
252 Def / 252 SpDef / 6 HP (Bold) // 244 HP / 252 SpDef / 12 Def (Calm)
Chilling Water
Ice Beam
Stealth Rock
Recover

:corviknight: + :quagsire:
Corv/Quag is actually heavily based on what I used to use in BDSP -- Skarm/Quag. Specially Defensive Skarm + Physically Defensive Quag actually put in a lot of work for me, even though Skarm was my Rocks + Defogger, and Quag was a Haze user to deal with the likes of DD Dragonite and SD Garchomp. Since Skarm isn't around, and Corv can't pick up Rocks, Quag has to pick up the slack, dropping Haze + Ice Beam for Stealth Rock + Toxic. Specially Defensive Corv is iffy at times, but can lead to a number of interesting surprises. This duo has the same reciprocal traits as Corv/Gastro, only the defensive roles are reversed.
As for the Nature + Move + Ability combination for Quag, I personally enjoy using Bold + Chilling Water + Water Absorb to really knock down physical attackers, rack up Toxic turns, lower potential Foul Play shenanigans, and give my teams more immunities.
Corviknight @ Leftovers
Careful Nature | Mirror Armor / Pressure
244 HP / 252 SpDef / 12 Def
Iron Head / Body Press
U-Turn / Iron Defense
Roost
Defog

Quagsire @ Leftovers / Covert Cloak
Bold Nature / Impish Nature | Unaware / Water Absorb
244 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpDef
Chilling Water / Earth Power / Earthquake
Toxic
Stealth Rock
Recover

:corviknight: + :clodsire:
Corv + Clod is pretty much the same as Corv + Gastro, except you have a lot more weaknesses neutralities you have to handle. Corv's Electric weakness is blocked by Clod, but the Fire weakness is merely a neutrality. Clod's Psychic and Ground weaknesses are mostly mitigated by Corv, but Ice and Water (if you aren't Water Absorb) are neutral to Corv. You'll have to keep this in mind when team building.
Outside of those weak points, these two work very well together, sometimes a little better than Corv + Gastro. Corv is your physical tank with Defog, Clod is your anti-Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock setter and Toxic spreader all in one bundle of mindless joy. Clodsire can either be ran as a dual tank (Bold/Impish) or as a full-on special tank (Calm/Careful), just be sure to adjust your EVs accordingly. Earth Power vs Earthquake is up to the player, and depends upon which nature and build you take. Earth Power for Bold/Calm, Earthquake for Impish/Careful.
Just like with Corv/Gastro, I prefer running my Corv/Clod with Dual Tank Clod with Water Absorb.
Body Press
U-Turn
Roost
Defog

Clodsire @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature / Impish Nature / Calm Nature / Careful Nature| Unaware / Water Absorb
252 Def / 252 SpDef / 6 HP (Bold/Impish) // 244 HP / 252 SpDef / 12 Def (Calm/Careful)
Earth Power / Earthquake
Toxic
Stealth Rock
Recover

I'm honestly surprised to see that no one's posted the originally common (But not so much anymore) and timeless Skarm/Swamp core, but modernized.

No, like seriously. Corv/Quag, Corv/Clod, and Corv/Gastro are all really good defensive cores.

:corviknight: + :gastrodon-east:
The classic Skarm/Swamp combo; Tried, True, and Tested. With Gastro subbed in for Swampert, Corv is our main physical tank, where Gastro can either be a dual tank or an entirely specially defensive set. These two pair just as well as Skarm/Quag and Skarm/Swamp because they share the same reciprocal traits; Corv hard blocks Gastro's weaknesses to Grass (especially Meowscarada), and Gastro hard walls Corv's weaknesses to Electric and Fire.
Both of them have access to self healing in Roost and Recover, Gastro can set rocks and lower opposing stats, and Corv can rack up Helmet damage and remove hazards.
Personally, I like using Corv + Dual tank Gastro. My EVs on Gastro are a far cry from others will usually use for a dual tank, but it's worked well enough for me.
Body Press
U-Turn
Roost
Defog

Gastrodon @ Leftovers / Covert Cloak
Bold Nature / Calm Nature | Storm Drain
252 Def / 252 SpDef / 6 HP (Bold) // 244 HP / 252 SpDef / 12 Def (Calm)
Chilling Water
Ice Beam
Stealth Rock
Recover

:corviknight: + :quagsire:
Corv/Quag is actually heavily based on what I used to use in BDSP -- Skarm/Quag. Specially Defensive Skarm + Physically Defensive Quag actually put in a lot of work for me, even though Skarm was my Rocks + Defogger, and Quag was a Haze user to deal with the likes of DD Dragonite and SD Garchomp. Since Skarm isn't around, and Corv can't pick up Rocks, Quag has to pick up the slack, dropping Haze + Ice Beam for Stealth Rock + Toxic. Specially Defensive Corv is iffy at times, but can lead to a number of interesting surprises. This duo has the same reciprocal traits as Corv/Gastro, only the defensive roles are reversed.
As for the Nature + Move + Ability combination for Quag, I personally enjoy using Bold + Chilling Water + Water Absorb to really knock down physical attackers, rack up Toxic turns, lower potential Foul Play shenanigans, and give my teams more immunities.
Corviknight @ Leftovers
Careful Nature | Mirror Armor / Pressure
244 HP / 252 SpDef / 12 Def
Iron Head / Body Press
U-Turn / Iron Defense
Roost
Defog

Quagsire @ Leftovers / Covert Cloak
Bold Nature / Impish Nature | Unaware / Water Absorb
244 HP / 252 Def / 12 SpDef
Chilling Water / Earth Power / Earthquake
Toxic
Stealth Rock
Recover

:corviknight: + :clodsire:
Corv + Clod is pretty much the same as Corv + Gastro, except you have a lot more weaknesses neutralities you have to handle. Corv's Electric weakness is blocked by Clod, but the Fire weakness is merely a neutrality. Clod's Psychic and Ground weaknesses are mostly mitigated by Corv, but Ice and Water (if you aren't Water Absorb) are neutral to Corv. You'll have to keep this in mind when team building.
Outside of those weak points, these two work very well together, sometimes a little better than Corv + Gastro. Corv is your physical tank with Defog, Clod is your anti-Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock setter and Toxic spreader all in one bundle of mindless joy. Clodsire can either be ran as a dual tank (Bold/Impish) or as a full-on special tank (Calm/Careful), just be sure to adjust your EVs accordingly. Earth Power vs Earthquake is up to the player, and depends upon which nature and build you take. Earth Power for Bold/Calm, Earthquake for Impish/Careful.
Just like with Corv/Gastro, I prefer running my Corv/Clod with Dual Tank Clod with Water Absorb.
Body Press
U-Turn
Roost
Defog

Clodsire @ Black Sludge
Bold Nature / Impish Nature / Calm Nature / Careful Nature| Unaware / Water Absorb
252 Def / 252 SpDef / 6 HP (Bold/Impish) // 244 HP / 252 SpDef / 12 Def (Calm/Careful)
Earth Power / Earthquake
Toxic
Stealth Rock
Recover
Do you have many problems with Corviknight? I can definitely see a lot of synergy just because of how much of a staple it is, but do you run into things like, having two slots dedicated to defense hold you back in a more offensinve meta? Or have the recent bans made that a nonissue?

Do you have many problems with Corviknight? I can definitely see a lot of synergy just because of how much of a staple it is, but do you run into things like, having two slots dedicated to defense hold you back in a more offensinve meta? Or have the recent bans made that a nonissue?
Corv is still a little too passive for the current meta imo, but it still fills roles other mons just can't which is why it's such a staple. Also bulk up sets are becoming a lot more usable after recent bans as well which help with the passivity if you want to use it in a different capacity. Overall corv is fine, you can't go wrong picking it. Just don't be surprised if you spend a lot of time pivoting in and u-turning out.

Honestly, Chi-Yu being nuked is the biggest boon to a double defensive core. (Keep in mind that I *am* a Balance player.) If Ape was still around, I'd probably swap Corv out for Talonflame, since my TFlame makes Apes sad AF. Of course, Clod also makes Ape sad AF if they don't Taunt or Sub (or you catch them on a switch with Toxic.)
Corviknight really works out well to deal with Chien-Pao and ESpeed Dragonite. Rocks + Rocky Helmet makes life hard for them.

Here's a little odd Defensive/Offensive Core.

Roaring Moon + Iron Moth + Corviknight.

So why I think this is a good core is the fact that the only type that's not resisted by any of them is Rock, and the fact that if you specifically run the 8 moves on Roaring Moon and Iron Moth (That I used), you hit every type minus Flying, Normal and Dark super effectively. I think if you slap on some more offensive mons, you might just be able to crush teams with the right matchups. Here's the sets I use. Keep in mind that if you're out of space to fit three, you can replace Corviknight if you're running HO and replace it with a Gholdengo or something idk.
Drinks Wine (Roaring Moon) @ Booster Energy
Tera Type: Flying
EVs: 32 HP / 220 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Acrobatics
- Crunch
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

Drinks Punch (Iron Moth) @ Booster Energy
Ability: Quark Drive
EVs: 120 HP / 4 Def / 132 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Fiery Dance
- Energy Ball
- Sludge Wave
- Psychic

Drinks Protein (Corviknight) @ Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Ground
EVs: 12 HP / 120 Atk / 160 Def / 216 SpD
Careful Nature
IVs: 0 SpA
- Bulk Up
- Brave Bird
- Body Press
- Roost

(Note: This is literally one of my first ever posts and I'm kind of new so it won't be surprising that this core is s^^t.)
Edit: Remove Corviknight from the cores. I just realized the rules said two, not three.

Last edited:

1LDK

It's never going to get better
is a Top Team Rater
I have 2 cores that you could either combine them or have them as their own thing, one offensive and one deffensive

DEFENSIVE CORE

:sv/garganacl: + :sv/slowking:

Garganacl @ Leftovers
Ability: Purifying Salt
Tera Type: Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Impish Nature
- Salt Cure
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
- Recover

Slowking @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Regenerator
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Future Sight
- Chilly Reception
- Slack Off
- Flamethrower

The plan with this 2 is to stack easy chip damage on a defensive position thanks to Slowking´s FS and Regenerator, and Garganacl that has Recover, insane Bulk and Salt Cure, this forces users to constantly pivot and generating no process whatsoever, this also allows them to easily run the distance against more difficult to break teams

:garganacl: provides Scouting via protect, chip in Salt Cure, and sustainability via Recover.
:Slowking: Provides optional pivoting tool into garga, chip and forced switch ins via FS and sustainability via Regenerator + Slack Off.

OFFENSIVE CORE

:sv/Iron Valiant: + :sv/Slowking:

Iron Valiant @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball

Sassy Nature
- Future Sight
- Chilly Reception
- Slack Off
- Flamethrower

With this core, you're aiming to push the damage that valiant does to over the edge, thanks to your pivoting tools in Chilly Reception and FS for extra Chip, Valiant has an easier time entering on opponents and claiming KO´s

:Slowking: Provides an important pivoting tool for Valiant, chip and forced switch ins via FS and sustainability via Regenerator + Slack Off. Allowing it to take hits for Valiant.
:Iron Valiant: Provides with the breaking power that Slowking doesn't have

Now, I'm very aware that 3 mon core are not allowed for postulation, due to that being too much for team building, and while I do understand the reason, I still want to give a shoutout to the full combined core.

:sv/Garganacl: + :sv/Slowking: + :sv/Iron Valiant:

Iron Valiant @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Aura Sphere
- Psyshock
- Moonblast
- Shadow Ball

Garganacl @ Leftovers
Impish Nature
- Salt Cure
- Protect
- Stealth Rock
- Recover

Sassy Nature
- Future Sight
- Chilly Reception
- Slack Off
- Flamethrower

This is the balanced full core, on one hand, you can use Garganacl and Slowking to generate easy chip stackable damage thanks to Salt Cure and Future Sight, allowing you for easy switches, scouting and pivoting. On the other hand, you can use this pivoting and this chip generated to get Valiant safely in and start wreaking havoc thanks to your insane DPS.

:Garganacl: Provides scouting for Valiant and Slowking via Protect, heavy chip damage in Salt Cure, and reliable recovery in Recover, making it so that Valiant only can come when necessary
:Slowking: Provides Pivoting for the two, has insane recovery and crippling tools like flamethrower, chilly water, etc. Future Sight allows the 2 to capitalize on the switches by either generating more DoT or with a straight KO that wouldn't be achievable before.
:Iron Valiant: Provides the breaking power the 2 don't have, allowing them to save some PP when handling treats, because teamwork is the best work

Got some more cores I've seen/used

Cinderace+Meowscarada (Offensive)
+

Cinderace @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Libero
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- High Jump Kick / Sucker Punch
- Court Change
- U-turn

Meowscarada @ Choice Band
Ability: Protean
Tera Type: Grass
Jolly Nature
- Flower Trick
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Play Rough
A strong duo of U-Turn Spammers that provide powerful physical offense and momentum, while also forming 2/3 of an FWG core. They both can rain down powerful STABs in Pyro Ball and Flower Trick, while also carrying potential STAB U-Turns. Court Change on Cinderace is great, and one of its best switch ins is Tusk, who doesn't particularly like taking banded Flower Tricks. Consider adding Slowking or Toxapex to give them a regen pivot switch in, or Rotom-W to add to the VoltTurn Spam, or Dondozo to wall hard. Slowking, in particular, brings back aspects of the old FuturePort combo with Slowbro+Cinderace in the gen 8 Libero Cinderace metagames.
Just wanted to add that Greninja, our newest Protean abuser, is a good mon to round out this duo and complete the FWG core. Greninja helps pressure a lot of physically bulky mons that this core doesn't like, such as Iron Hands and terastallized Great Tusk, and doesn't mind getting burnt by the likes of Skeledirge and defensive Rotom-W. Grass Knot also chunks Garganacl even if it's Tera Fairy, which these two also appreciate.

Greninja @ Choice Specs
Timid Nature
- Grass Knot
- Hydro Pump
- Dark Pulse
- Ice Beam

Balance Core - Ceruledge + Arboliva

:Sv/Ceruledge: :sv/Arboliva:

These two work quite well together and cover each others weaknesses. On the type chart, ceru beats the ice and fighting types that Arboliva struggles against, and Arboliva beats water, rock, ground and ghosts well.

The main thing that Arboliva provides that other grass types don't is terrain. Terrain weakens equake and slowly heals up ceru. This plus bitter blade makes this thing a pain to break. BU ceru are probably best here to let it take attacks better each turn. You could even run tera grass tera blast to beat ceru's weaknesses and is further boosted by terrain.
Arboliva @ Leftovers
Ability: Seed Sower
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Leech Seed
- Strength Sap
- Encore / Protect
- Giga Drain

encore is to lock the main slower viable Mon in ou: clod, but protect can be run for extra recovery. The rest is more or less self explanatory.

Ceruledge @ Heavy-Duty Boots / Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Tera Type: Grass / Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Atk / 36 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Bitter Blade
- Tera Blast
- Taunt / Shadow Sneak

Tell me your thoughts and opinions on these two and how well they work together!

Ehmcee

A Spoopy Ghost
is a Pre-Contributor
Balance Core - Ceruledge + Arboliva

:Sv/Ceruledge: :sv/Arboliva:

These two work quite well together and cover each others weaknesses. On the type chart, ceru beats the ice and fighting types that Arboliva struggles against, and Arboliva beats water, rock, ground and ghosts well.

The main thing that Arboliva provides that other grass types don't is terrain. Terrain weakens equake and slowly heals up ceru. This plus bitter blade makes this thing a pain to break. BU ceru are probably best here to let it take attacks better each turn. You could even run tera grass tera blast to beat ceru's weaknesses and is further boosted by terrain.
Arboliva @ Leftovers
Ability: Seed Sower
Tera Type: Steel
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Leech Seed
- Strength Sap
- Encore / Protect
- Giga Drain

encore is to lock the main slower viable Mon in ou: clod, but protect can be run for extra recovery. The rest is more or less self explanatory.

Ceruledge @ Heavy-Duty Boots / Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
Tera Type: Grass / Fairy
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Atk / 36 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Bulk Up
- Bitter Blade
- Tera Blast
- Taunt / Shadow Sneak

Tell me your thoughts and opinions on these two and how well they work together!
While it's definitely a cool core, the part were you list the type synergies that the two have together (mainly Ceruledge covering ice types and fighting types for Arboliva) is a tad missleading, since the most common ice type (Chien-Pao) and the most common fighting type (Great Tusk) beat both of these pretty hard.

However I've been having a ton of fun with the SPL vert sun team with Solar Blade Ceruledge, and I'm starting to wonder if Arboliva could hold a decent spot over Brute Bonnet due to providing Grassy Terrain support, boosting Solar Blade's power and having access to weather ball.

Will definitely look into it :blobthumbsup:

+

Gholdengo @ Covert Cloak
Ability: Good as Gold
EVs: TBD but more Offensive w Bulk
Modest Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Recover

or

Gholdengo @ Covert Cloak
EVs: More Bulky EVs
Modest Nature
- Hex
- Make It Rain
- Recover
- Thunder Wave

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 29 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Protect
- Will-O-Wisp
This core is kinda self-explanatory, the idea is abuse of this Gholdengo agaisnt Amoongus or Garganacl when seen in game, abuses of Great Tusk sometimes and statused pokemon, the Nasty Plot can setup vs Pex Garga Amoong and break, while the Hex one is played more defensively and takes advantage of setup spreading Twave with it or using the Burns Rotom-Wash gets, Rotom-Wash cover this pokemon from Grounds like Great Tusk, sometimes vs Chien Pao and Dark in general, Volt Switch is the motor of this core because that allow you to switch agaisnt Amoongus or Gargana and send in safe Gholdengo, and 29 Spe IVs are optional, a bit team dependant as well, 29 IVs is only for slow Volt Switch agaisnt other Rotom leaving you in a better spot and maintaining momentum. When you face Amoongus generally opponent lead with it unless he have a better lead to use.

+

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
Tera Type: Fire / Dragon
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Fire Blast
- Earthquake
- Stealth Rock

(Cinderace) (M) @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Blaze
Tera Type: Fire
EVs: TBD
Jolly Nature
- Pyro Ball
- U-turn
- Gunk Shot / Sucker Punch / Will-O-Wisp
- Court Change
This is more an Offensive core, this core may not have good coverage between them but instead coverage this gives you a lot of offensive gameplay, Cinderace when it comes into game opponent always switch to Rotom / Tusk / Gargana or other defensive Pokemon, so you take advantage of that switch and send Garchomp Mix in, Garchomp Mix if gets in field safe means it gets a kill, Draco Meteor if Tera Dragon KO's Tusk and near KO Rotom, EQ even with 0 atk EVs deals huge damage to Gargana and Toxapex, if Tera Fire it threats Corviknight and Amoonguss, and Garchomp doesnt need to Tera in lot of games, its just a breaker to be used Midgame or can be used as Suicide Lead too, Cinderace can be used with Bulk + Wisp to lure Chien Pao or some few threats like Gholdengo, u need to EV it for that and its good, specially in the sdef side so you can come in agaisnt Gholdengo and U-Turn for a free turn.

+

Rotom-Wash @ Terrain Extender
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Electric Terrain
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp

Iron Valiant @ Life Orb
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Moonblast
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Calm Mind
This is an experimental idea i've been using lately and with good success, Rotom Wash is bulk enough and forces switchs in good spots, people usually think it is Volt Switching or Wisp most of the time, instead do that u setup Electric Terrain and Terrain Extender is a must so you can keep Terrain enough turns, people never expect this set and gives Iron Valiant all it needs to break or just sweep in mid/late game, Iron Valiant moveset is selfexplain and u want Life Orb instead Booster Energy so you can sweep, break almost anything and even earn Important KO's, very fun one and very good too lol.

Last edited:

SetsuSetsuna

is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Simulator Moderatoris a Team Rater Alumnus
OU Forum Leader

Offensive core on teams like this and this. Common Kingambit answers like Great Tusk, Dondozo, Tauros-Paldea-Blaze and Tauros-Paldea-Aqua all give Greninja space to fire off attacks. Likewise Kingambit, specially Leftovers, can answer Toxapex that can be somewhat annoying for Greninja to break through. Tera Fire allows Kingambit to better answer Volcarona and ignore Will-O-Wisp attempts from Rotom-Wash, Skeledirge, and Dragapult. Other Teras such as Dark or Fairy are also nice, particularly on Lum Berry or faster Kingambit variants such as in this team.

Since they are both susceptible to hazards damage, they enjoy the presence of Pokemon that can get rid of them such as Rapid Spin Great Tusk. Defensively they struggle with Fighting-Type attacks and don't enjoy taking Fairy-type attacks either. Thus partners that can sponge these hits such as Toxapex, Amoonguss, and Skeledirge are appreciated.

While it's definitely a cool core, the part were you list the type synergies that the two have together (mainly Ceruledge covering ice types and fighting types for Arboliva) is a tad missleading, since the most common ice type (Chien-Pao) and the most common fighting type (Great Tusk) beat both of these pretty hard.

However I've been having a ton of fun with the SPL vert sun team with Solar Blade Ceruledge, and I'm starting to wonder if Arboliva could hold a decent spot over Brute Bonnet due to providing Grassy Terrain support, boosting Solar Blade's power and having access to weather ball.

Will definitely look into it :blobthumbsup:
How did this turn out? send the sauce if it was fun :3

The OP has now been updated with new cores! Some removed, some added!
just want to say that the rotom+valiant core doesnt work or its not good with the sets listed in first page, that core to work needs Electric Terrain rotom to support Valiant so that way Valiant activates Quark Drive and sweeps, Scarf Rotom + BE Valiant dont even have good synergy.

just want to say that the rotom+valiant core doesnt work or its not good with the sets listed in first page, that core to work needs Electric Terrain rotom to support Valiant so that way Valiant activates Quark Drive and sweeps, Scarf Rotom + BE Valiant dont even have good synergy.
I disagree. Shared checks to valiant and rotom: think spdef toxapex, amoonguss, clodsire, slowking, etc. all either get tricked by scarf tom or heavily chipped by volt switch, both of which open up the Valiant sweep. Additionally, rotom switches into steel moves once or twice like bullet punch from scizor or make it rain and steals momentum back with scarf volt switch. Mons which don't drop to valiant, like iron treads, volcarona, hatt?, etc. also allow rotom to switch in and volt switch.

Skeledirge + Rotom-Wash Core (Defensive / Balanced Core - BO, Balanced, Fat)

1679161346825.png + 1679161317836.png

Skeledirge @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Ability: Unaware
Tera Type: Fairy / Water
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Torch Song
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hex
- Slack Off

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Tera Type: Steel / Water / Ghost
Bold Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Protect
- Thunder Wave / Will-O-Wisp

• Skeledirge and Rotom-Wash complement each other very well in terms of Resistance and Immunities.
Type
Ground
Water
Grass
Fighting
Normal
Skeledirge
x 0.5
Rotom-Wash
x 0.5
  • Skeledirge covers most Special and Setup Threat and Rotom-Wash covers a large part of Physical Attackers.
- 252 SpA Iron Moth Sludge Wave vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Skeledirge: 71-84 (17.2 - 20.4%) -- possible 5HKO
- 0 SpA Hatterene Psyshock vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Skeledirge: 112-133 (27.2 - 32.3%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
- 252 SpA Volcarona Flamethrower vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Skeledirge: 66-78 (16 - 18.9%) -- possible 6HKO
- 252 SpA Choice Specs Iron Valiant Moonblast vs. 248 HP / 252+ SpD Skeledirge: 95-112 (23.1 - 27.2%) -- 62.6% chance to 4HKO

- 252 Atk Baxcalibur Glaive Rush vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-Wash: 145-172 (47.6 - 56.5%) -- 31.6% chance to 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
- 252 Atk Protosynthesis Roaring Moon Crunch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-Wash: 123-145 (40.4 - 47.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
- 252+ Atk Supreme Overlord 2 allies fainted Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-Wash: 129-153 (42.4 - 50.3%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery
- 252 Atk Great Tusk Close Combat vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Rotom-Wash: 135-160 (44.4 - 52.6%) -- guaranteed 3HKO after Leftovers recovery

• Will-O-Wisp / Thunder Wave + Hex Combo

TypeGhost
CategorySpecial
Power65 BP
Accuracy100%
Priority0
PP10
Power doubles if the target has a non-volatile status condition.

The Hex + Status Combo is a very threatening Combo in the Meta (like the Dragapult TWave/Hex + Rotom-Wash Combo in Gen 8), especially with Pokemon that can spread Status like Will-O-Wisp or Thunder Wave. Once Skeledirge's targets are Burned or Paralyzed, Skeledirge will be able to deal massive damage to them with STAB Hex at 130 Power.
That's why Skeledirge is an excellent Cleaner when paired with Rotom-Wash, a Combo that inflict Statuses on a lot of Pokemon.

• Rotom-Wash can absorb Knock Off for Skeledirge.

One of Skeledirge's biggest fears is Knock Off, which, in addition to being Super Effective, takes away his Heavy-Duty Boots, making it weak to Hazards.
That's why you always have to accompany it with a Pokémon that can absorb Knock Off, and Rotom-Wash can do it very well, because it doesn't necessarily need its Leftovers.

This Core fits very well in Bulky Teams with a solid Defensive Backbone of Pokemon like Corviknight, Garganacl, or Ting-Lu, which can Check Pokemon that this Core can't Check. Garganacl and Ting-Lu also provide Hazard support. Pokemon that can Break Skeledirge's Check like Meowscarada or Iron Valiant are very helpful. Covert Cloak Gholdengo is also a good partner, as he can beat Garganacl which walls Skeledirge and Rotom-Wash.

Balanced Team

Last edited:

1LDK

It's never going to get better
is a Top Team Rater
DEFENSIVE CORE
:sv/Garganacl: + :sv/Toxapex:

Garganacl @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD OR 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Impish Nature / Careful Nature
- Stealth Rock/Block/Earthquake
- Salt Cure
- Recover
- Protect/Curse

Toxapex @ Covert Cloak/Black Sludge
Calm Nature
- Infestation/Recover
- Toxic/Baneful Bunker/Toxic Spikes
- Surf/Chilling Water
- Haze

Surprised that nobody has mentioned this one yet, depending on if you want a pure walling core for stall teams or a support core for balance/BO teams, these 2 complement each other well for their ability to spam chip damage, trap, and being overall good roadblocks, both have good defenses, so you can make pex max def and garg max spedef and vice versa, or both on one side, if garga is running curse + earthquake, it can potentially turn the tables on ground types or Iron Valiant, 2 mons that prey on pex, while pex can haze mons and takes care of walking wake so that garga doesn't need to invest in spedef, you really can just mix and match on what you need

as for partners or enemys

The biggest enemy of this duo are offensive ground types like offensive Chomp and Tusk, and while not as common as the former 2, Iron Leaves does particularly well due to its ability to hit both with stab

The best friends are bulky partners, Corviknight and Great Tusk both remove hazards, the former is a steel type that also packs a ground inmunity letting it block iron leaves, shit on great tusk and only fears chomp if packing fire blast. While the latter brings an electric immunity, Knock Off support, and can free a slot on garga for rocks, letting it run another move. Teammates that appreciate chip spam such as Iron Valiant, Dragonite and Volcarona also love this duo, special mention goes to Dragonite who is also a ground immune Pokémon AND a good Pokémon that can break the 2

Garchomp + Meowscarada + Gholdengo Hazard Stacking Core (Offensive Core - HO, BO, Balanced)

1679172641942.png + 1679172666743.png + 1679172687958.png

Garchomp @ Life Orb
Ability: Rough Skin
Tera Type: Fire / Steel
Naive Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Earthquake
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock
Meowscarada @ Focus Sash
Ability: Overgrow
Tera Type: Ghost / Grass
Naive Nature
- Spikes
- Taunt
- Knock Off
- Leaf Storm

Meowscarada @ Heavy-Duty Boots
Tera Type: Dark
Jolly Nature
- Flower Trick
- Knock Off
- Spikes
- U-turn
Gholdengo @ Air Balloon / Covert Cloak
Tera Type: Fighting / Flying / Dark
Timid Nature
- Make It Rain
- Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot
- Recover

Gholdengo @ Leftovers / Covert Cloak
Tera Type: Flying / Fairy / Normal
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD or 248 HP / 108 Def / 64 SpA / 88 Spe
Bold Nature / Modest Nature
- Hex / Make it Rain
- Thunder Wave / Recover
- Recover / Shadow Ball
- Nasty Plot

108 EVs in Defense allow to Resist a Pyro Ball of Cinderace, 88 EVs in Speed allow to overcome Defensive Great Tusk. The rest goes to Special Attack so that Gholdengo has a very correct Offensive power after a Nasty Plot. Make it Rain and Shadow Ball are the moves you use if you run the second Spread.

• The Hazard Setters.
Garchomp and Meowscarada are very good Hazard Setters. The former can threaten common Meta Hazard Removers like Great Tusk, Corviknight, or Iron Treads. The second can use Knock Off to remove Heavy-Duty Boots from Dragonite or Volcarona and make them weak to Hazard.

• The Spinblocker
Good as Gold

This Pokemon is immune to Status moves.

Gholdengo is a very important Pokemon in Stack Hazard, because it prevents the opponent from removing your Hazard, by any means possible. It blocks Rapid Spin and Mortal Spin with its Typing and its Ability prevents the opponent from using Defog.

• The three Pokemon complement each other very well Offensively.
Type
Fairy
Steel
Poison
Fire
Water
Garchomp
x 0 / x 1
x 0.5 / x 2
x 1 / x 2
x 0.5 / x 1 / x 2
x 0.5 / x 1
Meowscarada
x 0.5 / x 1
x 0.5 / x 1
x 0.5
x 0.5 / x 1
x 1 / x 2
Gholdengo
x 1 / x 2
x 0.5 / x 1
x 1 / x 2
x 0.5 / x 1
x 0.5 / x 1

• They go very well together Defensively.
Type
Fairy
Ice
Dragon
Fire
Fighting
Garchomp
x 0.5
Meowscarada
Gholdengo
x 0.5
x 0.5
x 0.5

- 252 SpA Choice Specs Iron Valiant Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 4 SpD Gholdengo: 118-140 (31.2 - 37%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
- 252 Atk Choice Band Baxcalibur Glaive Rush vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gholdengo: 118-140 (31.2 - 37%) -- guaranteed 4HKO after Leftovers recovery
- 252 Atk Choice Band Baxcalibur Icicle Crash vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Gholdengo: 84-99 (22.2 - 26.1%) -- possible 5HKO after Leftovers recovery

- 252 SpA Volcarona Flamethrower vs. 0 HP / 0- SpD Garchomp: 96-114 (26.8 - 31.9%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
  • The Utility of Gholdengo.
Good as Gold

This Pokemon is immune to Status moves.

Thanks to Good as Gold, Gholdengo can absorb Statuses that would target Meowscarada or Garchomp, such as Burn or Paralysis, which would strongly hinder them.
Defensive Gholdengo is a Pokemon that brings great Defensive Utility to the Core. It can Paralyze an opposing Threat to leave it within reach of Garchomp or Meowscarada, and his Typing allows it to come on many Pokemon like Iron Valiant, Scizor, Breloom, Hatterene, ...

This Core fits very well in Hyper Offense, with Sweepers like Volcarona, Iron Valiant or Kingambit, or in Bulky Offense and Balanced with a solid Defensive Core (which can include Gholdengo !). Great Tusk is also a great partner, as it complements Hazard Control with Rapid Spin, Check Pokemon like Kingambit, Scizor or Physical Garchomp, and Setup with Bulk Up.

Hyper Offense Team
EDIT FOR THE TEAM : Use 44 EVs in Sp.Def on Great Tusk to resist a Make it Rain of Gholdengo after Stealth Rock.

Last edited:
Choice Band Great Tusk + Slowking Core (Balanced Core - BO, Balanced)
1679513749677.png + 1679513829287.png

Great Tusk @ Choice Band
Tera Type: Fighting / Steel
Jolly Nature
- Headlong Rush
- Close Combat
- Knock Off / Rapid Spin
- Ice Spinner / Rapid Spin

Slowking @ Heavy-Duty Boots / Covert Cloak
Tera Type: Water / Fairy
Sassy Nature
- Future Sight
- Surf
- Slack Off
- Chilly Reception

• The Combo Choice Band Great Tusk + Future Sight - Chilly Reception.
The Great Tusk + Future Sight Combo is a very powerful combo in Gen 9. Choice Band Great Tusk is a WallBreaker with huge potential if you have the momentum on your side and put the pressure on the opponent. Future Sight puts a lot of pressure on the opponent, launching an Overpowered Attack that will clear the way for Great Tusk. Coupled with a Pivot Attack (Chilly Reception) to bring Great Tusk, this Combo will be able to undermine most of the Tier's Defensive Cores.

• Slowking appreciates Great Tusk cleaning the Hazards.
If you run Covert Cloak on Slowking, it will really appreciate that Great Tusk can remove Hazards, and prevent Slowking from getting too weakened, and have a hard time Checking enemy threats.

• The Best Counter to Garganacl.
Garganacl is one of the most annoying Pokemon in OU. A team must almost necessarily have a counter to this Pokemon. Core Great Tusk + Slowking is a great counter to this nightmarish Pokemon: equipped with the Covert Cloak, Slowking can easily come to Salt Cure, then pivot with Chilly Reception, which will be slower than Garganacl, and bring Great Tusk into the field, which will be able to do Close Combat or Headlong Rush, which will make a big hole in the opposing team.

• Great Tusk and Slowking complement each other very well Defensively.
Type
Psychic
Water
Ice
Electric
Dark
Great Tusk
x 0.5
Slowking
x 0.5
x 0.5
x 0.5

• Great Tusk Soft Check Physical Attackers while Slowking comes on Special Attackers.

- 252+ Atk Kingambit Kowtow Cleave vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Great Tusk: 63-74 (16.9 - 19.9%) -- guaranteed 6HKO
    - 252+ Atk Choice Band Roaring Moon Crunch vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Great Tusk: 90-106 (24.2 - 28.5%) -- 98.5% chance to 4HKO
    - +1 252+ Atk Tera Normal Dragonite Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Great Tusk: 175-207 (47.1 - 55.7%) -- 76.2% chance to 2HKO

- 252 SpA Choice Specs Gholdengo Make It Rain vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Slowking: 101-119 (25.6 - 30.2%) -- guaranteed 4HKO
    - 252 SpA Choice Specs Iron Valiant Moonblast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Slowking: 148-175 (37.5 - 44.4%) -- guaranteed 3HKO guaranteed 4HKO
    - 244 SpA Choice Specs Tera Water Walking Wake Hydro Steam vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Slowking in Sun: 128-151 (32.4 - 38.3%) -- 97.8% chance to 3HKO​

This Core goes very well in Bulky Offense or Balanced, with many Pivots like Cinderace, Rotom-Wash, Meowscarada, Dragapult... which will form a VolTurn Core to bring Great Tusk more easily.

Last edited:
OFFENSIVE CORE: ZOROARK H + KINGAMBIT
images.jpeg
+
download (4).jpeg

I'm suprised no one has posted about this core, because its literally a perfect match. First, although it could be very predictable, Zoroark H can disguise as Kingambit, this can create mind games as to whether if the Kingambit is REALLY a kingambit or if its zoroark. If they guess zoroark and they're wrong, that could cost them the game.

Also, Zoroark H and Kingambit cover up eachothers weaknesses perfectly, Zoroark H's only weakness is dark, meanwhile Kingambit resists dark. Kingambit is 4x weak to fighting, but Zoroark H is immune to fighting. The pokemon that check Kingambit absolutely do not want to face Zoroark H, and vice versa. Kingambit absolutely gets destroyed by Great Tusk, but Zoroark H annihilates Great Tusk. Unaware Clodsire effectively walls Zoroark H, but absolutely does not want to fight Kingambit.

Both of them have insane boosting potential with Nasty Plot and Swords Dance respectively, and things can get out of hand quickly if you let them set up. Sure, unaware pokemon are very common in OU, but clodsire mostly runs water absorb to check Walking Wake, and Skeledirge wouldn't dare to switch in on Kingambit or Zoroark H. Dondozo might be able to wall Kingambit, but Zoroark H would probably beat it 1v1 due to Dondozo's meager base 65 Special Defense.

Here's the sets I personally run:

SUS? (Zoroark-Hisui) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Illusion
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast

my father (Kingambit) @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Supreme Overlord
EVs: 116 HP / 252 Atk / 140 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Kowtow Cleave
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Weakness Policy on Kingambit is optional, but thats just what I like to run.

View attachment 501989+View attachment 501990

I'm suprised no one has posted about this core, because its literally a perfect match. First, although it could be very predictable, Zoroark H can disguise as Kingambit, this can create mind games as to whether if the Kingambit is REALLY a kingambit or if its zoroark. If they guess zoroark and they're wrong, that could cost them the game.

Also, Zoroark H and Kingambit cover up eachothers weaknesses perfectly, Zoroark H's only weakness is dark, meanwhile Kingambit resists dark. Kingambit is 4x weak to fighting, but Zoroark H is immune to fighting. The pokemon that check Kingambit absolutely do not want to face Zoroark H, and vice versa. Kingambit absolutely gets destroyed by Great Tusk, but Zoroark H annihilates Great Tusk. Unaware Clodsire effectively walls Zoroark H, but absolutely does not want to fight Kingambit.

Both of them have insane boosting potential with Nasty Plot and Swords Dance respectively, and things can get out of hand quickly if you let them set up. Sure, unaware pokemon are very common in OU, but clodsire mostly runs water absorb to check Walking Wake, and Skeledirge wouldn't dare to switch in on Kingambit or Zoroark H. Dondozo might be able to wall Kingambit, but Zoroark H would probably beat it 1v1 due to Dondozo's meager base 65 Special Defense.

Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast

Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Kowtow Cleave
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

I was just coming here to post this core but you beat me to it! Kingambit might not want Leftovers in this case because that makes the disguise less ambiguous, yes it's the type of Pokemon where it mostly runs the same set with minor adjustments based on personal preference but still. HDB or Black Glasses is probably best here, I'm not a huge fan of WP as most of the super-effective hits Kingambit takes will either be too strong to feel comfortable or just be Fighting type and straight up kill it.
Zoroark is a bit harder to figure out because there's just so much stuff you can run, but Trick with Specs is pretty fun to ruin the things that want to come in on Kingambit. Sludge Bomb honestly doesn't feel that useful since there aren't any good bulky Fairy types at the moment, there's a few options to run in that slot instead but I love Grass Knot in this meta since almost every team will have at least one Pokemon that just dies if it hits them. You can also run Flamethrower over Focus Blast if you want to actually hit stuff. Worth noting that Zoroark doesn't want to Tera that often as its typing is just that useful and it doesn't get that much out of changing it.
A fun way to use this core is to disguise Zoroark as something that's not Kingambit because most opponents will simply assume that's what your disguise is. Also, there's a weird little interaction where if Zoroark disguises as the Pokemon in the last slot, and said Pokemon Terastalizes, the next time you send out Zoroark, it'll be disguised as the second to last Pokemon in your party. (I haven't tested this, but I've seen replays of it and it's kinda messed up.)

View attachment 501989+View attachment 501990

Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Focus Blast

Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Kowtow Cleave
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head

Something to be aware of is that Zoroark-H disguised as Kingambit is pretty obvious after 1 mon has fainted because Supreme Overlord doesn't proc. That being said, I have been fooled by this core a few times. Maybe running Grass Knot on Zoro could be a good ideal since you lure in key Kingambit checks like Dozo and Tusk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)