Tournament SV NFE No-Johns Kickoff Tour (€100 Prize Pool!!!) [Won by TheFranklin]

in the hills

spreading confusion
is a Top Artistis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry for the delay! Had some irl stuff going on thursday and it slipped my mind
  • As always all tournament rules apply
  • There will be NO extensions under any circumstances -- any unplayed games will be subject to either an activity decision or a coinflip.
  • Each series is best of three. Replays are mandatory.
  • Bans are set at the beginning of each round. If something is banned in the middle of a round it will still be legal until the beginning of the next.
  • This tournament will use the rules for NFE as found here.
  • Matches are playable on the main server.

Round 6
Pairings:

ojr vs TheFranklin

The deadline for this round is Thursday, December 22nd, at 11:59 PM GMT

TheFranklin

is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
Congratulations to TheFranklin for winning the first SV NFE tour!!!!! Also to ojr for an amazing run and being the runner-up :).

I also wanted to mention FranziskaSkye and 5Dots for getting into semis and receiving a small prize.

Thanks everyone because your efforts will be great for the sake of SV NFE! To all the winners, please send me a DM with your Paypal account :)

Shoutouts to in the hills for hosting this amazing tour!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)