Announcement SV National Dex Suspect 2 - Voter Identification Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeniusFromHoenn

is a Tiering Contributor
UPL Champion
Screenshot_20230209-120125~2.png

Achieved reqs after wasting some alts and nd9e tera fire but reqs are reqs

Suspicious birb is not the most broken, it requires way too much support, takes time to get into winning position (tried it)+ it's like once or never mon, something goes wrong and it dies then you're so screwed
Agree with everything in Ryuji's Post here.
Tl;dr way too annoying to play against voting Ban

S/o entrocefalo again for teams and stalls given in this thread might be consistent to win with (i didn't bother to try them out TRUST)

Clas

My death was... greatly exaggerated
is a Tiering Contributor
1676142331904.png

s/o MurderousMantyke R8 and adem for team

easy ban, 1 of my losses was to an opposing espathra, 3 to luck when id otherwise sweep with said espathra, and the other was just getting outplayed lmao. i won so many games (i think like 25?) by just setting up screens with koko and getting a shed tail off that by the time they actually broke it id be already ohkoing stuff like spdtran and dnite, and this was above 1400 elo for half of them. dark tera clod and dirge being the only strictly reliable counterplay is also just not good so yeah (and yes i faced "counters" like kingambit so many times and yet it still won).

also obligatory ban garg ban pult ban zama ban everything

this was my 10th suspect so worthless badge 2 done lmao

Last edited:

R8

Leads Natdex Other Tiers, not rly doing ndou stuff
is a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a member of the Battle Simulator Staffis a Top Contributor Alumnus
National Dex Leader
Screenshot 2023-02-11 at 21.28.13.png

nd9e baguette was already taken somehow D:

Thank u gamer but swag for the team

Also, to anyone considering voting do not ban, I'd recommend trying this team built by adem, imo you can't properly assess how ridiculous this thing is without trying to abuse it yourself. Ladder barely uses this mon(because ladder sleeps on broken mons lol) so you can't get rly good espathra experience just by waiting to face it on the ladder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)