Monotype SV Monotype Cup I - Round 4

could've at least rescheduled or asked for extend dude. You chose to ignore my rescheduling attempt and instead tried to get an act win off of one missed time
You can see my other scheduling for cups if you want. Even the battle I had scheduled after for 5:50 for seasonals I quite literally pushed over and over to have happen before 6pm because I would've had to go right away. After you missed the time by over 20 mins, I went offline, came online for my seasonals, went offline immediately after, and then was not able to come on for the rest of the weekend until now, with work 3-9 yesterday and work 11-7 today, as well as things that came up before yesterday that meant I missed a cup match and quite literally could not come on till now. In literally any tour individual tour if you miss by 15 you get acted, if you're on tn maybe I can battle but again you missed the time by 35 mins...

I literally told you I resigned, I have too much to deal with now with losses in my family and this really doesn't help saying "I didn't think he knew it was B03" just to make me look bad. I told him but not yall but I resigned, whatever this kid is telling you all I'm out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)