Status
Not open for further replies.

Redflix

Forgiven and Hanged
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
OP mostly adapted from various ladder tours
Approved by in the hills and UT

SV Mix And Mega Ladder Tour I

Welcome to the first ever Mix and Mega Ladder Tournament! In this tournament, players will compete for a top spot on the ladder, and the top 8 from each cycle will then qualify for the playoffs phase.
To Further explain the tournament, here are the details:-

Stage One:-
During this stage, everyone wishing to participate will sign up with a fresh alt starting with the week's given tag. In this actual laddering portion of the tournament, players will fight on the Gen 9 MnM Ladder, trying to claim a spot in the top 8. Those who manage to claim one of the spots will be part of the playoffs phase. Qualification for Stage One will be through 2 cycles lasting a total of one week (7 days) each. The ladder itself won't be resetting, so players will need to create a new alt for each cycle they choose to play in.
If I find out you used an already registered alt, you will be disqualified from the tournament.

Stage Two:-

This part is fairly straight-forward. During this stage, the top 16 will face off in a single elimination, Best-of-3 SV MnM bracket. The pairings will be based on seed, with the #1 seed facing the #16 seed, #2 facing #15 and so on. [It is important to note #1 on cycle 1 will be seeded 1st and #1 on cycle 2 qualification will be seeded 2nd with #2 on cycle 1 being seeded #3 and so on]

In order for an alt to count, you must signup in this thread BEFORE playing battles using the following format:

[LTMNM1] <Name>
- Keep the "Name" appropriate and close to your smogon account. Any breaking of username rules by PS will end up in punishment. Each person is only allowed to use one alt per cycle—any alt or signup that doesn't follow the format will be ignored regardless of its rank on the ladder. All games with alts using this tag will be public.

Code:
Example:

Forum name: Redflix
Cycle 1 Alt: LTMNM1 Flix
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes
BE SURE TO REGISTER YOUR ALT AS SOON AS YOU CREATE IT. There will be zero compensation for anyone who creates an alt to ladder and does not register it for protection. Additionally, you will not be allowed to edit your alt (AKA use a different account and then change your signup) after including it in your initial signup for either cycle.

Cheating:
Any user found cheating for any reason will be subject to punishments. This includes suspected instances of intentionally forfeiting to "boost" an account or tying games that aren't complete losses.

On qualifying multiple times: Once you make the top 8 and qualify (this does not mean making the top 8 at any given point during the cycle, it means being in the top 8 at the end of the cycle), you’re qualified for playoffs. You are free to ladder any other week you wish. However, making the top 8 more than once won’t give a player anything other than personal satisfaction and bragging rights. If a person qualifies again during the week after their initial qualification, the newly qualified account will be skipped and the next unqualified account will be selected from the leaderboard to participate in the tournament.

Good luck to everyone! If your signup post does not follow the rules explained above, it will be ignored. This Cycle will run for 7 days and will end on Sunday, 29th at 10 pm GMT-5.

Have fun laddering!!

Clas

om majors 2nd place, in 0 om opens r3 (god gamer)
is a Tiering Contributor
Forum name: Clastia
Cycle 1 Alt: LTMNM1 Clas
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: Yes

added note in ive played a whole 2 (both after starter post) games before this, oops

edit: ponch you wish mate

Last edited:
Forum name: prunyy
Cycle 1 Alt: LTMNM1 prunyy
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?:Yes

god help me, first tour, someone guide me like a baby. tanks you.
I’m now realizing that I don’t have time for this, so I will sadly be withdrawing from the tournament due to increasing college work and other “stuff.” I hope to join another tournament once my time frees up. Thanks for letting me join and good luck to the rest of y’alls.

Happy MnM’ing!

Miyoko

Nature lover
is an official Team Rateris a Tiering Contributor
Forum name: Miyoko
Cycle 1 Alt: LTMNM1 miyoko
Does my alt for Cycle 1 contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules?: yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)