Tournament SV LC UU Kickoff Challenge | Won by JuanSG

Hey guys, So I'm back after disappearing for a week (shoutouts the flu) with a Leaderboard update.

As of this post our top 3 standings look like this:

As of Dec. 12, 2022
1. JuanSG - 8pts (8-0)
2. Peachy07 - 3pts (3-4)
3. reggg - 2pts (2-1)

I've linked the full Leaderboard sheet in the OP of the thread for anyone that wants to take a closer look. If anyone sees anything notable wrong with the info, please let me know. Hopefully we continue to see more games played and maybe even see if anyone can take a game from JuanSGOAT

Ty for participating, y'all

Last edited:

Elfuseon

is a Top Tiering Contributor
RUPL Champion
We are already passed the deadline of this tour and im gonna help Joltage on that. So we have the main leaderboard here and everything will be settle in the sheet as well soon.

1st place : JuanSG (10-1)
2nd place : Peachy07 (5-9)
3rd place : MultiPokemon (4-1)
Joltage (3-5)
aleaniled (2-0)
reggg (2-2)
p4rk (2-4)
gali (1-1)
Tack (1-1)

The other players didnt have time to play a game or won a point (cough Me cough) so i wont tag. I hope y'all enjoyed it and that it was a cool way to discover the tier and the new gen. Congratz once again to Juan, Peachy and MultiPokemon for their performances! See you soon for some new fresh tournaments!

Peace out
:squirtle: Elfu :squirtle:

Yes, congratulations to JuanSG for winning the kickoff challenge.

Sorry about the way this went y'all. It was a pretty notable failure from what I wanted it to be and that's my fault. I got way busier than I ever expected over the month and this suffered as a result. I apologize for not being active at all, but I do greatly appreciate the efforts of those who did participate and play.

Will probably try to run a more traditional tour for the next one

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)