Tournament SV Kickoff Tournament - Won by Xrn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actuarily

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
I’d like to request an extension for my match with Lunala.
Granted, you have until Wednesday.

Round 2 has concluded! The below games are going to activity, as no extension was granted and there were no winposts. If there is further information on these matches please let me know ASAP.

Fangame10 vs mammalu - No scheduling attempts on either of their walls, and no winpost. Game will be flipped:
1670256649102.png

Bless vs Huargensy - Players scheduled, but no evidence the game was played and no winpost. Game will be flipped:
1670259726339.png

Mack Knife vs ICE 3M - No scheduling attempts on either of their walls, and no winpost. Game will be flipped:
1670259848638.png

Paraplegic vs Expulso - No scheduling attempts on either of their walls, and no winpost. Game will be flipped:
1670260058479.png

Maxisc23 vs Crunchman - No scheduling attempts on either of their walls, and no winpost. Game will be flipped:
1670260247722.png

ImDoneThrowing vs One Last Kiss - No scheduling attempts on either of their walls, and no winpost. Game will be flipped:
1670260373523.png

xqiht wrote on Ara wall with no response. Activity win awarded to xqiht

Qazoo306 vs Iguana - Qazoo306 wrote on Iguana's wall on Monday. Iguana did respond, but on Friday, after which there was no response. Neither player posted for an activity win. Since both made attempts to schedule, I will grant an extension for this game, please get it done by Wednesday

damien the genius vs PandaDoux - PandaDoux wrote on Damien the Genius' wall, with no response. Activity win awarded to PandaDoux.

anique vs KeshBa54 - Anique wrote on Keshba54's wall, and did not receive a response until after the end of the round. Activity win awarded to anique.

Round 3 to follow

Attachments

Actuarily

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)