Metagame SV Doubles UU - New Sample Teams & VR

Actuarily

is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Community Leader Alumnus
Like to ask in whats the viability of cetitan because for is a really strong Mon i dont seen It been with many uses, same things with hydrapple
Hey there's definitely potentially strong pokemon that aren't listed on the VR, they may just be underexplored! Generally speaking though, stuff like Cetitan and Hydrapple are not bad, they're just outclassed by Pokemon on the VR. For instance, Cetitan generally isn't as good as something like Baxcalibur, and Hydrapple has a lot of competition from other grass types like Brute Bonnet, Ogerpon-Cornerstone, and Wo-Chien. But maybe those pokemon do have a niche that just hasn't been proven yet!

I use normally cetitan with baxca in the same teams and the mon that really breaks the enemy mon is usually cetitan. In the hydra case I love using It in trick room and i have same succed with It in a sand team, so i just want to know is what people feel about that two or other poke that dont like for same reason for example i really dislike confey because of the hability giving in a +3 in priority in drainig kiss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)