Shiny: Yes
Tera Type: Water
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Recover
- Curse
- Liquidation
- Zing Zap

Team basically revolves around electric terrain which is why he is here.
Moveset is just whatever.

Oricorio-Pom-Pom @ Electric Seed
Ability: Dancer
Tera Type: Electric
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Roost
- Quiver Dance
- Revelation Dance
- Air Slash

Electric seed for defense and electric seed prevents boosted knock off from great tusk doing most my health.
Revelation Dance since it has like no movepool
Air slash for Great Tusk
EVS to tank as many hits as possible from Great Tusk

Lilligant @ Electric Seed
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Bold Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Pollen Puff
- Synthesis
- Giga Drain

Lilligant for the pollen puff support.
Giga drain for extra healing.
Synthesis just incase.
EVS for great tusk.

Venomoth @ Electric Seed
Ability: Tinted Lens
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD
Bold Nature
- Morning Sun
- Quiver Dance
- Sludge Bomb
- Bug Buzz

Just here because why not and I didn't want to use volcarona because of the 4x weakness.
EVS so it can tank as many hits as possible from Great Tusk.

Lucario @ Electric Seed
Ability: Justified
Tera Type: Normal
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake

Meant to be used with Weavile because of Justified + Beat Up.
Tera normal + extreme speed for priority.
Rock slide for multi hitting.
Earthquake for multi heating.
EVS are just standard spread.

Weavile @ Electric Seed
Ability: Pressure
Tera Type: Dark
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Beat Up
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Brick Break

Beat up to activate Lucario's justified getting him to max attack.
Doesn't do anything else really.

Last edited:

Crunchman

Banned deucer.
If I were going to use pincurchin I’d probably use some hazards. Also it might not be feasible to have five Pokémon with electric seed, you can’t guarantee that electric terrain will be up the whole time. I’m also noticing your team lacks a quark drive pokemon, such as perhaps iron hands, that could make use of the electric terrain.
I think you’ll find that recovery as a whole is a lot weaker in doubles - since slots can be double targeted, it’s just not very effective. Accordingly I’d replace roost on Oricorio with protect. Lilligant and venomoth are a little out of place here; you’d probably be better off with volcarona, using a move set of quiver dance heat wave giga drain with tera grass and protect.

if you really want to stick with weavile you would rather it have pickpocket than pressure, since it’s Item will be consumed it could steal an opponents.
Another option you could consider for beat up is maushold. Maushold also has follow me to help with your setup and friend guard to reduce damage across the board.

I think that Oricorio and pincurchin are pretty weak mons in this meta, but maybe this helps you come up with something.

MeeMoon78

Banned deucer.
If I were going to use pincurchin I’d probably use some hazards. Also it might not be feasible to have five Pokémon with electric seed, you can’t guarantee that electric terrain will be up the whole time. I’m also noticing your team lacks a quark drive pokemon, such as perhaps iron hands, that could make use of the electric terrain.
I think you’ll find that recovery as a whole is a lot weaker in doubles - since slots can be double targeted, it’s just not very effective. Accordingly I’d replace roost on Oricorio with protect. Lilligant and venomoth are a little out of place here; you’d probably be better off with volcarona, using a move set of quiver dance heat wave giga drain with tera grass and protect.

if you really want to stick with weavile you would rather it have pickpocket than pressure, since it’s Item will be consumed it could steal an opponents.
Another option you could consider for beat up is maushold. Maushold also has follow me to help with your setup and friend guard to reduce damage across the board.

I think that Oricorio and pincurchin are pretty weak mons in this meta, but maybe this helps you come up with something.
I don't want to use volcarona because of the 4x hazard weakness.

MeeMoon78

Banned deucer.

I updated it. Is there anything else which I should add? Untitled 53 (pokepast.es)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)