Tournament SV 2v2 Startup - Won by PandaDoux

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
First of all, apologies for all of the issues with the no johns deadlines - that's on me. The next rounds will not be no johns to account for holiday plans / allow for development.

Coinflips:
Both players attempted to schedule but could not find times
Screenshot 2022-12-21 191752.png

Screenshot 2022-12-21 192639.png
(logs provided in DMs + smogon walls)

Activity wins / given wins:
Noted in the r1 post

Last edited:

Itchy

is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

:chien-pao: Round 2 :sableye:
General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
Use the format [Gen 9] 2v2 Doubles. Bring up to 4 Pokemon, pick 2 of them.
Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 9] 2v2 Doubles.
Best of five, single elimination.
If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it.
Do not make baseless activity posts. Get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
SV 2v2 thread

The deadline for this round of this tournament is Wednesday, December 28th at 11:59 PM GMT +0.
Replays are required now

Last edited:
calling act, me and martin agreed to play today but as I reached out to him he said he couldn't play, and was only available 2 hours from now, which is after the deadline
First of all, apologies for all of the issues with the no johns deadlines - that's on me. The next rounds will not be no johns to account for holiday plans / allow for development.

Coinflips:
Both players attempted to schedule but could not find times
View attachment 477270
View attachment 477271 (logs provided in DMs + smogon walls)

Activity wins / given wins:
Noted in the r1 post
??????????
i called act i can provide logs of him just saying he could not play what

we agreed to play and then I showed up to play what more was I supposed to do, play at 3am my time after deadline??? i don't get it

Itchy

??????????
i called act i can provide logs of him just saying he could not play what

we agreed to play and then I showed up to play what more was I supposed to do, play at 3am my time after deadline??? i don't get it
DM me logs / your side of the story and we can work this out

Last edited:

Itchy

:chien-pao: Round 3 :sableye:
Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 9] 2v2 Doubles.
If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it.
Do not make baseless activity posts. Get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
SV 2v2 thread

The deadline for this round of this tournament is Wednesday, January 4th at 11:59 PM GMT +0.
Replays are required

Last edited:

Itchy

:slither-wing: Semifinals :chi-yu:
SV 2v2 thread

The deadline for this round of this tournament is Sunday, January 8th at 11:59 PM GMT +0.
Replays are required

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)