Tournament SV 2v2 Startup - Won by PandaDoux

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Approved by Morgan and OM staff
Art by me
OP partially stolen from Lumii and my past self

:chien-pao: Round 1 :sableye:
General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
Use the format [Gen 9] 2v2 Doubles. Bring up to 4 Pokemon, pick 2 of them.
Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 9] 2v2 Doubles.
Best of five, single elimination.
If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it.
Do not make baseless activity posts. Get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
SV 2v2 thread

The deadline for this round of this tournament is Wednesday, December 21st at 11:59 PM GMT +0. (extending this slightly to let the last game happen)
If your opponent has not contacted you by Monday at 11:59 PM GMT +0, they may be subbed out and replaced by a substitute. If you contact on another platform, let me know on Smogon or Discord.​

Last edited:

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
If your opponent has not contacted you by Monday at 11:59 PM GMT +0, they may be subbed out and replaced by a substitute. If you contact on another platform, let me know on Smogon or Discord.​
First 3 of each after the shuffle get swapped

first is inactive schedulers (to my knowledge)
second is subs

New matchups:
JezzyFlash vs lancert
SpaceSpeakers vs Morgan
Salient vs Grassy_Storm

Claiming activity as opponent hasn't shown up at our scheduled time, deadline is in under 12 hours and I don't have time to set aside for a match at this point.

EDIT: Opponent has since posted to their wall giving me the win.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)