Tournament SV 2v2 Startup - Won by PandaDoux

Itchy

take all my data, what will you find?
is a Site Content Manageris a Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon

Approved by Morgan and OM staff
Art by me
OP partially stolen from Lumii and my past self

Welcome to the first SV 2v2 Tournament! This will be a Single Elimination tournament with No Johns deadlines (7 day signups, 3 day rounds, no extensions).
General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
Use the format [Gen 9] 2v2 Doubles. Bring up to 4 Pokemon, pick 2 of them.
Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 9] 2v2 Doubles.
Best of five, single elimination.
If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it.
Do not make baseless activity posts. Get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
SV 2v2 thread

Reply "in" or "just click Ting-Lu Wo-Chien" to sign up for the tournament. The deadline to sign up for this tournament is Sunday, December 18th at 11:59 PM GMT +0.

Approved by Morgan and OM staff
Art by me
OP partially stolen from Lumii and my past self

Welcome to the first SV 2v2 Tournament! This will be a Single Elimination tournament with No Johns deadlines (7 day signups, 3 day rounds, no extensions).
General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
Use the format [Gen 9] 2v2 Doubles. Bring up to 4 Pokemon, pick 2 of them.
Battles must take place on main server or smogtours under the format [Gen 9] 2v2 Doubles.
Best of five, single elimination.
If you don't get your match done, I will give the activity win to someone or coinflip it.
Do not make baseless activity posts. Get in contact with your opponent and report missed times / scheduling issues only.
SV 2v2 thread

Reply "in" or "just click Ting-Lu Wo-Chien" to sign up for the tournament. The deadline to sign up for this tournament is Sunday, December 18th at 11:59 PM GMT +0.
in

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)