Tournament SV 1v1 Home Kickoff - Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
mence.png

Approved by DEG | Art by Kolohe | Hosted by Lumii, bored_glitch, and bea

Welcome to the kickoff tournament for the SV 1v1 metagame after the release of Pokemon Home connectivity for Pokemon Scarlet and Violet.

This tournament will have five Swiss rounds, each lasting 3 days.
Players who are 3-2 or better will move onto the Playoffs, which will be held in a Single Elimination format with three-day rounds.​

Tournament Rules
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • The banlist for this tournament is the same as the SV 1v1 ladder on the Smogon University server of Pokemon Showdown and can be found by using the command '/tier gen91v1' on that server. Bans during a round will only take effect for the next round.
  • Best of five, Swiss Pairings. Losing a series does not mean you are eliminated.
  • Substitutes will not be allowed.
  • If metagame changes occur during the middle of a round, they will take effect in the subsequent round.
  • Battles must take place on main server or smogtours.
  • Replays are strictly required.
  • All matches must be in a best-of-five, first to three wins. All games MUST be posted.
  • Do not make baseless activity posts; get in contact with your opponent and report missed times and scheduling issues only.

The deadline for this round is Wednesday, June 7th, at 11:59 PM GMT-4. Good luck to all players.

Last edited:

Taka

coastin' like crazy
is a Site Content Manageris an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogon
PUPL Champion
opponent and i scheduled for 3pm -4 today, no show and I have to go soon, calling act. I can provide proof if contacted for it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)