Denied Super Smash Chat Room!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recently, fans of Super Smash Bros. got their own chat room! I want to write about what led to its creation and the things you can do there.

I would first give some background. As you all probably know, this year the fourth installment of the Super Smash Bros. Series has arrived, and the 3DS version of the game has already appeared. The game has been extremely popular among 3DS players (but not with their circle pads :P). And so this hype led to the creation of our new chatroom.

Then, I would describe the various aspects of the chatroom.
For example, they host various tournaments there. And they also talk about Smash from both a competitive and a casual perspective.

I might also talk to some of the people and get their opinions about the game and chatroom. And I'll probably ask for their opinions about the Pokemon characters in the game. At this point, I might add my opinion about them too.

So what do you guys think?

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
I'm not sure. The scope of the room is already rather narrow since it's about one game. The topic would have to be milked quite a bit to talk about the room itself. Regardless, that being said, I think it'd be more appropriate if an RO or roommod wrote about this

I'm not sure. The scope of the room is already rather narrow since it's about one game. The topic would have to be milked quite a bit to talk about the room itself. Regardless, that being said, I think it'd be more appropriate if an RO or roommod wrote about this
Oh, okay. :(

I'm...not such a huge fan of the idea. I suppose you could write an article about this for advertisement purposes, but honestly, I'm just not sure. I just feel that people are going to lose interest in the room given a few months anyway, and I'm unsure how Wii U SSB4 might revitalize people's interests (probably wont by whole lot). I'm just concerned about the general relevance of this article because the room's publicity, as far as I know, is temporary until the hype dies down.

At the moment, it seems like a good idea, but for long-term? I don't necessarily see it working out. I just don't want you writing an article that doesn't really serve a purpose for the long-term, yknow?

I'm...not such a huge fan of the idea. I suppose you could write an article about this for advertisement purposes, but honestly, I'm just not sure. I just feel that people are going to lose interest in the room given a few months anyway, and I'm unsure how Wii U SSB4 might revitalize people's interests (probably wont by whole lot). I'm just concerned about the general relevance of this article because the room's publicity, as far as I know, is temporary until the hype dies down.

At the moment, it seems like a good idea, but for long-term? I don't necessarily see it working out. I just don't want you writing an article that doesn't really serve a purpose for the long-term, yknow?
Yeah, I see what you're saying. I guess I should probably find something else to write about then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)