Super Smash Bros.?

Umby

I'm gonna bury you in the ground~
is a Contributor Alumnus
Colin once argued about Marth's release grab on Ness not being an infinite strictly to clarify the technicalities of it not being an infinite.

RICK DANGEROUS

not nearly as dangerous as advertised
I'll decline. Colin is famous for banning people that argue with him regardless of the points introduced. That's not just me either, I hear about this from friends in both this community and the smash community almost daily.
I take it you mean that Colin bans people for disagreeing with him on ShoddyBattle, and this is 100 per cent untrue. I've been on ShoddyBattle at the same time is Colin for a huge number of hours, and not ONCE have I ever seen him ban anyone for disagreeing with him. People who disagree do get banned, but it's always because they are just idiots anyway and go on to do something else stupid like spam the chat.

People who disagree do get banned, but it's always because they are just idiots anyway and go on to do something else stupid like spam the chat.
No, it isn't. I don't know what else to say lol

on topic, n64 controllers suck and are half the reason I've never bothered to get decent at this game.

Cathy

Banned deucer.
I don't ban people for disagreeing with me.

If you say otherwise, expect to be banned.

(And that's even though I don't have ops on dejatoons #smash!)

Also, for the record, I've never said anything about tiers in smash64. I haven't played the game so I don't have an opinion on it. And I say Ness is top tier in the other games as a joke. (I think he is actually high tier or top of mid tier in Brawl which is still not a common opinion, but it's not top tier. :P)

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i play this game religiously for nearly an hour every day during spare at school with a friend

i main ness, he mains falcon, and i think right now he is winning something like 173 KOs to 171. It is almost perfectly matched, and tons of fun.

I actually like this game more than melee and brawl x(

Firestorm

I did my best, I have no regrets!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
On the other hand those who say Young Link isn't top tier in Melee on #smash can expect to be kicked if I actually see it.

i play this game religiously for nearly an hour every day during spare at school with a friend

i main ness, he mains falcon, and i think right now he is winning something like 173 KOs to 171. It is almost perfectly matched, and tons of fun.

I actually like this game more than melee and brawl x(
Same here but I play with 3 of my cousins everyday for a couple hours. i was looking through the thread and i saw some list with Samus in the bottom, which surprised me. How is she Low tier? The only thing I can think of that sucks for Samus is her grab.

Oh shit. Didnt realize no one has posted in almost a month.

The.Lost.Hylian

Conquer your Shadow
is a Researcher Alumnus
Oh shit son. SSB64 is my best smash :D

I love to embarrass people with Yoshi. Some kid at another university was talking shit about how he was so good, so I played his Kirby against my Yoshi, jumped off the stage 3 times, then won with 72%.

I main Kirby, Pikachu, and Yoshi, but I am proficient with all characters. Back in the day when Melee had been out for a couple years and SSB64 was still played a lot, my Link and my friend's Yoshi were a pretty unstoppable 2v2 combo. Eggs, 'rangs, and bombs galore, we could go 2-3 lives without getting touched once.

I still stand to say that Kirby is the best character in the game, followed by Pikachu.

Kirby and Pikachu are already statistically the best, though. ;)

Neat to see someone maining Yoshi besides myself in that game, I miss Yoshi's 64 Bair...

I mained Yoshi in 64 :P
His DJ cancelled nairs wrecked shields, though I obviously didnt know about this when I played back then. I downloaded the emulator recently, so maybe we could do something like a 64 team battle for whoever is interested, or just some 1v1ing meybe.

I could, if someone showed me how to play online on an emulator. Don't really know much about competitive 64 though.

Smash 64 is the best of the three in my opinion; the way the attacks connect is so crisp and clean.

I'm hoping to become decent at some point.

Are you kidding me? Ness' recovery travels much farther in SSB than in any other SSB-related game. His Pk Thunder is the most versatile projectile in the entire game plus it provides a way to approach the opponent without having to be close to them. Moreover, his grabs are one of the "best" in the game and are the source of many of his combos.

For further information, contact Colin Fitzpatrick ( you can find him on #smash all day long)
Not meant to flame or anything, but I'm pretty sure Mia has more experience than you in Smash =/

SSB64 is the greatest because of Isai.

Seriously, it's hard to choose from Melee and 64, they're both good games with decent balance. Brawl's balance was thrown out the window when Meta Knight was announced. Pretty much only Deva can use a low tier and expect to not get destroyed by nearly any decent Meta Knight/Snake player.

Also, Captain Falcon was nerfed. This shall never be forgiven.

I still play it. Infact, I played it earlier today and yesterday.

Everything has already been said in this topic, but I must admit I love the Stages in SSB. Hyrule Castle is so much epic win...

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
goddammit, I just re-read the entire thread before realizing it was a 2-year bump

I was wondering how I missed this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)