Stupid things you or someone else has tried

One of my friends stuck a pipe cleaner wrapped around a magnet into a power socket to boost the magnet's power. He blew out the power socket, and he was (somehow) unharmed.

We had some friends over, and orderd pizza for dinner. My dad thought it would be fun to give a jalapeno to our our friends' 8 year old daughter, who had no idea what it was. She accepted it from him, and ate half of it in one bite. He whole face turned red. My dad asked if she liked it, and with tears streaming down her face, she nodded yes, obviously just being polite. My mom came in the room, she was not happy to say the least, but it sure was hilarious.

also my sister, cousin and I used to do something fun at sleep overs. we would wriggle into our sleeping bags so that our heads were where our feet should be, we'd manage to zip ourselves down to our feet, and then we'd run around the room into each other, furniture, etc. it was ridiculous getting so tired from continually falling only to get up and trip again, or run head first into someone. GOOD TIMES
When I was like 8 me and my brother and his friends would all encase ourselves in sleeping bags and try to push the others out of whatever 'arena' we were playing in, we called it Worm Wars.

Oh and my sister used to put mittens on her cats head. THAT's funny.

lmitchell0012

Wi-Fi Blacklisted
Wait, I just thought of something crazy. I don't recommend doing this. One of my friends has a small balcony in his room. There's also a trampoline outside in his backyard. One time, we decided to push the trampoline under his window and jump off onto the trampoline. It was probably about a ten foot drop from his balcony, so it probably wasn't the best idea lol.

I got a few

When I was young and living in my Ma's first house my sister and I thought it was a good idea to play Power Ranger on my bed. It would've been a good story if it werent for the fact that my Sister liked to push me and the bed we played on was next to a Window. Needless to say it didnt end well. (If you wanna call 30 something Stiches in your buttocks bad)

A few years ago my sis', best friend, his sister, and I liked to play a fun game of Tag..... in my Garage..... with the lights off. Was a fun time until I kept my mouth open while running. Did I mention I have really strong Buck Teeth and my Best Friend has a really weak Forehead. I think he still has a mark.

Hrm..... while on a trip with my friend to the Adorondacks (I think misspelling) I thought it'd be a good idea to race my (100 lb) best friend and his friend down a hill. Should've been fun and I would've won too. To bad I rarely run, the track was full of debris and I noticed the bottom half of my right leg was twisting abnormally just a little to late.

Oh yea and you shouldnt listen to a peewee football player when they're teaching you to block. Yea, place your hands out in front, Palm facing the player to block them. I guess it works for some people. Sometimes it gives you a sprained wrist but it might work for some people.

When I was a kid, I saw this small light bulb with wires extended from it (but cut), and then went to a night light, took its bulb out, and attached the small bulb into it (while the electricity is on), and kaboom I saw a flashing lights of red and blue (I didn't know shit about voltage back then, and I just wanted to see what's gonna happen).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)