SM RU Sticky Webs Hyper Offense RU!

Hello! This is my first sticky webs team in RU (or ever!) I haven't tested this yet, so feel free to give improvements. Thank you!

Image result for ribombee
Ribombee @ Focus Sash
Ability: Sweet Veil
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Sticky Web
- Quiver Dance
- Moonblast
- Bug Buzz

Ribombee is the lead of the team. It's the fastest sticky web setter and can wear down a few pokemon with its quiver-dance boosted attack before being took down. This is good as wearing down opponents can make the team more threatening offensively!

Image result for Pokemon Mismagius
Mismagius @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot
- Shadow Ball
- Taunt
- Dazzling Gleam

Mismagius is a threatening special wallbreaker with the spooky (no pun intended) combination of Nasty Plot + Life Orb. Taunt stops shenanigans like toxic, substitute, etc. Dazzling Gleam counters those pesky dark types.
See the source image

Typhlosion @ Choice Specs
Ability: Flash Fire
Timid Nature
- Eruption
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Fire Blast
- Focus Blast

Typhlosion does huge damage with Choice specs boosted Eruption to those who don't resist it. HP grass counters water types. Fire Blast is ran when typhlosion is on low HP, dealing one of its last hits to that opponent. Focus Blast is for rock coverage.

Image result for machamp
Machamp @ Choice Band
Ability: No Guard
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Dynamic Punch
- Poison Jab
- Thunder Punch
- Knock Off

Here, we finally have a physical wallbreaker on the team. Machamp relies on luck for the opponent to hit itself in confusion with Dynamic Punch being weaker than Close Combat. Machamp could survive most flying attacks at full HP with its bulky health and OHKO with Thunder Punch. Poison Jab is good against fairy types and Knock Off cripples psychic types.
Image result for snorlax
Snorlax @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Thick Fat
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Earthquake
- Return
- Crunch

Snorlax is a decent physical wallbreaker on sticky web teams with Jolly and access to Belly Drum, any opponents without fighting type moves will have trouble with this thing. Earthquake counters Rock and Steel Types and Crunch counters Ghost types.

Image result for cloyster
Cloyster @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naughty Nature
- Shell Smash
- Icicle Spear
- Hydro Pump
- Rock Blast

The team's not done yet! Cloyster is an excellent revenge killer and can take down a weakened team with its Focus Sash and Shell Smash sweeping attacks. As you all know Hydro Pump and Spear are STAB. Rock Blast is for coverage.

Well, that's the team! I'm glad you read the whole thing, we could be friends. Anyways, let me know what I need to improve on. Peace!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)