-Psychic
-Recover
-Seismic Toss
-Thunder Wave

Chansey
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Softboiled
-Counter/Psychic/Thunder Wave? I can't decide.

Starmie
-Ice Beam
-Thunderbolt
-Recover
-Thunder Wave

Snorlax
-Body Slam
-Earthquake
-Rock Slide
-Rest

I would change all of your ice beams to blizzards.

Put T-wave on chansey, especially without stun spore on eggy.

Get rid of rock slide and rest on snorlax for hyper beam and self destruct.

You're also in need someting fast who can hit physical (tauros/persian the most common, zapdos perhaps). With eggy, zam and starmie on your team you could afford to lose chansey.

Finally a normal resist wouldn't hurt. Snorlax can take hit but you could replace him with a golem/rhydon, or better yet IMO replace Jynx with Gengar. With eggy backing him up you can afford to gamble on hypnosis.

Thank you for the feedback!

Exeggutor
-same

Alakazam
-same

Starmie
-same

Snorlax
-Hyper Beam
-Body Slam
-Earthquake
-Selfdestruct

Tauros
-Hyper Beam
-Body Slam
-Blizzard
-Earthquake

Gengar
-Hypnosis
-Thunderbolt
-Explosion
-Psychic?

Thoughts?

Consider using Seismic Toss over Psychic on Gengar to actually hurt Exeggutor either then blowing up. Exeggutor wants Stune Spore over Mega Drain since you'll scare off Golem/Rhydon even without it. The rest looks good and standard.

Both Psychic and Seismic Toss work but I like Confuse Ray as well. Starmie should use Blizzard imo.

Seems almost strange for me to see a pokemon without a STAB move (Starmie), but I do agree that Blizzard would be a good option, given the fact it has a higher accuracy in R/B/Y than any of the later generations.

Mind you, it's the age-old choice - Accuracy or power. Choose as you will...

Nah...it's more like Exeggutor, Chansey, Alakazam, Starmie, Snorlax, Tauros with Golem or Rhydon thrown in there somewhere.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)