Strategy & Metagame Standard Doubles of Smogon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket

be the upgraded version of me
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
May my double friends and I write a letter about the budding metagame that is Standard Doubles? Not quite sure exactly what we want to write, but there are plenty of topics to choose from, such as:

Diff of Standard Doubles from VGC (a primer article if you will)

Metagame analysis of the unexplored playstyle

Some more articles about quirks of Doubles (cool combos, cool items, cool moves, cool team style, underrated mons, etc)

May we have your approval, Smog Staff?!

Pocket

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
I actually request that we can have 2 metagame articles for Smogon Doubles? The metagame just came to being a few weeks ago, and we'd like to publicize it a lot. The primer article alone would have a good enough chunk of information imo to be 1 sizable article. However, people would want to read more specifically about the current metagame itself, so another article for that would be grand.

Pwnemon would help writing these articles with me

Pocket

I actually request that we can have 2 metagame articles for Smogon Doubles? The metagame just came to being a few weeks ago, and we'd like to publicize it a lot. The primer article alone would have a good enough chunk of information imo to be 1 sizable article. However, people would want to read more specifically about the current metagame itself, so another article for that would be grand.

Pwnemon would help write these articles with me

Birkal

We have the technology.
is a Top Artistis a Top CAP Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnus
I'll approve of you writing one doubles article, Pocket. If someone else wants to write another one, then great! If you'd like to write another after you finish the first, then that works too. Get writing whenever you're ready.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)