Stage 3-4 Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Ace Matador
Atticus
Beej
Bologo
BRKSOCSC
Darkmalice
Delta 2777
Earthworm
El Blecko
Fireburn
Flashstorm1
frogbandit
Fuzznip
goofball
Haunter
Havak
Itsuki
Jimbo
legendary_07
macle
Malfunction
Mechazawa
Nachos
Philip7086
Pidge
Plus
Pride
reachzero
reyscarface
Rising Dusk
Sapientia
shrang
SJCrew
Sprinkles
Taylor
undisput3d
Yondie

36 voters, 35½ votes (one Abstention). Aeolus and I will configure the actual voting permissions of this thread within the next 24 hours (so as not to conflict with the Tour and cause any confusion). We appreciate your patience in the meantime.

Also, I anticipate several voters' disappointment with not having been permitted to vote. Please rest assured that we are both willing and prepared to provide our extensive reasoning to curious would-be voters who were ultimately denied.

Aeolus

Bag
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Ok I've set the correct permissions. Please vote. If you are on the list, but can't vote, then let me know. Notice also that posts are moderated so yours will not appear. Vote only once. If you are a super mod or admin, soft-delete your post. If you abstained from one of the suspects in your paragraph, abstain here as well. Vote now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)