Stage 3-2 Vote

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrang

General Kenobi
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Garchomp - Uber
Latias - OU
Manaphy - OU
---

Garchomp - On the fence for this one, although I'd just incline to go Uber
Latias - Great check in Suspect, but after playing Latias for so long, it is definitely not broken. OU
Manaphy - With all the Garchomp and sand friends running around, Manaphy was really underwhelming, OU

Mr.E

unban me from Discord
is a Two-Time Past SPL Champion
Garchomp - OU
Latias - OU
Manaphy - OU

Please start your reply exactly as I started this post to ease the task of tallying votes.

We have 132 potential voters

Simply indicate OU or Uber after each suspect. If you wish to abstain, you can just leave it blank. Nothing else is needed. If you wish to add commentary or explanation, you are welcome to do so below your votes.

The reason we are conducting the vote in this manner is that we do not want people on the fence to be swayed by voting trends. Posts have been moderated here... so your post will not show up. ONLY POST ONCE. All users will be voting blindly and the results will be revealed at the end.

Thank you very much to all of our participants. This has been a long process and this is certainly a milestone moment long in the making.

Any Super Moderators and Admins voting... please soft delete your post once you've made it as your posting will override the moderation control.

How come you didn't underline the Y above. >:o

Garchomp - OU
Latias - Cant decide, really.
Manaphy -Uber

Garchomp - Garchomp is hard to use, yes he is. The scarf ones mostly need Outrage to do good damage, always to get met up with an Ice Punch Jirachi, BP Scizor, HP Ice Mzone etc. SD Chomp is not nearly as good as it was, since Scarf Heatran, Scarf Magnezone, (Scarf) Chomp, Latias, Gengar, Scarf Jirachi and Scizor are everywhere, so it is really hard to pull of a SD and kill 2 or more Pokémon. When Chomp is in town, everyone will use a max SpDef Skarm, for good reasons. There are several ways to win against chomp, locking it into Outrage and revenging it is the most easiest way. Chomp needs Outrage to get some essential KOs. Skarm + (t)spikes damage works as well. It doesn't work that good in the steelbased metagame.

Most people already are using BP Scizor, Scarf Jirachi etc, so you don't have to change your team that much (I didnt have to) to beat Garchomp. It is kinda unpredictable and uncounterable, but hey, same counts for Pokémon like Salamence and Jirachi.

Latias
- We all know its ups and downs, pursuit weak is his onliest weakness. Latias easily shuts down most kinds of stall. Though, it has the same problem as Gchomp. Its hard for Latias (heck she even doesnt have strong ground/fire move's) to stay around in this steel based metagame. Scizor, Metagross but even more Jirachi are some of her biggest pains, and those are everywhere.

The Trick version requires quit a bit prediction, since most of her ''counters'' are choiced. Some pack Pursuit (TTar, Mgross, Weavile, Scizor), not much to say.

HP Fire.. that.. has cost me a lot of battles. The 30Spd IV really sucks!

Manaphy
- Manaphy is a total pain. She does so well in this steel based metagame. Gigantic movepool, awesome allround stats and usefull ability makes this thing really hard to combat. In my battles, I felt that I really needed a solid counter for this thing, otherwise it would walk over my team. Manaphy is a Pokémon that ''rapes'' today's metagame.

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Garchomp - Uber
Manaphy - Uber
Latias - Uber
---

Garchomp-Uber
(bigfoots post in the suspect provides an outstanding argument.)

Manaphy-Uber
(Too strong)

Latias-Uber (She was extremely, extremely hard to take down and I've always thought that Latias was a little too powerful.)

Darkmalice

Level 3
is a Tiering Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
Garchomp - Uber
Latias - OU
Manaphy - OU

Garchomp was even better than in Stage 3-1 thanks to no Latios or Skymin checks.
Manaphy was also better, but not enough to be broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)