is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Garchomp - Uber
Latias - OU
Latios - OU
Manaphy - Uber
Shaymin-S - Uber

Stallion

Tree Young
is a Tiering Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion
Garchomp - OU (not sure about this one gahh, the others I'm 100 % on)
Latias - OU
Latios - Uber
Manaphy - OU
Shaymin-S - Uber

Garchomp - Uber
Latias - OU
Latios - Uber
Manaphy - OU
Shaymin-S - Uber

Based off of Jumpman's post.
Even though this isn't the voting thread I will make clear here that the issue to be considered for each suspect for this round of voting is each suspect's specific "brokenness" in the artificial "metagame" of Stage 3. Do not consider how any one of the suspects will fare in a real metagame, or call upon previous Suspect Tests where the suspects were tested in isolation.

If those are the guidelines Latias and Manaphy are not uber in that artificial metagame. I would have voted Manaphy uber if I qualified (played enough after the first week) and heavily dislike Latias in the current metagame (it ruins it IMO).

Jumpman16

np: Michael Jackson - "Mon in the Mirror" (DW mix)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
As of this post, 60 of the 95 voters have cast their votes. And I should probably have posted this earlier, but whatever:

Keep in mind that the issue to be considered for each Suspect for this round of voting is each Suspect's specific "brokenness" in the artificial "metagame" of Stage 3. For the purposes of this particular vote, do not consider how any one of the Suspects will fare in a more realistic metagame, or call upon previous Suspect Tests where the Suspects were tested in isolation.

Bloo

Banned deucer.
Garchomp - Uber
Latias - OU
Latios - Uber
Manaphy - OU
Shaymin-S - Uber

Thanks to Aeolus, Jump, and Doug for their involvement and work with the Suspect process.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)