Doing the same then :)

Edit: Thanks :)
Thanks again Kanon!

HT/31/31/31/HT/31
EVs: 252 SpA 252 Spd 4 Atk
Naive nature
Dark Aura
Moves: Dark Pulse, Oblivion Wing, Taunt, Sucker Punch
Details: Kanon90 's Shiny Yveltal, non-redistributable. Moveset will most likely be changed.

Last edited:

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Heyo, I was wondering if you had any Growlithe spitbacks with morning sun? I noticed you have a modest Arcanine in your thread but I'm not sure I have much worth trading other than various bred mons in Moon.

Heyo, I was wondering if you had any Growlithe spitbacks with morning sun? I noticed you have a modest Arcanine in your thread but I'm not sure I have much worth trading other than various bred mons in Moon.
I think I do, I'll check and see. What do you have?

Hello! :) I am interest in

ILEX Forest event bold celebi
Nasty plot timid celeby
Timid Aether shiny silvally

If it possible i dont want Hyper trained them but if you have hyper trainer them i still want them

I have to offer these lv 1 shinies with photo proof

Alola grimer modest nature in friend ball with moves
Curse
shadow sneak
stockpile
swallow
ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Grubbin modest nature in fast ball with moves
Harder
mud shot
Endure
electroweb
ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Alola rattata adamant nature in level ball with moves
Snatch
reversal
final gambit
counter
6ivs

And normal (not shiny) in moon ball mimikyu jolly nature with moves
curse
destiny bond
grunde
nightmare
ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Let me know if anything interests you :)

Hello! :) I am interest in

ILEX Forest event bold celebi
Nasty plot timid celeby
Timid Aether shiny silvally

If it possible i dont want Hyper trained them but if you have hyper trainer them i still want them

I have to offer these lv 1 shinies with photo proof

Alola grimer modest nature in friend ball with moves
Curse
shadow sneak
stockpile
swallow
ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

Grubbin modest nature in fast ball with moves
Harder
mud shot
Endure
electroweb
ivs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Alola rattata adamant nature in level ball with moves
Snatch
reversal
final gambit
counter
6ivs

And normal (not shiny) in moon ball mimikyu jolly nature with moves
curse
destiny bond
grunde
nightmare
ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31

Let me know if anything interests you :)
I'm very interested in the 3 shinies you have. Last i checked, those 3 mons you want have not been hyper trained yet. I can trade later tonight sometime around 10pm est, or let me know what time is good for you.

I'm very interested in the 3 shinies you have. Last i checked, those 3 mons you want have not been hyper trained yet. I can trade later tonight sometime around 10pm est, or let me know what time is good for you.
Perfect! Unfotunatenly i will be not home today but i can tomorrow, if you wish to trade, i will sent you pm/vm :)

Edit: Also i am interest in shiny Deoxys jolly nature with moves Mega Kick, Avalanche, Dynamic Punch, Body Slam (dont want to revise it xD)

I can offer
Shiny Scraggy lv 1 ( nickname PunkRapster) in level ball
Jolly nature
31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31 | 31
Shed Skin
EMs: Dragon Dance | Drain Punch | Ice Punch | Fake Out
rng abuse shiny proof available

Last edited:
Hi, I'm very interested in the Celebrate Victini (and shiny Diancie if it's up for trade). I haven't done much breeding/resetting in USUM but I have access to everything in my shop, maybe you'll find something interesting :)

Last edited:
Hi, I'm very interested in the Celebrate Victini (and shiny Diancie if it's up for trade). I haven't done much breeding/resetting in USUM but I have access to everything in my shop, maybe you'll find something interesting :)
Looked through your stuff and I can't find anything of interest. Sorry bro.

Hi there! Do you by any chance have a Stakataka? Probably a 0 Speed nature if possible. Looking forward to trading with you again :)

Does anyone have a Huge Power Diggersby and Unburden Slurpuff they would be willing to trade? I have plenty of good mons (including some legendaries) that are max IVs, EV trained up and everything.

Does anyone have a Huge Power Diggersby and Unburden Slurpuff they would be willing to trade? I have plenty of good mons (including some legendaries) that are max IVs, EV trained up and everything.
I do have bunnelbys i can breed for ya (all of them have ha). I've been trying to breed one as shiny. They will be in premier balls and have Adamant nature. Don't have slurpuff, but plan to breed them soon.

Thanks will let you know when I get it. Currently shiny hunting a regi legendary, but if you want you can clone one copy for yourself of it when I get it. Just it will be for non-redis and free.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)