SS Subzero Used Sendoff Tournament - Signups [Closed]

Approved by Quite Quiet
1679777978239.png

(banner art is the TCG Generations Clefairy, illustrated by Shibuzoh)
SS SU Sendoff Tour - Signups
Sword and Shield Subzero Used is an unofficial usage-based tier based on SS ZU's ladder which bans all Pokemon under the same usage thresholds as were present during generation 8 tiering (including freezing rises at the end of the generation). A link to the SU discord can be found in my signature, and there's also discussion and resources to be found there! However, SS SU saw a decline in interest around the time of its last tier shift, leaving it relatively unexplored toward the end of the generation. With SV SU on the horizon, I thought giving SS SU a sendoff would be a great way to promote one of my favorite unofficial formats!

Tournament Rules:
General tournament rules & regulations: https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/tournament-rules-and-general-guidelines.3642760/

Format: [Gen 8] ZU with additional bans in the spoiler:
Pokemon ZU by usage: Accelgor, Alcremie, Altaria, Articuno, Coalossal, Cofagrigus, Cryogonal, Dugtrio-Alola, Froslass, Gurdurr, Klinklang, Lickilicky, Lilligant, Manectric, Miltank, Morpeko, Palossand, Piloswine, Qwilfish, Rapidash, Rhydon, Rotom, Runerigus, Sableye, Sawk, Silvally-Poison, Skuntank, Stunfisk, Tangela, Thwackey, Uxie

SU-specific bans: Electric Seed, Heat Rock, Liepard, Silvally-Dark
/challenge gen8zu @@@ -Accelgor, -Alcremie, -Altaria, -Articuno, -Coalossal, -Cofagrigus, -Cryogonal, -Dark Memory, -Dugtrio-Alola, -Electric Seed, -Froslass, -Gurdurr, -Heat Rock, -Klinklang, -Lickilicky, -Liepard, -Lilligant, -Manectric, -Miltank, -Morpeko, -Palossand, -Piloswine, -Poison Memory, -Qwilfish, -Rapidash, +Rapidash-Galar, -Rhydon, -Rotom, +Rotom-Fan, -Runerigus, -Sableye, -Sawk, -Skuntank, -Stunfisk, +Stunfisk-Galar, -Tangela, -Thwackey, -Uxie

Rules:
Bringing a Pokemon not legal in SS SU will result in a forfeit of the match, so make sure to either use the challenge code or triple check the banlist.
Battles are played in a best of three series with single elimination.
Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
Standard battle clauses apply
Replays are mandatory

Post "in" to sign up.
Please message me on Discord at missangelic#0731 if you have private questions.
Signups will close Sunday April 2nd at 11:59 GMT-4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)