SS SU Sendoff Tournament - Round 2

1679777978239.png

(banner art is the TCG Generations Clefairy, illustrated by Shibuzoh)

Welcome to the second round of the SS SU Sendoff Tournament! Thanks to all who participated, and I'm hyped to see even more creativity from our battlers!

Pokemon ZU by usage: Accelgor, Alcremie, Altaria, Articuno, Coalossal, Cofagrigus, Cryogonal, Dugtrio-Alola, Froslass, Gurdurr, Klinklang, Lickilicky, Lilligant, Manectric, Miltank, Morpeko, Palossand, Piloswine, Qwilfish, Rapidash, Rhydon, Rotom, Runerigus, Sableye, Sawk, Silvally-Poison, Skuntank, Stunfisk, Tangela, Thwackey, Uxie

SU-specific bans: Electric Seed, Heat Rock, Liepard, Silvally-Dark
/challenge gen8zu @@@ -Accelgor, -Alcremie, -Altaria, -Articuno, -Coalossal, -Cofagrigus, -Cryogonal, -Dark Memory, -Dugtrio-Alola, -Electric Seed, -Froslass, -Gurdurr, -Heat Rock, -Klinklang, -Lickilicky, -Liepard, -Lilligant, -Manectric, -Miltank, -Morpeko, -Palossand, -Piloswine, -Poison Memory, -Qwilfish, -Rapidash, +Rapidash-Galar, -Rhydon, -Rotom, +Rotom-Fan, -Runerigus, -Sableye, -Sawk, -Skuntank, -Stunfisk, +Stunfisk-Galar, -Tangela, -Thwackey, -Uxie

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Format: Gen 8 ZU with additional bans listed in the spoiler above.
  • Bringing a Pokemon not legal for SS SU will result in a forfeit of that match, please double check your teams.
  • Best of three, single elimination
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Standard battle clauses
  • Replays are required!
Scheduling Recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible. Include what your available times are and your timezone in this initial contact.
  • When scheduling, offer the widest range of time possible to play. Just mentioning one or two specific times is likely insufficient.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
  • If you both are unable to find a time to schedule, you may request an extension (which are given at the hosts' discretion)
Round 2 Pairings
AstilCodex vs 5Dots
OranBerryBlissey10 vs CHEESETHE
Slowpoke Fan vs Paul Robeson
UberSkitty vs Drud

Proof of bracket

The deadline for matches is Thursday April 20 at 11:59PM GMT-7.

Feel free to message me on Discord at missangelic#0731 if you have questions.

Won in 2 against Paul Robeson. GG and thank you for accommodating me even when I showed up late :psyglad:

Replays
Game 1: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8zu-688347
Game 2: https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8zu-688348
I'm sorry, but g2 includes a Pokemon used by Slowpoke Fan (Coalossal) that is not legal in SU. I will grant an extension to Slowpoke Fan and Paul Robeson so both of you can do a third game, as the OP states the match with the illegal team is forfeited. Make sure that you use the challenge code and double check your teams! Your extended deadline is Monday April 24th at 8:59PM GMT-7, but please try to get your match done as soon as possible.

G3 of this series is already a loss for 5Dots in the match they brought an illegal Pokemon (Piloswine) to, so there won't be a change from this series being a win for AstilCodex
Please make sure in the future to use the challenge code with your opponents!

Slowpoke Fan

Slow?
is a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributor
Community Leader
I'm sorry, but g2 includes a Pokemon used by Slowpoke Fan (Coalossal) that is not legal in SU. I will grant an extension to Slowpoke Fan and Paul Robeson so both of you can do a third game, as the OP states the match with the illegal team is forfeited. Make sure that you use the challenge code and double check your teams! Your extended deadline is Monday April 24th at 8:59PM GMT-7, but please try to get your match done as soon as possible.

G3 of this series is already a loss for 5Dots in the match they brought an illegal Pokemon (Piloswine) to, so there won't be a change from this series being a win for AstilCodex
Still trying to schedule a time with Paul, hopefully we can get it done :psyglad:

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/smogtours-gen8zu-689118 won vs slowpokefan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)