SS SU Sendoff Tournament - Finals

1679777978239.png

(banner art is the TCG Generations Clefairy, illustrated by Shibuzoh)

Welcome to the final round of the SS SU Sendoff Tournament! Best of luck to the two finalists!

Pokemon ZU by usage: Accelgor, Alcremie, Altaria, Articuno, Coalossal, Cofagrigus, Cryogonal, Dugtrio-Alola, Froslass, Gurdurr, Klinklang, Lickilicky, Lilligant, Manectric, Miltank, Morpeko, Palossand, Piloswine, Qwilfish, Rapidash, Rhydon, Rotom, Runerigus, Sableye, Sawk, Silvally-Poison, Skuntank, Stunfisk, Tangela, Thwackey, Uxie

SU-specific bans: Electric Seed, Heat Rock, Liepard, Silvally-Dark
/challenge gen8zu @@@ -Accelgor, -Alcremie, -Altaria, -Articuno, -Coalossal, -Cofagrigus, -Cryogonal, -Dark Memory, -Dugtrio-Alola, -Electric Seed, -Froslass, -Gurdurr, -Heat Rock, -Klinklang, -Lickilicky, -Liepard, -Lilligant, -Manectric, -Miltank, -Morpeko, -Palossand, -Piloswine, -Poison Memory, -Qwilfish, -Rapidash, +Rapidash-Galar, -Rhydon, -Rotom, +Rotom-Fan, -Runerigus, -Sableye, -Sawk, -Skuntank, -Stunfisk, +Stunfisk-Galar, -Tangela, -Thwackey, -Uxie

Tournament Rules:
  • General tournament rules and regulations can be found here.
  • Format: Gen 8 ZU with additional bans listed in the spoiler above.
  • Bringing a Pokemon not legal for SS SU will result in a forfeit of that match, please double check your teams.
  • Best of three, single elimination
  • Battles should take place on Pokemon Showdown!
  • Standard battle clauses
  • Replays are required!
Scheduling Recommendations:
  • Contact your opponent as soon as possible. Include what your available times are and your timezone in this initial contact.
  • When scheduling, offer the widest range of time possible to play. Just mentioning one or two specific times is likely insufficient.
  • Schedule specifically - do not schedule for "Friday afternoon" or "Sunday morning", pick a date, a time and note the timezone.
  • If you both are unable to find a time to schedule, you may request an extension (which are given at the hosts' discretion)
Finals Pairing
AstilCodex vs OranBerryBlissey10

The deadline for matches is Sunday May 7th at 8:59PM GMT-7. Please get your matches done as soon as possible!

Feel free to message me on Discord at missangelic#0731 if you have questions.

OranBerryBlissey10

is a Tiering Contributor
NUPL Champion
won in 3 fire games
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1855768608-77uk6ckh752cu44si95nhf9ec4fk7p2pw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1855776585-ml19bymq9ystz8vvktaukjc6zzyfd91pw
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8zu-1855783944-jpmdlhzds78n0woamueqzrkb4smpl9hpw

Ty to everyone for joining and especially to missangelic for hosting! Had fun building and playing with semi-familiar mons and I like the general feel of the tier. If nothing else let this be proof of the fact that the zu ladder was really bad. (like fr Jynx is legal but Runerigus isn't)

Congrats to OranBerryBlissey10 for winning the SS SU Sendoff Tour!!! You're a great friend and amazing player, and I'm glad to see you place in finals. Your teams and knowledge make this tier so much better! And another big shoutout to AstilCodex : I couldn't ask for a better co-TL and you put forth an amazing showing in this tour!
clef.gif

I also want to thank everyone who participated! You all helped give this little tier a great curtain call. I'm so grateful for all of the support you've given gen 8, and I'm happy to debut SV SU starting today!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)