- Fishious Rend
- Icicle Crash
- Freeze-Dry
- Substitute / Protect

E: Icicle Crash > Icicle Spear, per the conversation on Discord

Last edited:

GoldCat

BOSSARU CUP WINNER
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a defending SCL Champion
The final VR update of CG SS RU just got posted (see here) and with it, we can finalize what (ideally) needs to be done before moving on to gen 9. I know we are at the tail-end of SS RU with SV RU alpha out in a month so there's probably even less enthusiasm for C&C work than before, but only 5 RU by usage Pokemon lack a full analysis and that's our only goal for now. Anything more is great but we should prioritize finishing the dex.

HIGH PRIORITY!!!

- :suicune: (Full)
- :tentacruel: (Full)
- :klefki: (Full)
- :weezing-galar: (Full)
- :porygon2: (Full)

Mid Priority

- :vileplume: (Full)
- :sigilyph: (Full + Psycho Shift set)
- :aerodactyl: (Full)
- :bewear: (Full)

Mid-low Priority

- :entei: (Calm Mind set)
- :heliolisk: (Full)
- :escavalier: (Full)
- :toxicroak: (Full)
- :porygon-z: (Mini / Revamp)
- :drampa: (Mini)
- :grimmsnarl: (Mini)

low priority

- :gigalith: (Mini)
- :copperajah: (Mini)
- :articuno: (Mini)
- :omastar: (Mini)
- :eldegoss: (Mini)
- :shedinja: (Mini)
- :audino: (Mini)
- :froslass: (Mini)
- :sylveon: (Mini)
- :ninetales: (Mini)
- :drednaw: (Mini)
- :ferroseed: (Mini)

If you don't have the time to contribute to the highest priority Pokemon on the list but think you can cobble together a mini for an unmon, that's totally fine! All and any help is much appreciated!

Is there a prerequisite to being allowed to write an analysis? I'm not sure how well I'd do, but I'd like there to be an RU analysis for both Espeon (Third in usage last month behind the now banned Haxorus and Lycanroc-Dusk, another top 10 favorite of mine,) and Umbreon (A very good wall which I would like to rescue from its current spot in NU.)

GoldCat

BOSSARU CUP WINNER
is a Site Content Manageris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a defending SCL Champion
Is there a prerequisite to being allowed to write an analysis? I'm not sure how well I'd do, but I'd like there to be an RU analysis for both Espeon (Third in usage last month behind the now banned Haxorus and Lycanroc-Dusk, another top 10 favorite of mine,) and Umbreon (A very good wall which I would like to rescue from its current spot in NU.)
This is for gen 8 analyses only. Whenever analysis work for SV starts you're free to reserve any mon you want on the reservation list, no prerequisites are needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)